Whit I realise about KM now....

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
@Blandscape

She took possession of the forum whose name gets changed to "Blue Oyster Bar" 'round these parts.

I looked but didn't see a Blandscape on the Members list there. That forum's been around a decade so I thought it was possible you'd once had an account but let it slide into disuse... guess not.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
@Blandscape

She took possession of the forum whose name gets changed to "Blue Oyster Bar" 'round these parts.

I looked but didn't see a Blandscape on the Members list there. That forum's been around a decade so I thought it was possible you'd once had an account but let it slide into disuse... guess not.

I know the site sir, I just didn't know she bought up its rights. No, I considered myself far to intelligent to post there. However, I did read Blur taking on most comers, and felt he actually made a choice to be actually significant. But dat wiz abbot three years ago.

So Flea owns the Blue, while still being yella?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I know the site sir, I just didn't know she bought up its rights. No, I considered myself far to intelligent to post there. However, I did read Blur taking on most comers, and felt he actually made a choice to be actually significant. But dat wiz abbot three years ago.

So Flea owns the Blue, while still being yella?

You seriously call him “Sir”?

He is new, you tremendous son of a whore. Why is @Garraty_47 making an IMPACT Here at BF?????

WTF man!! BoldScape, respect me you motherfucker.