Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Regan, you accuse anyone who either gets along with or is civil to Benzo as "wiping his ass" or "gullible for believing his lies" etc... it kinda reeks of desperation.

Yes we get it, you don't like him and for whatever reason you seem to have made it your e-mission to try and turn everyone you come across on these forums against him.

Heck, you're almost as invested and hell bent on trashing the guy as Flynn was with Dove not too long ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if you have a tiny Benzo voodoo doll and stick pins in it every night.

^^This is the post which triggered Regan's feelz and got him spamming my wall and throwing snipey comments my way hahaha.
The brah got mad.
Maybe he doesn't have an actual voodoo doll, but that fagala has something he's sticking.
Bet on it.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Regan, you accuse anyone who either gets along with or is civil to Benzo as "wiping his ass" or "gullible for believing his lies" etc... it kinda reeks of desperation.

Yes we get it, you don't like him and for whatever reason you seem to have made it your e-mission to try and turn everyone you come across on these forums against him.

Heck, you're almost as invested and hell bent on trashing the guy as Flynn was with Dove not too long ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if you have a tiny Benzo voodoo doll and stick pins in it every night.

^^This is the post which triggered Regan's feelz and got him spamming my wall and throwing snipey comments my way hahaha.

Reagan is spot on about Benzo and YOU!~

Firstly,.... you are not in the loop. You were made into a pet by flea. You have ZERO talent flame wise. Calling lily a fat tub of lard continually is BORING, it isn't funny and shows us your imagination is found wanting. Do not take sides. Let them fight their own battles.

Chewtoy Aryan, take a break and go back to rubbishing Jews.
You can dress a pig up like a queen,
But it's still a pig.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Firstly,.... you are not in the loop. You were made into a pet by flea. You have ZERO talent flame wise. Calling lily a fat tub of lard continually is BORING, it isn't funny and shows us your imagination is found wanting. Do not take sides. Let them fight their own battles.

But it's still a pig.

Thank you negro for that fascinating piece of philosophy. Was that your original idea or did you leech someone else's idea?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

But it's still a pig.

Thank you negro for that fascinating piece of philosophy. Was that your original idea or did you leech someone else's idea?
You can't leech the truth,
Piggie

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

But it's still a pig.

R.e11a789ab844bec8d3ff0f63d595c849

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Today is day two of admong's monthly cycle where he imagines that a tampon shoved half way up his bussy is normal

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You have receipts but don't have a fucking job, I'm glad your priorities are in order.

LOL neither do you.

Trannies in glass houses and all that...

Notice how the attempts at info harvesting still are popular with this moron.

I dont give a single fuck if people know I work or dont work. It's no ones business how my family functions and no one is entitled to some explanation.

Yet this narcissistic psycho thinks I should be "defending" myself and justifying shit that....just simply doesnt require justification.

He feels very wronged. Has a huge and inappropriate sense of entitlement. Is VERY emotionally invested in things that really dont concern him at all.

He is like an unwanted intruder demanding some sort of say or authority. It's like a rapist lecturing his victim on the brand of underwear shes wearing or a home intruder reeming out home owners on their home decor choices.

What he is stupid enough to expect is me to he like "oh my God I DO have a job" or go into some defensive explanations about why I dont have a job. It's the obsessive narcs way of keeping "tabs" or feeling "close" to the person they leeched onto for supply. They cannot mentally/emotionally handle not mattering.

He will eventually go into some retarded and narcissistic claim that I'm not "defending" myself because i CANT. It's to painful for him to realize he just doesnt matter enough for anyone to give a shit what he wants to cry and bleed about.

Really the fact is I do have receipts because I did pay for everything for that broke ass deadbeat. Whether or not I work is irrelevant to that fact.

Poor little cry baby. He should scream about sauce and potatoes. It helps him cope.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like people who go starting shit and insulting people, and then cry about how they get ganged up on?

People who go to forums who have a specific group of people who have been on those forums for years and claim they are being stalked somehow?

People who blast personal info on a real life fling or relationship they willingly engaged in, despite being asked by the other person to NOT do it and then scream victim bullshit for years long after it stopped being a conversation? Maybe pawning your childs Switch, refusing to or being unable to get it out yourself and playing victim because you expect other people to fix your fuck ups and blasting it all over forums?

People who bring private text conversations about other peoples families to a forum to lie about and use as ammo.....for months....and then start crying foul when the text messages get posted?

Maybe like that?

Pretty interesting what some think qualifies as "victimhood" and how they use that card to avoid accountability in situations they created.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The total lack of self awareness.

These people are so full of themselves that they actually think they can do and say whatever they want to other people, they think THEY can decide when and how others are held "accountable"...
.....but when it comes to their shit behaviour they still blame other people. Oh and they claim other people are "playing victim" when their shit behavior is pointed out.

All they do is spin spin spin. And Admin sits there and judges people based on their politcal stances only so he has no problem aligning with actual abusers.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I better not see my name in this thread or your fucking deadmeat.

Weepy, there now thats one useless eater who I hope isn't here.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I doubt Shen Li and Fashionista are the same person, they're complete polar opposites in just about every way, except for their ethnic background. It is weird that they shit poast while at each other's houses though, like Shen Li supposedly did the last time she was here.

How old was this Reaper guy? Sometimes people just vanish, Jak/Swampduck did not too long ago, although it is unusual when they've been around for years.
Reaper prolly 40's someplace. *ahem* was prolly I should say.
As far as the other thing with Fash and Shen, who truly knows?
Lots a wacky things like that have gone on before, so I don't rule anything out.
At the very least they were together trying like hell to stir up trouble here,
Obviously they didn't have much else to do,
Which is strange all things considered.
I hope they were drinking at least.
Doing such a thing sober is worse.
Did I mention the 'Shen' alt did the exact same crap at SG a few years ago?
It's all nutty if you ask me.

Kinda unlikely he's dead if he's only in his 40's, unless he was mowed down by a bus or the clotshot claimed another victim.

Fashionista swore blind that Shen Li wasn't even drunk, which as you say, makes the bizarre spectacle even more weird. She got pretty defensive when I quizzed her about it too, but she often gets uppity and prickly with me. I think she's supposedly teetotal or so she claims, gotta keep the "nice sweet Christian lady" charade going ya see. Lulz

We'll never know the truth for certain, same deal as with the Flynn shim rumour.... just gotta draw our own conclusions.
One of the Flynns is Pickles. No doubt. I got outside info which isn't refutable.
Martini signs in occasionally.
Whether or not they're all swinging dicks, I can't say for sure.
I put stuff out there from experience to warn folks.

*YAWN*

In addition to being a wheelchair bound dipshit, you're also a fucking broken record.

What gets me is that you wait to make sure that I'm not around and start your little spamfest about all this "outside information" you have about me, yet in all the years of you having all this "outside information" about me, you have failed repeatedly like Freud to show even a smidge of proof to back up any of your lies errr...I mean claims.

I've noticed you like pulling this charade when you know I'm not here to make you eat your own bullshit. Let me guess, you'll answer with one of your true and tried responses? Like..." Shut up fag" or maybe one of your patented "BoOmS?"

What exactly are you "warning people about?" You've tried saying that I "catfished" RancidMilkBone, yet I've been a part of this community for over a decade and there has NEVER been one fucking person that EVER accused me of "catfishing" them.

Try again M.C. Colostomy Bag.
You 'tried' to catfish Rancy.
I didn't allow it.
I should have stfu in hindsight and let you collect another set of dick picks for your collage,
But my sense of decency won out at the time.

Are all negros like you repetitive boring fucks or is it just you Spook?

Inquiring minds and all that.
^^^
arkansas-razorbacks.gif

I'd rather be a pig than a spook!!!
I guess you got your wish.
happy-pig.gif

I was born in the Chinese year of the Pig,

Thats because there is no such thing as the Chinese year of the Shrek. Anywho, give my best to that deadbeat hobo you married.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
My own pick is me, I swear.

More often than not, seeing myself logged in here makes me want to log out.

I'm still searching for a workaround that doesn't involve a fake ID and a meat cleaver.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My own pick is me, I swear.

More often than not, seeing myself logged in here makes me want to log out.

I'm still searching for a workaround that doesn't involve a fake ID and a meat cleaver.

I don't have anyone that makes me not want to log in, especially not me. :Awesomeness:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, same here.

I'm good at taking the world as it chooses to present itself to me.

Sometimes I don't even blink at its choices.