Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
fe0f3818-0600-42eb-82ed-828c2e2158e0_text.gif

he gay as a 3 dollar bill

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Benzo can't get it up anymore. The last time he got it up was to a Johnny Storm post a decade ago at 3rd Rail. They gave each other reach around.

I think it's funny he is trying to wind me up for taking painkillers....lol and he denied writing filth about my dead son on BH. I always thought he just got that information from Dean AND he thinks the guy he was talking to about rugby at CO was my husband.

But now he has admitted he was one of the people who called me pig....lol... I always thought that was Wayne Reynolds.... and only Waynne Reynolds that did that.

I know that nic that called himself Kurt was in actual fact a real life fat fuck that used to sponge off us in real life because he gave himself away mentioning the name of women walking their dogs up and down our street in a post to me once.....lol

AND @Seamajor NOTHING BENZO says is true. So you are NOT getting real information from the forums black disabled man's posts.

He obviously suffers some form of dementia if he forgot what he wrote on BH about Kane... or was given something from a cut and paste but it fell flat. I ignored it.

I came to this thread, saw someone think Reaper was dead... corrected that and then some hairless and gutless black dude decides to come undone at the seams and spit his false teeth out ranting and raving at wonderful me. It was fucking funny. I'm still laughing. Is Danny around stirring up shit? That would be funny too.

I did not use a hex on the black dude. I am sure he has a cursed life to begin with for being born in the USA instead of some shithole African country. Actually, Africa is better developed these days and he would have a higher standard of life if his ancestors weren't caught and mercilessly shipped to another side of the world.

But accept our circumstances and make the best of what cards were dealt to us.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Benzo can't get it up anymore. The last time he got it up was to a Johnny Storm post a decade ago at 3rd Rail. They gave each other reach around.

I think it's funny he is trying to wind me up for taking painkillers....lol and he denied writing filth about my dead son on BH. I always thought he just got that information from Dean AND he thinks the guy he was talking to about rugby at CO was my husband.

But now he has admitted he was one of the people who called me pig....lol... I always thought that was Wayne Reynolds.... and only Waynne Reynolds that did that.

I know that nic that called himself Kurt was in actual fact a real life fat fuck that used to sponge off us in real life because he gave himself away mentioning the name of women walking their dogs up and down our street in a post to me once.....lol

AND @Seamajor NOTHING BENZO says is true. So you are NOT getting real information from the forums black disabled man's posts.

He obviously suffers some form of dementia if he forgot what he wrote on BH about Kane... or was given something from a cut and paste but it fell flat. I ignored it.

I came to this thread, saw someone think Reaper was dead... corrected that and then some hairless and gutless black dude decides to come undone at the seams and spit his false teeth out ranting and raving at wonderful me. It was fucking funny. I'm still laughing. Is Danny around stirring up shit? That would be funny too.

I did not use a hex on the black dude. I am sure he has a cursed life to begin with for being born in the USA instead of some shithole African country. Actually, Africa is better developed these days and he would have a higher standard of life if his ancestors weren't caught and mercilessly shipped to another side of the world.

This isn't a match Pig. Edit yourself. Fuck sakes I'd rather read Weepers obit. Shorter for sure.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, 10 pages. There is a lot of retarded spamming in this thread.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The dumb pig is lecturing about Africa.
Fuckin hell, Cas. You're all over the place.
Those opiates are keeping you in a cloud. With your diabetes, it won't be long before you and Reaper actually meet. Plus they get you constipated. But, then again, you always sounded, and looked, like you need to take a good shit.
Regan's an expert about excrement, he'll talk you through the proper colonic method.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
  1. Today at 10:14 AM
  2. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
    Today at 10:14 AM
  3. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
  4. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with GayAsFuck.
    Today at 10:13 AM
  5. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with GayAsFuck.
  6. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with Shitty.
  7. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
  8. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Yall know how good i look? with Shitty.
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::Bwhahaha:

He does this to me all the time

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He was the same degenerate fuck wad that was talking to the ghost of you know who at SG for months.

He is a sick. diaper wearing asshole who is seething right now

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
  2. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
  3. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
  4. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with GayAsFuck.
  5. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with GayAsFuck.
  6. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with Shitty.
  7. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
  8. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Yall know how good i look? with Shitty.

i cant keep track of who likes who with u guys lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

All his 'creative team' can do lol

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

All his 'creative team' can do lol

Benzo sucks cock

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey heyyyyy, do you really squeak when you cum???? Oh daaaaaayum, that so wild.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Anybody else remember when Cas instigated her husband into freaking out in a car watching TStorms and recorded the whole thing, secretly, just to post it on TRF to get pity from everybody? Fucked up shit. Kurt really flipped. I think he threatened to bury her or something. Lol
What a happy marriage, huh?
You remember that Cas??

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I remember Kurt. Not well, like I said we just discussed game lines, but he would bitch about his wife never making him dinner.

'Oi, that cunt doesn't work, doesn't do shit, spends my money, and won't even fry up a steak. Never get married Ben!'
Poor bastard..

If in disbelief of this, let me point out she just said she didn't do any housework.
Lazy Pig-