Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dems/progs support handing out drug paraphernalia to streets junkies

And verbally abuse and support under medicating actual pain patients. It's so bad that cancer patients cant even get adequate pain relief.

Karma will arrive.

War on drugs!

Something tells us, you’ve taken advantage of such hand outs? Are you loaded now? You seem to be here 24/7.

If I said I got a clean syringe from a government program, would you feel the democrat party has served you well?

Yeah because junkies generally can’t help themselves

See why I feel like perhaps it's time for democrats to step aside and let people who actually care about other people and understand these issue handle things for a while?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personality disorder. Multiple
And toxic. He always tries to cause drama wherever he posts. It's why all his old 'friends' won't have anything to do with him after almost 30 years. Vitty, TWAP, etc.

So do you nutless. Look up the word toxic then look at your own negro head's reflection in your cracked mirror. Don't forget to laugh jungle bunny.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Benzo can't get it up anymore. The last time he got it up was to a Johnny Storm post a decade ago at 3rd Rail. They gave each other reach around.

I think it's funny he is trying to wind me up for taking painkillers....lol and he denied writing filth about my dead son on BH. I always thought he just got that information from Dean AND he thinks the guy he was talking to about rugby at CO was my husband.

But now he has admitted he was one of the people who called me pig....lol... I always thought that was Wayne Reynolds.... and only Waynne Reynolds that did that.

I know that nic that called himself Kurt was in actual fact a real life fat fuck that used to sponge off us in real life because he gave himself away mentioning the name of women walking their dogs up and down our street in a post to me once.....lol

AND @Seamajor NOTHING BENZO says is true. So you are NOT getting real information from the forums black disabled man's posts.

He obviously suffers some form of dementia if he forgot what he wrote on BH about Kane... or was given something from a cut and paste but it fell flat. I ignored it.

I came to this thread, saw someone think Reaper was dead... corrected that and then some hairless and gutless black dude decides to come undone at the seams and spit his false teeth out ranting and raving at wonderful me. It was fucking funny. I'm still laughing. Is Danny around stirring up shit? That would be funny too.

I did not use a hex on the black dude. I am sure he has a cursed life to begin with for being born in the USA instead of some shithole African country. Actually, Africa is better developed these days and he would have a higher standard of life if his ancestors weren't caught and mercilessly shipped to another side of the world.

But accept our circumstances and make the best of what cards were dealt to us.

He was the same degenerate fuck wad that was talking to the ghost of you know who at SG for months.

He is a sick. diaper wearing asshole who is seething right now

That alone makes him a diabolical waste of space. He is filled with hatred.

Lemon was pure kindness and love and loving and goodness.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Benzo can't get it up anymore. The last time he got it up was to a Johnny Storm post a decade ago at 3rd Rail. They gave each other reach around.

I think it's funny he is trying to wind me up for taking painkillers....lol and he denied writing filth about my dead son on BH. I always thought he just got that information from Dean AND he thinks the guy he was talking to about rugby at CO was my husband.

But now he has admitted he was one of the people who called me pig....lol... I always thought that was Wayne Reynolds.... and only Waynne Reynolds that did that.

I know that nic that called himself Kurt was in actual fact a real life fat fuck that used to sponge off us in real life because he gave himself away mentioning the name of women walking their dogs up and down our street in a post to me once.....lol

AND @Seamajor NOTHING BENZO says is true. So you are NOT getting real information from the forums black disabled man's posts.

He obviously suffers some form of dementia if he forgot what he wrote on BH about Kane... or was given something from a cut and paste but it fell flat. I ignored it.

I came to this thread, saw someone think Reaper was dead... corrected that and then some hairless and gutless black dude decides to come undone at the seams and spit his false teeth out ranting and raving at wonderful me. It was fucking funny. I'm still laughing. Is Danny around stirring up shit? That would be funny too.

I did not use a hex on the black dude. I am sure he has a cursed life to begin with for being born in the USA instead of some shithole African country. Actually, Africa is better developed these days and he would have a higher standard of life if his ancestors weren't caught and mercilessly shipped to another side of the world.

He was the same degenerate fuck wad that was talking to the ghost of you know who at SG for months.

she was quite lovely…

I pause for a moment whenever I catch myself saying easy peasy lemon squeezie

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
And toxic. He always tries to cause drama wherever he posts. It's why all his old 'friends' won't have anything to do with him after almost 30 years. Vitty, TWAP, etc.

So do you nutless. Look up the word toxic then look at your own negro head's reflection in your cracked mirror. Don't forget to laugh jungle bunny.
You're flaming an avatar you fucking twit.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lemon didn't care for you, either.
{I certainly didn't!}
Tell her, Lems!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I heard he has the monkeypox, and his testicles have shriveled up and fallen into the toilet. No wonder why he is so angry.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

shut your piehole Jiggaboo!!!!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's kinda funny, it's kinda sad, that bozo knows nothing about anything that took place in the "flame" groups.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's kinda funny, it's kinda sad, that bozo knows nothing about anything that took place in the "flame" groups.

He isn't in the loop.... he is just loopy.

take him down. I am busy talking to Aaron.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

shut your piehole Jiggaboo!!!!

Take another oxycodone you washed up hag of a pig.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Can't be arsed to read Bozo, just as bad as admin. Forum spammers

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You certainly aren't busy doing anything productive.
High is no way to live, Cas-

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And I am responding.
No.. you are NOT responding to the OP's question.. you are responding to my response to her question. I don't give 2 flying fucks what your opinion is of my opinion.. Perhaps you should answer the question posed in this thread? Who do you think the worst spammer is that makes you not want to sign on?

I recommend mastering the glancescrollpast ignore feature in your brain and utilizing a 72 hour electronic detox to keep you from wanting to smash the claw side of a hammer into your forehead.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And I am responding.
No.. you are NOT responding to the OP's question.. you are responding to my response to her question. I don't give 2 flying fucks what your opinion is of my opinion.. Perhaps you should answer the question posed in this thread? Who do you think the worst spammer is that makes you not want to sign on?

I recommend mastering the glancescrollpast ignore feature in your brain and utilizing a 72 hour electronic detox to keep you from wanting to smash the claw side of a hammer into your forehead.
Why's that exactly?.... for not wanting to read thread jacks/spam in the general section? I shouldn't have to ignore people outside of meltdown BECAUSE people shouldn't be shitting up threads. Kind of puzzling since you've gotten upset over the same thing. ;)