Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Regan, you accuse anyone who either gets along with or is civil to Benzo as "wiping his ass" or "gullible for believing his lies" etc... it kinda reeks of desperation.

Yes we get it, you don't like him and for whatever reason you seem to have made it your e-mission to try and turn everyone you come across on these forums against him.

Heck, you're almost as invested and hell bent on trashing the guy as Flynn was with Dove not too long ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if you have a tiny Benzo voodoo doll and stick pins in it every night.
Brah. The thought of him having a voodoo doll is disturbing.
Caskur is into that shit, and those two are tight.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@Dr. Funkenstein Bwahahahah notice Flynn has stayed away from this thread, despite usually being very outspoken and guaranteed to respond to any post which drops it's name?
Yea, huge blunder.
I'm going to give him a pass on it.
He did bring back a lot of good memories of a time when all those groups were more active.
Now, those folks are mostly dead.
He should have picked 'Daughters of the American Revolution' or 'The Woman's Club'..
I wouldn't of said a thing about it-

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt Shen Li and Fashionista are the same person, they're complete polar opposites in just about every way, except for their ethnic background. It is weird that they shit poast while at each other's houses though, like Shen Li supposedly did the last time she was here.

How old was this Reaper guy? Sometimes people just vanish, Jak/Swampduck did not too long ago, although it is unusual when they've been around for years.
Reaper prolly 40's someplace. *ahem* was prolly I should say.
As far as the other thing with Fash and Shen, who truly knows?
Lots a wacky things like that have gone on before, so I don't rule anything out.
At the very least they were together trying like hell to stir up trouble here,
Obviously they didn't have much else to do,
Which is strange all things considered.
I hope they were drinking at least.
Doing such a thing sober is worse.
Did I mention the 'Shen' alt did the exact same crap at SG a few years ago?
It's all nutty if you ask me.

Kinda unlikely he's dead if he's only in his 40's, unless he was mowed down by a bus or the clotshot claimed another victim.

Fashionista swore blind that Shen Li wasn't even drunk, which as you say, makes the bizarre spectacle even more weird. She got pretty defensive when I quizzed her about it too, but she often gets uppity and prickly with me. I think she's supposedly teetotal or so she claims, gotta keep the "nice sweet Christian lady" charade going ya see. Lulz

We'll never know the truth for certain, same deal as with the Flynn shim rumour.... just gotta draw our own conclusions.
One of the Flynns is Pickles. No doubt. I got outside info which isn't refutable.
Martini signs in occasionally.
Whether or not they're all swinging dicks, I can't say for sure.
I put stuff out there from experience to warn folks.

*YAWN*

In addition to being a wheelchair bound dipshit, you're also a fucking broken record.

What gets me is that you wait to make sure that I'm not around and start your little spamfest about all this "outside information" you have about me, yet in all the years of you having all this "outside information" about me, you have failed repeatedly like Freud to show even a smidge of proof to back up any of your lies errr...I mean claims.

I've noticed you like pulling this charade when you know I'm not here to make you eat your own bullshit. Let me guess, you'll answer with one of your true and tried responses? Like..." Shut up fag" or maybe one of your patented "BoOmS?"

What exactly are you "warning people about?" You've tried saying that I "catfished" RancidMilkBone, yet I've been a part of this community for over a decade and there has NEVER been one fucking person that EVER accused me of "catfishing" them.

Try again M.C. Colostomy Bag.
You 'tried' to catfish Rancy.
I didn't allow it.
I should have stfu in hindsight and let you collect another set of dick picks for your collage,
But my sense of decency won out at the time.

Are all negros like you repetitive boring fucks or is it just you Spook?

Inquiring minds and all that.
^^^
arkansas-razorbacks.gif

I'd rather be a pig than a spook!!!
I guess you got your wish.
happy-pig.gif

I was born in the Chinese year of the Pig,

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I doubt Shen Li and Fashionista are the same person, they're complete polar opposites in just about every way, except for their ethnic background. It is weird that they shit poast while at each other's houses though, like Shen Li supposedly did the last time she was here.

How old was this Reaper guy? Sometimes people just vanish, Jak/Swampduck did not too long ago, although it is unusual when they've been around for years.
Lots a wacky things like that have gone on before, so I don't rule anything out.

Kinda unlikely he's dead if he's only in his 40's, unless he was mowed down by a bus or the clotshot claimed another victim.

Fashionista swore blind that Shen Li wasn't even drunk, which as you say, makes the bizarre spectacle even more weird. She got pretty defensive when I quizzed her about it too, but she often gets uppity and prickly with me. I think she's supposedly teetotal or so she claims, gotta keep the "nice sweet Christian lady" charade going ya see. Lulz

We'll never know the truth for certain, same deal as with the Flynn shim rumour.... just gotta draw our own conclusions.
One of the Flynns is Pickles. No doubt. I got outside info which isn't refutable.

*YAWN*

In addition to being a wheelchair bound dipshit, you're also a fucking broken record.

What gets me is that you wait to make sure that I'm not around and start your little spamfest about all this "outside information" you have about me, yet in all the years of you having all this "outside information" about me, you have failed repeatedly like Freud to show even a smidge of proof to back up any of your lies errr...I mean claims.

I've noticed you like pulling this charade when you know I'm not here to make you eat your own bullshit. Let me guess, you'll answer with one of your true and tried responses? Like..." Shut up fag" or maybe one of your patented "BoOmS?"

What exactly are you "warning people about?" You've tried saying that I "catfished" RancidMilkBone, yet I've been a part of this community for over a decade and there has NEVER been one fucking person that EVER accused me of "catfishing" them.

I didn't allow it.
I should have stfu in hindsight and let you collect another set of dick picks for your collage,

^^^
arkansas-razorbacks.gif

happy-pig.gif

No doubt.
All of a sudden I have a craving for bacon.
peace pig-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

^^^
arkansas-razorbacks.gif

happy-pig.gif

Just give the senile moron a block, everyone else has.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
admongo flooded the lemming lavatory with so much obnoxious drivel and his personal brain feces that the owner just had to dump it

lmao :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Regan, you accuse anyone who either gets along with or is civil to Benzo as "wiping his ass" or "gullible for believing his lies" etc... it kinda reeks of desperation.

Yes we get it, you don't like him and for whatever reason you seem to have made it your e-mission to try and turn everyone you come across on these forums against him.

Heck, you're almost as invested and hell bent on trashing the guy as Flynn was with Dove not too long ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if you have a tiny Benzo voodoo doll and stick pins in it every night.

^^This is the post which triggered Regan's feelz and got him spamming my wall and throwing snipey comments my way hahaha.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

^^This is the post which triggered Regan's feelz and got him spamming my wall and throwing snipey comments my way hahaha.

Reagan is spot on about Benzo and YOU!~

Firstly,.... you are not in the loop. You were made into a pet by flea. You have ZERO talent flame wise. Calling lily a fat tub of lard continually is BORING, it isn't funny and shows us your imagination is found wanting. Do not take sides. Let them fight their own battles.

Chewtoy Aryan, take a break and go back to rubbishing Jews.