Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
When I make a kill... the others feast on their limp body...

Take note and avoid pissing me off at all costs.
Cathy, I have to ask you an honest question... Do you take care of the housework? And if so, do you handle those duties properly, and with precision?

Oh Lawd , the woman did her time. Let her rest.

She probably pays a maid with her husbands money.....may all women be so blessed.

If she were my mother in law I'd be over there weekly doing chores and errands and making sure she eats. Everytime this women gets up, she ends up in the hospital lol.

The last 3 years have been challenging I have to admit....lol
Get off the opiates, Pig.
You'll be sick for maybe two, three weeks.
Perhaps rehab.
Kurt will have a nice little vaca while you sober up.
Being a junkie at your age is no way to finish out your life.
Peace-

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
When I make a kill... the others feast on their limp body...

Take note and avoid pissing me off at all costs.
Cathy, I have to ask you an honest question... Do you take care of the housework? And if so, do you handle those duties properly, and with precision?

Not as much as I used to... and yes, I am a precision worker. But sorry, I no longer wish to slave 16 hours a day.

Why do you ask?
Precise at counting out your pills.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I heard admin likes to use aborted fetuses as sex toys

What a sick fuck

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dems/progs support handing out drug paraphernalia to streets junkies

And verbally abuse and support under medicating actual pain patients. It's so bad that cancer patients cant even get adequate pain relief.

Karma will arrive.

War on drugs!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And verbally abuse and support under medicating actual pain patients. It's so bad that cancer patients cant even get adequate pain relief.

Karma will arrive.

War on drugs!

Something tells us, you’ve taken advantage of such hand outs? Are you loaded now? You seem to be here 24/7.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Karma will arrive.

War on drugs!

Something tells us, you’ve taken advantage of such hand outs? Are you loaded now? You seem to be here 24/7.

If I said I got a clean syringe from a government program, would you feel the democrat party has served you well?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He just threatened me with some bullshit PI he has last week at BC before he took a powder. He's got shit. Said he'd post it and I'd never post again. Ok. So post it.
Most of these 'flamers' without PI are worthless. Most are also babies. Dish it out can't take it losing faggots. If they can't tolerate the heat don't step into the volcano.

Yeah, I defo get that vibe from the BH faithful.

Seems like PI was the secret weapon on there and basically all they had to achieve any kind of "win".
Pretty much. Those idiots would friend each other on MySpace then fuck each other. Or the stupider ones would drop too much info in a post. One guy, don't remember who, had a website with the same IP as his post and somebody outed him that way. Dumb as shit mfrs. Then CW would save the info for use later.
Caskur did the same thing. Another PI hoarder. Right @Omnipotent ?

LOL Caskur is very chummy with Pickles right? Totally a coincidence that she's also very chummy with Flynn teh shim too...

Who is Pickles?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
He just threatened me with some bullshit PI he has last week at BC before he took a powder. He's got shit. Said he'd post it and I'd never post again. Ok. So post it.
Most of these 'flamers' without PI are worthless. Most are also babies. Dish it out can't take it losing faggots. If they can't tolerate the heat don't step into the volcano.

Seems like PI was the secret weapon on there and basically all they had to achieve any kind of "win".
Pretty much. Those idiots would friend each other on MySpace then fuck each other. Or the stupider ones would drop too much info in a post. One guy, don't remember who, had a website with the same IP as his post and somebody outed him that way. Dumb as shit mfrs. Then CW would save the info for use later.

LOL Caskur is very chummy with Pickles right? Totally a coincidence that she's also very chummy with Flynn teh shim too...

Who is Pickles?
One of caskurs good friends who she threw under a freight train.
Killed him.

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who is Pickles?
One of caskurs good friends who she through under a freight train.
Killed him.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Karma will arrive.

War on drugs!

If I said I got a clean syringe from a government program, would you feel the democrat party has served you well?

Yeah because junkies generally can’t help themselves

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Who is Pickles?

Shartini's twin brother supposedly LOL.

One was bad enough.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who is Pickles?

One of the best flamers and comic produces... and a brother to KING Martini.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Who is Pickles?

Nobody really gives a shit anymore.
Like when you take your 'medications'.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Cas eating her meds:
eating-hungry.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who is Pickles?

All you are left with is elderly losers like Deadzo, admin and 360 wearing his hot pink pants.

PLONK

X

xXx
Site Supporter
  1. Today at 10:14 AM
  2. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
    Today at 10:14 AM
  3. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
  4. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with GayAsFuck.
    Today at 10:13 AM
  5. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with GayAsFuck.
  6. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with Shitty.
  7. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
  8. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Yall know how good i look? with Shitty.
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::Bwhahaha:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
  2. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
  3. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
  4. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with GayAsFuck.
  5. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with GayAsFuck.
  6. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Jews will not replace us!!!! with Shitty.
  7. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here? with Shitty.
  8. Regan reacted to your post in the thread Yall know how good i look? with Shitty.
Yup. You got under his skin.
An itch that faggot can't scratch-
Lol

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Eight little emoticons triggered your pink pants into a scrunchy?