Whit will ye day when I am gone...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is Seamajor still lusting after trannies?
Fucking trannies, kids, poofters, wayward druggies…anything goes with this scab at his age. I thought that the withered old prick was 73 years old…I just found out that he’s going on 75. The little Italiano doesn’t have much time left aye!?
:GdBy:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking trannies, kids, poofters, wayward druggies…anything goes with this scab at his age. I thought that the withered old prick was 73 years old…I just found out that he’s going on 75. The little Italiano doesn’t have much time left aye!?
:GdBy:

He is worthless to a forum, unless you enjoy seeing the same photos spammed daily, I wonder if he has that special clause in his will where a person will be paid to delete all the creeper filth he has stored on his photobucket account

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I feel sorry for all the children trapped in seamong’s rape compound

deadringers

Factory Bastard
Well like with everyone else in the world... Move on and continue to live. You won't be missed by anyone. Just another dead dried up cabbage wanting to be a special pumpkin at Halloween.. those are reserved for the elite in life.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He is worthless to a forum, unless you enjoy seeing the same photos spammed daily, I wonder if he has that special clause in his will where a person will be paid to delete all the creeper filth he has stored on his photobucket account
The little spammy creep is dead to me now. The only regret I have was sticking up for him on VF years ago. Lol…guilty by association right from the outset!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The little spammy creep is dead to me now. The only regret I have was sticking up for him on VF years ago. Lol…guilty by association right from the outset!
plus the sniffy thing ... it's your too

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Unfortunately, far too many people have stopped posting, and those who remain...like the old fuck spamming midget photos, drive away any prospects of new people joining the forum...And, in case you missed it, drama has essentially fueled the so-called community in recent years, and without it, people appear lost and confused, with no idea what to post.
Anything that protects humans from you

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
:Awesomeness: It’s all the dwarf thinks about
Say what…say what!? :GdBy:

eDzAVMI.jpg