While American roads and bridges collapse, contards carry on carping about cartoons

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's on the dems/progs, Admin.

Maybe they should pass an infrastructure bill that only deals with infrastructure.

Just a thought.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's on the dems/progs, Admin.

Maybe they should pass an infrastructure bill that only deals with infrastructure.

Just a thought.

That was already passed, you massive moron. By Biden, something "This is Infrastructure Week" Again Trump couldn't do in 208 weeks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey let it burn.

Maybe eventually teamwork will be important again when it all crumbles.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1 year of biden and dems running 100% of the US government and even the fukin bridges are collapsing! Thankfully Republicans will take over in another year or else we'd all fukin starve!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
A Bill presented to Congress to Build Back our Infrastructure failed because of Trumptard Obstruction.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Be nice if you Trumpfags knew how Congress worked.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A Bill presented to Congress to Build Back our Infrastructure failed because of Trumptard Obstruction.

Oh, democRATs cant run the gubmint when they run 100% of gubmints? Funny, you faggits didnt think so during Trumps first 2 years. Guess "thats different".

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh, democRATs cant run the gubmint when they run 100% of gubmints? Funny, you faggits didnt think so during Trumps first 2 years. Guess "thats different".
Grow up Trumptard.

kimberly-guilfoyle-the-best-is-yet-to-come.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grow up Trumptard.

Dont tell me, once Republicans PWN3D! the Congressional Elections this fall, nothing will be bidens fault, right? Fuk, you clowns claim nothings his fault now! PWN3D! :Sad:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Grow up Trumptard.

Dont tell me, once Republicans PWN3D! the Congressional Elections this fall, nothing will be bidens fault, right? Fuk, you clowns claim nothings his fault now! PWN3D! :Sad:
What did Trump do to improve road and bridge safety? Oh that's right he didn't do jack shit except whine about a wall.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grow up Trumptard.

What did Trump do to improve road and bridge safety? Oh that's right he didn't do jack shit except whine about a wall.
I'm sorry, did this bridge fall down when Trump was president? I'm sorry, is Philly ran by Republicans? I'm sorry, did your asshole just prolapse in anger? :NutKick:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Grow up Trumptard.

I'm sorry, did this bridge fall down when Trump was president? I'm sorry, is Philly ran by Republicans? I'm sorry, did your asshole just prolapse in anger? :NutKick:
I'm sorry this bridge was eroding when Trump was president your fucking moron. You think bridge works decay overnight?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Grow up Trumptard.

Pittsburgh is a completely different city than Philly, fucking retard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grow up Trumptard.

I'm sorry this bridge was eroding when Trump was president your fucking moron. You think bridge works decay overnight?
WAAAAAAA!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grow up Trumptard.

Pittsburgh is a completely different city than Philly, fucking retard.
Ran 100% by DEMOCRATS! PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We know they are obstructing it. They are doing exactly what we need them to do

Get after your idiotic people for holding infrastructure hostage for their pork plans. There shouldnt be ANYTHING in that bill that isnt going towards infrastructure.

EVERYONE agrees on infrastructure. So hold your fuckwads accountable and stop blaming the tax payers.

You guys want the other shit? Work to gain support of it. You dont hold needed funding hostage like this. Period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Grow up Trumptard.

Hence why the Trump administration formed that infrastructure bill that dems/progs are now using as a front to get bullshit they know they have no chance at getting without holding infrastructure hostage.

We have been through this

Let it crumble. Fuck it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Not that many years ago, this shit was only third world problems that we American's could smugly laugh about, now it is happening here.

imrs.php

The future is now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not that many years ago, this shit was only third world problems that we American's could smugly laugh about, now it is happening here.

imrs.php

The future is now.

Too bad the dems/progs dont care about it in the slightest.

Youd think if it was so important to them, they would want that infrastructure bill passed and they'd get that pork trimmed off so it can get done.

They dont care one bit though. They are using it to manipulate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Elon Musk is getting our tax dollars?

Our TAX DOLLARS are funding his rocket fetish?!

IF that's even true(its probably not true at all) why the fuck do you vote for idiots who want to tax us EVEN MORE? The government wastes enough of our money thanks to you guys.