Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I normally sign-on on my lunch hour at work and literally watched 360 spam every mother fucking thread on this site!!! Nothing of value, just thread jacking legit threads/posts to call people names. What a grade-A dumb fuck!! I had to sign out cuz I couldn't take it anymore LOL So, I guess I can say with no doubt that 360 is a retard that can't control himself and is the worst spammer on this site :/
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.
Maybe you should stop complaining-

Depends what mood I'm in when it comes to X. Sometimes he can be amusing, other times he's just plain retarded and I feel like feeding him to his fat cat.
Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
Leave it to Raven and she'd have him banned.
When I first came on here they were both having fun Gif battles.
What changed, I wonder?
I would not have him banned.. He has a place here in Meltdown which he is suited for.. what don't you get about not wanting to read his SPAMMING BULLSHIT in serious threads?.. Stop trying to twist my words, retard !! Look at Fuckingstein desperate for friends :LOL3:

He is a leftard so he is very extreme in his thinking.

Nuance and context are not really a thing for them. He really dislikes me over something I posted like 10 years ago that he took wrong.

who is 360 Dove?

That's X. I was talking about Benzo though lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I normally sign-on on my lunch hour at work and literally watched 360 spam every mother fucking thread on this site!!! Nothing of value, just thread jacking legit threads/posts to call people names. What a grade-A dumb fuck!! I had to sign out cuz I couldn't take it anymore LOL So, I guess I can say with no doubt that 360 is a retard that can't control himself and is the worst spammer on this site :/
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.

Depends what mood I'm in when it comes to X. Sometimes he can be amusing, other times he's just plain retarded and I feel like feeding him to his fat cat.
Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
What changed, I wonder?
I would not have him banned.. He has a place here in Meltdown which he is suited for.. what don't you get about not wanting to read his SPAMMING BULLSHIT in serious threads?.. Stop trying to twist my words, retard !! Look at Fuckingstein desperate for friends :LOL3:

Nuance and context are not really a thing for them. He really dislikes me over something I posted like 10 years ago that he took wrong.

who is 360 Dove?

poor black negro got trolled...

I pity him.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
?? I wonder where polio would have ended up with your kind of thinking. Anti vaxxers are spreaders.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Nothing of value to YOU.
I look forward to 360.

Like all of us dude.
360's harmless.
What changed, I wonder?

who is 360 Dove?

poor black negro got trolled...

I pity him.
At least this black negro isn't a junkie,
Right Cas?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I calling in the cavalry .... I am taking no prisoners. You rubbishing my fine name no longer.
He just threatened me with some bullshit PI he has last week at BC before he took a powder. He's got shit. Said he'd post it and I'd never post again. Ok. So post it.
Most of these 'flamers' without PI are worthless. Most are also babies. Dish it out can't take it losing faggots. If they can't tolerate the heat don't step into the volcano.

Yeah, I defo get that vibe from the BH faithful.

Seems like PI was the secret weapon on there and basically all they had to achieve any kind of "win".
Pretty much. Those idiots would friend each other on MySpace then fuck each other. Or the stupider ones would drop too much info in a post. One guy, don't remember who, had a website with the same IP as his post and somebody outed him that way. Dumb as shit mfrs. Then CW would save the info for use later.
Caskur did the same thing. Another PI hoarder. Right @Omnipotent ?

I remember you wrote a whole bunch of shit about my dead son on Brawl Hall before I left that hideous dump in disgust, for good.

And fuck yeah, if you write anything bad about my dead son, I am going to get you back sooner or later... might take me 6 mths... might take me 10 years.... but I will give retribution. That is the way I roll. But the good thing about me also, I attack front on and give warning.... that is because Imma really nice person.
Caskur you're full of shit I wouldn't write anything about your dead son. But, you sure play victim about it enough.
Why don't you go back to BC along with Regan and keep badmouthing this place. Why do either of you even post here?

Right... you have now boiled my fucking blood. That is a very, very bad thing to do... I will finish you off like I finished off Flynn. I WILL fuck you up!!!

@Regan what was this tumbleweeds name at BH?.... I forget. I will get the offending post off the Wayback Machine...
Boil deez nutz.
You should have kept out of it.

You better apologize really fucking quick!!! I am giving you a one and only chance to make amends ONLY because flea likes you.
Fuck you,
And that faggot dick-tucker Regan you rode in on,
Right the fuck outa here.

From now on, I will post here anything negative I find elsewhere about BF. The pertinent stuff. Not Fash, or Shen, or Herman. Nobody cares.
But you, Skeegan, Martini...etc.
So, watch yourselves.
And this will be on top of all the other hurt I will reign down upon you.
Be warned.

This is some terrifying nonsense; Benzo is going to be rolling across the forums in his wheelchair, collecting any unfavorable feedback about BF and reposting it here.

Then he'll rain down a shitstorm into his diaper and shout boom.

Be warned

Caskur, talk some shit about BF at another group and put this threat to the test

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
?? I wonder where polio would have ended up with your kind of thinking. Anti vaxxers are spreaders.

Do you make sure the orphans have their vaxxes before you sell them to the coyotes?

No. I’m not as twisted as you rape boy. All the Asians are @ the Blue Cashew. Im sure you’re already a regular.. You should be spending more time with the wife anyway

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Do you make sure the orphans have their vaxxes before you sell them to the coyotes?

No. I’m not as twisted as you rape boy. All the Asians are @ the Blue Cashew. Im sure you’re already a regular.. You should be spending more time with the wife anyway

You're quite sick, you realize that, don't you?

Have you already asked everyone for any gleaning of PI on me they might impart? You really suck at this if that's all you've come up with.

Anyway, about those orphans and their vaxxes. Do you make them wear masks when you auction them off?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He just threatened me with some bullshit PI he has last week at BC before he took a powder. He's got shit. Said he'd post it and I'd never post again. Ok. So post it.
Most of these 'flamers' without PI are worthless. Most are also babies. Dish it out can't take it losing faggots. If they can't tolerate the heat don't step into the volcano.

Seems like PI was the secret weapon on there and basically all they had to achieve any kind of "win".
Pretty much. Those idiots would friend each other on MySpace then fuck each other. Or the stupider ones would drop too much info in a post. One guy, don't remember who, had a website with the same IP as his post and somebody outed him that way. Dumb as shit mfrs. Then CW would save the info for use later.

I remember you wrote a whole bunch of shit about my dead son on Brawl Hall before I left that hideous dump in disgust, for good.

And fuck yeah, if you write anything bad about my dead son, I am going to get you back sooner or later... might take me 6 mths... might take me 10 years.... but I will give retribution. That is the way I roll. But the good thing about me also, I attack front on and give warning.... that is because Imma really nice person.
Caskur you're full of shit I wouldn't write anything about your dead son. But, you sure play victim about it enough.
Why don't you go back to BC along with Regan and keep badmouthing this place. Why do either of you even post here?

Right... you have now boiled my fucking blood. That is a very, very bad thing to do... I will finish you off like I finished off Flynn. I WILL fuck you up!!!

@Regan what was this tumbleweeds name at BH?.... I forget. I will get the offending post off the Wayback Machine...

you should check the dump at Brawl Hall way back because no one even remembers that useless faggot even being at BH.

the only one gullible enough to believe anything that loser posts is Aryan.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Benzo is a total nobody on any forum he frequents

he’s like message board algae

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
bozo.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lul wut? So you're taking credit for Flim going MIA? Bitch please. You grandstand more than Mongtini....

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lul wut? So you're taking credit for Flim going MIA? Bitch please. You grandstand more than Mongtini....

When I make a kill... the others feast on their limp body...

Take note and avoid pissing me off at all costs.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Delusional.... ok have fun with your imaginary swinging e-nutz.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Cathy, I have to ask you an honest question... Do you take care of the housework? And if so, do you handle those duties properly, and with precision?

Not as much as I used to... and yes, I am a precision worker. But sorry, I no longer wish to slave 16 hours a day.

Why do you ask?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cathy, I have to ask you an honest question... Do you take care of the housework? And if so, do you handle those duties properly, and with precision?

Oh Lawd , the woman did her time. Let her rest.

She probably pays a maid with her husbands money.....may all women be so blessed.

If she were my mother in law I'd be over there weekly doing chores and errands and making sure she eats. Everytime this women gets up, she ends up in the hospital lol.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh Lawd , the woman did her time. Let her rest.

She probably pays a maid with her husbands money.....may all women be so blessed.

If she were my mother in law I'd be over there weekly doing chores and errands and making sure she eats. Everytime this women gets up, she ends up in the hospital lol.

The last 3 years have been challenging I have to admit....lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Everything comes in 3s... I had my 3 miseries... I'm good to go.

You know what I have under my deck this year?

A family of adorable......stanky.....skunks lol. They are sooooo cute. I wanna kid nap one (I should clarify I'm not going to actually capture a baby skunk, I just want to lol).

The mamma sprayed something directly under my bedroom window the other night and now my room smells like weed and rubber lol.

I want to get a picture of them but they are fast little shits. And I dont wanna get sprayed either.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're quite sick, you realize that, don't you?

Have you already asked everyone for any gleaning of PI on me they might impart? You really suck at this if that's all you've come up with.

Anyway, about those orphans and their vaxxes. Do you make them wear masks when you auction them off?

Stick with what you know and fantasize. Rape