Which retarded spammer makes you not wanna log in here?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Regan, you accuse anyone who either gets along with or is civil to Benzo as "wiping his ass" or "gullible for believing his lies" etc... it kinda reeks of desperation.

Yes we get it, you don't like him and for whatever reason you seem to have made it your e-mission to try and turn everyone you come across on these forums against him.

Heck, you're almost as invested and hell bent on trashing the guy as Flynn was with Dove not too long ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if you have a tiny Benzo voodoo doll and stick pins in it every night.

^^This is the post which triggered Regan's feelz and got him spamming my wall and throwing snipey comments my way hahaha.

Reagan is spot on about Benzo and YOU!~

Firstly,.... you are not in the loop. You were made into a pet by flea. You have ZERO talent flame wise. Calling lily a fat tub of lard continually is BORING, it isn't funny and shows us your imagination is found wanting. Do not take sides. Let them fight their own battles.

Chewtoy Aryan, take a break and go back to rubbishing Jews.

Well you would say that wouldn't you, considering Regan is one of your e-chums and old BH comrades....

Keep your biased opinions to yourself in future, because they're completely worthless.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Regan, you accuse anyone who either gets along with or is civil to Benzo as "wiping his ass" or "gullible for believing his lies" etc... it kinda reeks of desperation.

Yes we get it, you don't like him and for whatever reason you seem to have made it your e-mission to try and turn everyone you come across on these forums against him.

Heck, you're almost as invested and hell bent on trashing the guy as Flynn was with Dove not too long ago.

It wouldn't surprise me if you have a tiny Benzo voodoo doll and stick pins in it every night.

^^This is the post which triggered Regan's feelz and got him spamming my wall and throwing snipey comments my way hahaha.

Reagan is spot on about Benzo and YOU!~

Firstly,.... you are not in the loop. You were made into a pet by flea. You have ZERO talent flame wise. Calling lily a fat tub of lard continually is BORING, it isn't funny and shows us your imagination is found wanting. Do not take sides. Let them fight their own battles.

Chewtoy Aryan, take a break and go back to rubbishing Jews.

Well you would say that wouldn't you, considering Regan is one of your e-chums and old BH comrades....

Keep your biased opinions to yourself in future, because they're completely worthless.

hey !

shuddup'a yoo fuck

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I doubt Shen Li and Fashionista are the same person, they're complete polar opposites in just about every way, except for their ethnic background. It is weird that they shit poast while at each other's houses though, like Shen Li supposedly did the last time she was here.

How old was this Reaper guy? Sometimes people just vanish, Jak/Swampduck did not too long ago, although it is unusual when they've been around for years.
Reaper prolly 40's someplace. *ahem* was prolly I should say.
As far as the other thing with Fash and Shen, who truly knows?
Lots a wacky things like that have gone on before, so I don't rule anything out.
At the very least they were together trying like hell to stir up trouble here,
Obviously they didn't have much else to do,
Which is strange all things considered.
I hope they were drinking at least.
Doing such a thing sober is worse.
Did I mention the 'Shen' alt did the exact same crap at SG a few years ago?
It's all nutty if you ask me.

Kinda unlikely he's dead if he's only in his 40's, unless he was mowed down by a bus or the clotshot claimed another victim.

Fashionista swore blind that Shen Li wasn't even drunk, which as you say, makes the bizarre spectacle even more weird. She got pretty defensive when I quizzed her about it too, but she often gets uppity and prickly with me. I think she's supposedly teetotal or so she claims, gotta keep the "nice sweet Christian lady" charade going ya see. Lulz

We'll never know the truth for certain, same deal as with the Flynn shim rumour.... just gotta draw our own conclusions.
One of the Flynns is Pickles. No doubt. I got outside info which isn't refutable.
Martini signs in occasionally.
Whether or not they're all swinging dicks, I can't say for sure.
I put stuff out there from experience to warn folks.

*YAWN*

In addition to being a wheelchair bound dipshit, you're also a fucking broken record.

What gets me is that you wait to make sure that I'm not around and start your little spamfest about all this "outside information" you have about me, yet in all the years of you having all this "outside information" about me, you have failed repeatedly like Freud to show even a smidge of proof to back up any of your lies errr...I mean claims.

I've noticed you like pulling this charade when you know I'm not here to make you eat your own bullshit. Let me guess, you'll answer with one of your true and tried responses? Like..." Shut up fag" or maybe one of your patented "BoOmS?"

What exactly are you "warning people about?" You've tried saying that I "catfished" RancidMilkBone, yet I've been a part of this community for over a decade and there has NEVER been one fucking person that EVER accused me of "catfishing" them.

Try again M.C. Colostomy Bag.
You 'tried' to catfish Rancy.
I didn't allow it.
I should have stfu in hindsight and let you collect another set of dick picks for your collage,
But my sense of decency won out at the time.

Sure I did you geriatric fuckwit. Your stories change more than your training wheels on your broken down and rusty wheelchair.

Before I was Pickles, Gunz and Fartini. Now it's I tried to "catfish" RancidDickMilk. You didn't do shit except make up fairy tales when I wasn't around, hoping that anyone would take you and your blighted delusions at face value. You've been trying to peddle these butthurt cries for help going on 4 years now. No. One. Believes a serial faglaming spammer.
Sure, pal.
Everybody thinks you're a chick...
Suuuuuure.
My job was done, all that matters-

Look at the crippled bastard get all mad thinking I give a fuck what people believe. You've been dragging out this circus sideshow for years about who I really am.

Well THATS ironic

Did Benzo have some three day long meltdown warning people on a forum you were gonna try to fuck them for money and then threaten people with a libel lawsuit?

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait wut? Flim threatened someone with a lawsuit? :LOL3:

Yes. And a "board war" lol.

We were calling him Kevin....because... it was Kevin. He started flipping the fuck out, threatened us with a libel lawsuit (because we were calling him Kevin) and threatened SG with a "board war".

Then spent three days crying and spamming saying he was just "warning" people about me.

Just gushing man period blood all over the place.

Than topped it off by claiming he "kicked my ass" for days. :Crazy: :LOL3:

It's all still there, for anyone who has a morbid curiosity about what a psychotic episode looks like on the internet.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I doubt Shen Li and Fashionista are the same person, they're complete polar opposites in just about every way, except for their ethnic background. It is weird that they shit poast while at each other's houses though, like Shen Li supposedly did the last time she was here.

How old was this Reaper guy? Sometimes people just vanish, Jak/Swampduck did not too long ago, although it is unusual when they've been around for years.
Lots a wacky things like that have gone on before, so I don't rule anything out.

Kinda unlikely he's dead if he's only in his 40's, unless he was mowed down by a bus or the clotshot claimed another victim.

Fashionista swore blind that Shen Li wasn't even drunk, which as you say, makes the bizarre spectacle even more weird. She got pretty defensive when I quizzed her about it too, but she often gets uppity and prickly with me. I think she's supposedly teetotal or so she claims, gotta keep the "nice sweet Christian lady" charade going ya see. Lulz

We'll never know the truth for certain, same deal as with the Flynn shim rumour.... just gotta draw our own conclusions.
One of the Flynns is Pickles. No doubt. I got outside info which isn't refutable.

*YAWN*

In addition to being a wheelchair bound dipshit, you're also a fucking broken record.

What gets me is that you wait to make sure that I'm not around and start your little spamfest about all this "outside information" you have about me, yet in all the years of you having all this "outside information" about me, you have failed repeatedly like Freud to show even a smidge of proof to back up any of your lies errr...I mean claims.

I've noticed you like pulling this charade when you know I'm not here to make you eat your own bullshit. Let me guess, you'll answer with one of your true and tried responses? Like..." Shut up fag" or maybe one of your patented "BoOmS?"

What exactly are you "warning people about?" You've tried saying that I "catfished" RancidMilkBone, yet I've been a part of this community for over a decade and there has NEVER been one fucking person that EVER accused me of "catfishing" them.

I didn't allow it.
I should have stfu in hindsight and let you collect another set of dick picks for your collage,

Sure I did you geriatric fuckwit. Your stories change more than your training wheels on your broken down and rusty wheelchair.

Before I was Pickles, Gunz and Fartini. Now it's I tried to "catfish" RancidDickMilk. You didn't do shit except make up fairy tales when I wasn't around, hoping that anyone would take you and your blighted delusions at face value. You've been trying to peddle these butthurt cries for help going on 4 years now. No. One. Believes a serial faglaming spammer.
Sure, pal.
Suuuuuure.

Look at the crippled bastard get all mad thinking I give a fuck what people believe. You've been dragging out this circus sideshow for years about who I really am.

Well THATS ironic

Did Benzo have some three day long meltdown warning people on a forum you were gonna try to fuck them for money and then threaten people with a libel lawsuit?

Did BEnzo defend a known Nazi and then try to make up that I was involved in some alleged "libel lawsuit?" Why are YOU the only one claiming I was talking about a "lawsuit?" Don't you think others would have already brought that up? No, because you made that shit up because your tiny brain has nothing else except delusions you "narc."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Whoever is using the handle, they're fucking delusional. They wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them across the chops and knocked their wig off.

I think I'm gonna do a video and tell the story in the format of "make up and murder".

Ever see the make up artists who sit and do their make up while telling stories of horrific crimes and serial killers and stuff?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Whoever is using the handle, they're fucking delusional. They wouldn't know the truth if it slapped them across the chops and knocked their wig off.

I think I'm gonna do a video and tell the story in the format of "make up and murder".

Ever see the make up artists who sit and do their make up while telling stories of horrific crimes and serial killers and stuff?

LOL nah, but I can defo picture Flim as some transgender serial killer and peeping tom.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

Sure, pal.
Suuuuuure.

Well THATS ironic

Did BEnzo defend a known Nazi and then try to make up that I was involved in some alleged "libel lawsuit?" Why are YOU the only one claiming I was talking about a "lawsuit?" Don't you think others would have already brought that up? No, because you made that shit up because your tiny brain has nothing else except delusions you "narc."

Right here. See Flynn, no one said you were involved in some lawsuit.

You lie so nonstop its incredible. And you think people dont see it when its legit right in text.

You are a textbook NARC and it's obvious. Very obvious. And it's pretty much just feeding your NARC supply responding to your dumb ass deceitful rants, but you are gonna rage spam anyway because NARCS cant ever STFU.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LOL nah, but I can defo picture Flim as some transgender serial killer and peeping tom.

I'm gonna do it for fun lol.

And I have receipts. Literally receipts. I paid for everything lol. Including the childs switch.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

*YAWN*

I didn't allow it.

Sure, pal.
Suuuuuure.

Well THATS ironic

Right here. See Flynn, no one said you were involved in some lawsuit.

You lie so nonstop its incredible. And you think people dont see it when its legit right in text.

You are a textbook NARC and it's obvious. Very obvious. And it's pretty much just feeding your NARC supply responding to your dumb ass deceitful rants, but you are gonna rage spam anyway because NARCS cant ever STFU.

Are you fucking on drugs right now? You have been claiming for years that I threatened SG with a "libel lawsuit" you bonafide retard and now you're confused on what you yourself posted. Either that or you're just fucking delusional. Or maybe both. Idiot.

Post up what I've "lied" about. Nice try "narc" as you try once again pointing the finger at others tharlt haven't even done 1% of the shit you've done on and off the forums you slutty sociopath. No wonder Biggie kicked your ugly ass to the curb when he did, he couldn't even put up with your story telling ass.

No. You're the "NARC." You think others become mods just to fuck with you, then step down because you ckaimed to have left the forums...now that's a fucking insane "NARC." Even your shitty arguments don't make any sense as you desperately try to flip the coin in your favor. Case in point your boy Aryan confessed to being a fucking racist but you already knew that. Care to tell me you don't defend him?

Retard.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I'm gonna do it for fun lol.

And I have receipts. Literally receipts. I paid for everything lol. Including the childs switch.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Yeah you sure don't care, right? Now you're talking receipts! Oh tell me how none of this bothers your fucking trainwreck ass!!!

Watch out! Dove has receipts! You have receipts but don't have a fucking job, I'm glad your priorities are in order.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You've admitted in the past you don't work.

I've never said I don't have a car, stop listening to the land walrus all the time, unless of course you like being fed disinfo.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never said I don't have a car, stop listening to the land walrus all the time, unless of course you like being fed disinfo.

At SG you admitted you didn't have a car. Your license was suspended, or banned, whatever the fuck you people say over there.

You're a colossal loser with no career. What's changed in the last few years? Nothing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That was over 4 years ago, you ridiculous bed-ridden, gluttonous, twat.

You do realise that bans aren't a lifetime thing?

Congrats on displaying your utter cluelessness once again.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Where oh where did I say "I didn't work?"

If you can find that post I'll throw up time stamped photo.

This outta be good. More lies.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I also said that you left-leaning turds are too cowardly to admit to your "waacismz".

I'm not racist. I just play one on BF...:eyeRoLL:

The point being that the cunt says you're not a racist while you throw her under the bus and admit that you are...keystone cop posters...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Eh? I haven't thrown anyone under the bus...

I'm my own person, with my own thoughts and opinions. Nobody speaks for me, other than myself.

If I'm considered "racist" then so fucking be it, like I give a shit.

One thing is for sure, I won't be losing any sleep tonight or ever, if I'm judged as being "waaacist" by North American libtards.

You insufferable fucks are a cancer on the ass crack of humanity and despite being a minority, are propped up by the MSM and given a platform to spread your SJW nonsense.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Eh? I haven't thrown anyone under the bus...

I'm my own person, with my own thoughts and opinions. Nobody speaks for me, other than myself.

If I'm considered "racist" then so fucking be it, like I give a shit.

One thing is for sure, I won't be losing any sleep tonight or ever, if I'm judged as being "waaacist" by North American libtards.

You insufferable fucks are a cancer on the ass crack of humanity and despite being a minority, are propped up by the MSM and given a platform to spread your SJW nonsense.

Whine some more you insufferable prick.