Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I doubt Shen Li and Fashionista are the same person, they're complete polar opposites in just about every way, except for their ethnic background. It is weird that they shit poast while at each other's houses though, like Shen Li supposedly did the last time she was here.

How old was this Reaper guy? Sometimes people just vanish, Jak/Swampduck did not too long ago, although it is unusual when they've been around for years.
Reaper prolly 40's someplace. *ahem* was prolly I should say.
As far as the other thing with Fash and Shen, who truly knows?
Lots a wacky things like that have gone on before, so I don't rule anything out.
At the very least they were together trying like hell to stir up trouble here,
Obviously they didn't have much else to do,
Which is strange all things considered.
I hope they were drinking at least.
Doing such a thing sober is worse.
Did I mention the 'Shen' alt did the exact same crap at SG a few years ago?
It's all nutty if you ask me.

Kinda unlikely he's dead if he's only in his 40's, unless he was mowed down by a bus or the clotshot claimed another victim.

Fashionista swore blind that Shen Li wasn't even drunk, which as you say, makes the bizarre spectacle even more weird. She got pretty defensive when I quizzed her about it too, but she often gets uppity and prickly with me. I think she's supposedly teetotal or so she claims, gotta keep the "nice sweet Christian lady" charade going ya see. Lulz

We'll never know the truth for certain, same deal as with the Flynn shim rumour.... just gotta draw our own conclusions.
One of the Flynns is Pickles. No doubt. I got outside info which isn't refutable.
Martini signs in occasionally.
Whether or not they're all swinging dicks, I can't say for sure.
I put stuff out there from experience to warn folks.

*YAWN*

In addition to being a wheelchair bound dipshit, you're also a fucking broken record.

What gets me is that you wait to make sure that I'm not around and start your little spamfest about all this "outside information" you have about me, yet in all the years of you having all this "outside information" about me, you have failed repeatedly like Freud to show even a smidge of proof to back up any of your lies errr...I mean claims.

I've noticed you like pulling this charade when you know I'm not here to make you eat your own bullshit. Let me guess, you'll answer with one of your true and tried responses? Like..." Shut up fag" or maybe one of your patented "BoOmS?"

What exactly are you "warning people about?" You've tried saying that I "catfished" RancidMilkBone, yet I've been a part of this community for over a decade and there has NEVER been one fucking person that EVER accused me of "catfishing" them.

Try again M.C. Colostomy Bag.
You 'tried' to catfish Rancy.
I didn't allow it.
I should have stfu in hindsight and let you collect another set of dick picks for your collage,
But my sense of decency won out at the time.

Are all negros like you repetitive boring fucks or is it just you Spook?

Inquiring minds and all that.
^^^
arkansas-razorbacks.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
He just threatened me with some bullshit PI he has last week at BC before he took a powder. He's got shit. Said he'd post it and I'd never post again. Ok. So post it.
Most of these 'flamers' without PI are worthless. Most are also babies. Dish it out can't take it losing faggots. If they can't tolerate the heat don't step into the volcano.

Yeah, I defo get that vibe from the BH faithful.

Seems like PI was the secret weapon on there and basically all they had to achieve any kind of "win".
Pretty much. Those idiots would friend each other on MySpace then fuck each other. Or the stupider ones would drop too much info in a post. One guy, don't remember who, had a website with the same IP as his post and somebody outed him that way. Dumb as shit mfrs. Then CW would save the info for use later.
Caskur did the same thing. Another PI hoarder. Right @Omnipotent ?

I remember you wrote a whole bunch of shit about my dead son on Brawl Hall before I left that hideous dump in disgust, for good.

And fuck yeah, if you write anything bad about my dead son, I am going to get you back sooner or later... might take me 6 mths... might take me 10 years.... but I will give retribution. That is the way I roll. But the good thing about me also, I attack front on and give warning.... that is because Imma really nice person.
Caskur you're full of shit I wouldn't write anything about your dead son. But, you sure play victim about it enough.
Why don't you go back to BC along with Regan and keep badmouthing this place. Why do either of you even post here?

Right... you have now boiled my fucking blood. That is a very, very bad thing to do... I will finish you off like I finished off Flynn. I WILL fuck you up!!!

@Regan what was this tumbleweeds name at BH?.... I forget. I will get the offending post off the Wayback Machine...

I'm sorry. Did I read that fucking correctly?

When did that happen? When did you "finish me off?" Could that have been when I bitchslapped your gap tooth shut? Or was it when I had you crying over at TBC?

The only thing you have managed to "fuck up" is that gigantic glass of Metamucil.

I could do with a glass of Berry flavoured metamucile right now.... go get me some you gigantic fuck up!!

Sure.

While I'm at it would you like me to pick up some suppositories for your sore butthole?

no, I hate those suppositories thingamegees. And its not really sore... its past sore to numb. I blame the crumpets!!! Remember what goes in soft comes out hard. Don't neglect your fibre intake.
spwecially when yer as old as yoo :Happy5:
Let me tell you something else about that oinker:
You'd think she'd be thin because of all that food dropping on the floor through the fucking gap between her two front choppers,
But not at all the case.
She must snout that shit up with the quickness.
x1jkfg.gif

And, since the lazy sow doesn't do housework,
Her floor is pretty much close to that in the gif-

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Poppy, you stupid fuck. That’s actually a good pic of Lil Kim. Idiot

Shes getting that weird fishy alien face shape from all the fillers and lifts though.

I hate that plastic surgery look. Megan Fox destroyed her natural beauty doing that shit. They all start doing it young, too.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt Shen Li and Fashionista are the same person, they're complete polar opposites in just about every way, except for their ethnic background. It is weird that they shit poast while at each other's houses though, like Shen Li supposedly did the last time she was here.

How old was this Reaper guy? Sometimes people just vanish, Jak/Swampduck did not too long ago, although it is unusual when they've been around for years.
Lots a wacky things like that have gone on before, so I don't rule anything out.

Kinda unlikely he's dead if he's only in his 40's, unless he was mowed down by a bus or the clotshot claimed another victim.

Fashionista swore blind that Shen Li wasn't even drunk, which as you say, makes the bizarre spectacle even more weird. She got pretty defensive when I quizzed her about it too, but she often gets uppity and prickly with me. I think she's supposedly teetotal or so she claims, gotta keep the "nice sweet Christian lady" charade going ya see. Lulz

We'll never know the truth for certain, same deal as with the Flynn shim rumour.... just gotta draw our own conclusions.
One of the Flynns is Pickles. No doubt. I got outside info which isn't refutable.

*YAWN*

In addition to being a wheelchair bound dipshit, you're also a fucking broken record.

What gets me is that you wait to make sure that I'm not around and start your little spamfest about all this "outside information" you have about me, yet in all the years of you having all this "outside information" about me, you have failed repeatedly like Freud to show even a smidge of proof to back up any of your lies errr...I mean claims.

I've noticed you like pulling this charade when you know I'm not here to make you eat your own bullshit. Let me guess, you'll answer with one of your true and tried responses? Like..." Shut up fag" or maybe one of your patented "BoOmS?"

What exactly are you "warning people about?" You've tried saying that I "catfished" RancidMilkBone, yet I've been a part of this community for over a decade and there has NEVER been one fucking person that EVER accused me of "catfishing" them.

I didn't allow it.
I should have stfu in hindsight and let you collect another set of dick picks for your collage,

^^^
arkansas-razorbacks.gif

I'd rather be a pig than a spook!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I haven’t heard spook one ages. Lord, I need a life

The English theatre have banned the word "Spooky"... no one has ever complained and no one I know thinks it means anything but spooky. So what the poms are doing is getting in before someone complains. NO ONE is going to complain. It's just another one of those neo puritan diversionist crusades.

That is the ONLY reason I used it. The news article reminded me of Spook.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He just threatened me with some bullshit PI he has last week at BC before he took a powder. He's got shit. Said he'd post it and I'd never post again. Ok. So post it.
Most of these 'flamers' without PI are worthless. Most are also babies. Dish it out can't take it losing faggots. If they can't tolerate the heat don't step into the volcano.

Yeah, I defo get that vibe from the BH faithful.

Seems like PI was the secret weapon on there and basically all they had to achieve any kind of "win".
Pretty much. Those idiots would friend each other on MySpace then fuck each other. Or the stupider ones would drop too much info in a post. One guy, don't remember who, had a website with the same IP as his post and somebody outed him that way. Dumb as shit mfrs. Then CW would save the info for use later.
Caskur did the same thing. Another PI hoarder. Right @Omnipotent ?

I remember you wrote a whole bunch of shit about my dead son on Brawl Hall before I left that hideous dump in disgust, for good.

And fuck yeah, if you write anything bad about my dead son, I am going to get you back sooner or later... might take me 6 mths... might take me 10 years.... but I will give retribution. That is the way I roll. But the good thing about me also, I attack front on and give warning.... that is because Imma really nice person.
Caskur you're full of shit I wouldn't write anything about your dead son. But, you sure play victim about it enough.
Why don't you go back to BC along with Regan and keep badmouthing this place. Why do either of you even post here?

Right... you have now boiled my fucking blood. That is a very, very bad thing to do... I will finish you off like I finished off Flynn. I WILL fuck you up!!!

@Regan what was this tumbleweeds name at BH?.... I forget. I will get the offending post off the Wayback Machine...

I'm sorry. Did I read that fucking correctly?

When did that happen? When did you "finish me off?" Could that have been when I bitchslapped your gap tooth shut? Or was it when I had you crying over at TBC?

The only thing you have managed to "fuck up" is that gigantic glass of Metamucil.

I could do with a glass of Berry flavoured metamucile right now.... go get me some you gigantic fuck up!!

Sure.

While I'm at it would you like me to pick up some suppositories for your sore butthole?

no, I hate those suppositories thingamegees. And its not really sore... its past sore to numb. I blame the crumpets!!! Remember what goes in soft comes out hard. Don't neglect your fibre intake.
spwecially when yer as old as yoo :Happy5:

Still old enough to karate chop you in the windpipe and drop you like a bag of shit...

You're welcome!~

all in a puff of ancient dust LOL

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

Sure I did you geriatric fuckwit. Your stories change more than your training wheels on your broken down and rusty wheelchair.

Before I was Pickles, Gunz and Fartini. Now it's I tried to "catfish" RancidDickMilk. You didn't do shit except make up fairy tales when I wasn't around, hoping that anyone would take you and your blighted delusions at face value. You've been trying to peddle these butthurt cries for help going on 4 years now. No. One. Believes a serial faglaming spammer.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

^^^
arkansas-razorbacks.gif

I'd rather be a pig than a spook!!!
I guess you got your wish.
happy-pig.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

Sure I did you geriatric fuckwit. Your stories change more than your training wheels on your broken down and rusty wheelchair.

Before I was Pickles, Gunz and Fartini. Now it's I tried to "catfish" RancidDickMilk. You didn't do shit except make up fairy tales when I wasn't around, hoping that anyone would take you and your blighted delusions at face value. You've been trying to peddle these butthurt cries for help going on 4 years now. No. One. Believes a serial faglaming spammer.
Sure, pal.
Everybody thinks you're a chick...
Suuuuuure.
My job was done, all that matters-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

Sure, pal.
Suuuuuure.

Look at the crippled bastard get all mad thinking I give a fuck what people believe. You've been dragging out this circus sideshow for years about who I really am.

Your job? See, now I know you take this shit too seriously. Like anyone needs the help from a faglaming lonely senior citizen that can see through the fiber optics and tell what gender a poster is, yet can't even tell if you're eating peas or "potatoes" at the senior center. Yeah, you're a totally credible witness.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Benzo drinks his own piss and calls it beer.

Why anyone bothers to acknowledge his existence is a mystery to me

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

Sure, pal.
Suuuuuure.

Look at the crippled bastard get all mad thinking I give a fuck what people believe. You've been dragging out this circus sideshow for years about who I really am.

Your job? See, now I know you take this shit too seriously. Like anyone needs the help from a faglaming lonely senior citizen that can see through the fiber optics and tell what gender a poster is, yet can't even tell if you're eating peas or "potatoes" at the senior center. Yeah, you're a totally credible witness.
Who's mad?
Sounds like you are.
How do you rationalize to yourself playing a woman online?
I mean, Regan is a faggot so I can understand that.
But you? You're a married brah with kids.
Idk, man. Kinda weird.
Jest sayin'

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

Sure, pal.
Suuuuuure.

Who's mad?
Sounds like you are.
Idk, man. Kinda weird.
Jest sayin'

Obviously you're mad or you wouldn't be trying to make people believe I'm 19 fucking people for four years straight.

Same question could be asked of you. How do you rationalize yourself playing a straight man online?

So which one of the 19 entities that you claim I am is married with kids?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

Sure, pal.
Suuuuuure.

Who's mad?
Sounds like you are.
Idk, man. Kinda weird.
Jest sayin'

Obviously you're mad or you wouldn't be trying to make people believe I'm 19 fucking people for four years straight.

Same question could be asked of you. How do you rationalize yourself playing a straight man online?

Nah man, not mad.
Nobody thinks I'm a fagala.
Two at least.
Why do you have an OES as your avatar?
Maybe two of us here besides you know what that group is, maybe you don't even know.
Kinda odd-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

Sure, pal.
Suuuuuure.

Who's mad?
Sounds like you are.
Idk, man. Kinda weird.
Jest sayin'

Nah man, not mad.
Two at least.
Maybe two of us here besides you know what that group is, maybe you don't even know.
Kinda odd-

Do you even know what the Order of the Eastern Star is?

Without looking it up on Google.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

Sure, pal.
Suuuuuure.

Who's mad?
Sounds like you are.
Idk, man. Kinda weird.
Jest sayin'

Nah man, not mad.
Two at least.
Kinda odd-

Do you even know what the Order of the Eastern Star is?

Without looking it up on Google.
Yeah. Very well. No need to look it up.
My club and several others, including freemasons, knights of Columbus, elks, moose, etc. Used to collaborate together for charitable events.
It was called Brothers in Action.
The Masons would bring their wives who were mostly OES.
This is years ago. Most of the lodges have closed or consolidated at this point.
So you a member? Or was your grandmother?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Wait, so Freemasons allow cross-dressers to join up nowadays?
OES is a companion group to freemasonry. Something in masonry for the womanfolk to do.

Flim's hubby must be a mason.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: :LOL3:
Maybe. Or he has no idea what he did.
Doing this kind of thing doesn't exactly follow the principles of Masonry.
Especially OES. Those ladies had really dry pussies no doubt,
Know what I mean?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter