Whit I realise about KM now....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
confucius1-2x.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Flaming is trolling, and vice versa, no matter what Proxy says. And how it is perceived is only a matter of where you feel you are in an ever decreasing gravitational circle.

Most of you here follow elliptical orbits around more substantial heavenly bodies.
Are bad unintelligible accents a form of self-flaming?
:DaFuqq:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are powerless, in terms of democracy, and the House of Commons. Totally powerless. A constitutional head of state can refuse to sign a Act of Parliament, but like during the reign of Charles I, he will automatically lead his country to civil war.

The delusion is actually you people thinking a monarch has no power... you are wrong... I was wrong until I actually investigated the subject.

You obviously don't know what a CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCH IS... the monarch heads BOTH governments... all commonwealth governments in fact and if a monarch exercises their power there will not be a civil war dummy... it's not silly America.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The delusion is actually you people thinking a monarch has no power... you are wrong... I was wrong until I actually investigated the subject.

You obviously don't know what a CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCH IS... the monarch heads BOTH governments... all commonwealth governments in fact and if a monarch exercises their power there will not be a civil war dummy... it's not silly America.
You’re talking to a muppet Caskur. The bloke can’t even vocalise properly…that’s why he overcompensates with drivel and prattle. Nobody understands his shite accent!

giphy.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can also remind you that not one Act of Parliament has not been signed by a Monarch since Charles 1.

Does that make more sense to your senselessness?

Tsk... the government are employed by the crown to govern the country. The people elect a government... lefties or righties but they have to ASK permission of the King (FORMERLY THE QUEEN) to govern on her (now him), behalf. That is the law.

I know this comes as a shock to you and it did to me but while we all have to pay for our military... the Monarch heads it and no military can move unless the King signs off on it.

And the Monarch heads the Church...

So, there you have it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You’re talking to a muppet Caskur. The bloke can’t even vocalise properly…that’s why he overcompensates with drivel and prattle. Nobody understands his shite accent!

giphy.gif

People's... or more aptly common people don't really know the difference between a constitutional monarchy and a republic and I hope to educate them but NO referendums should be held unless the vote is from a FULLY INFORMED decision...

Do we want our safe secure reliable system or do we want a Mugabe, Putin, Trump, Biden, Kim Rocket Man or Xi Pingpongball republic?

Anyway... in the last days all governments tumble... so it's either enjoy the collapse or try to fight for survival

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
People's... or more aptly common people don't really know the difference between a constitutional monarchy and a republic and I hope to educate them but NO referendums should be held unless the vote is from a FULLY INFORMED decision...

Do we want our safe secure reliable system or do we want a Mugabe, Putin, Trump, Biden, Kim Rocket Man or Xi Pingpongball republic?

Anyway... in the last days all governments tumble... so it's either enjoy the collapse or try to fight for survival

Some of us have a proud family tradition of toppling fuckwit monarchies or simply leaving them in the dust for better prospective lands.

Just a shame that the miners of Eureka Stockade surrendered so quick, otherwise modern day Australians might be able to hold their heads high instead of make excuses why their failure was good for Australia.

But....as per usual, most history books are written for and by cowards and the intellectually stunted.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some of us have a proud family tradition of toppling fuckwit monarchies or simply leaving them in the dust for better prospective lands.

Just a shame that the miners of Eureka Stockade surrendered so quick, otherwise modern day Australians might be able to hold their heads high instead of make excuses why their failure was good for Australia.

But....as per usual, most history books are written for and by cowards and the intellectually stunted.

I am not letting uneducated fuckwits decide my future...

Hths

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I am not letting uneducated fuckwits decide my future...

Hths

Me either.... hence my total disregard for the fuckwit bloodline inbreeding monarchy.

But you do you. It's not slavery if you're too dumb to know that you're a slave in a caste system....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Your posting style is quite predictable and full of rage penis, and the fact that you actually believe you're fucking up people at this nearly empty shithole is something only a dick would believe.
Maybe you should go report this as well to the other various forums you reside at. "My posting style" is just that..."my posting style." Unlike you, I don't bounce around between 19 different handles and then refer to myself in a 3rd person tone.

I can "fuck you up" big time, so does that means that my alleged "dick" is exponentially bigger than yours? As far as this "empty shithole" goes, well you're here, so it must have something you crave.

Try not busting open your own melon with such rhetorical responses.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Me either.... hence my total disregard for the fuckwit bloodline inbreeding monarchy.

But you do you. It's not slavery if you're too dumb to know that you're a slave in a caste system....

It isn't your monarchy just like your President doesn't represent me. It is my Monarchy. And they aren't inbred, ingrate.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They kind of are inbred. Until the new generations, they only really married their cousins.

Oh really?... and how was the Queen's parents related?... or her grandparents related... And how were Prince Philips parents and grandparents related?

Inbreeding involves direct relations... like brother/sister, father daughter, mother/son...

No where in any European monarchy that I am aware of has bred with a close relative.

Learn the difference to inbreeding, line breeding and outcropping. Look it up on dog breeding sites or horse breading sites.

The royals are not inbred.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh really?... and how was the Queen's parents related?... or her grandparents related... And how were Prince Philips parents and grandparents related?

Inbreeding involves direct relations... like brother/sister, father daughter, mother/son...

No where in any European monarchy that I am aware of has bred with a close relative.

Learn the difference to inbreeding, line breeding and outcropping. Look it up on dog breeding sites or horse breading sites.

The royals are not inbred.

Inbreeding includes cousins. You do realize that hemophilia is a condition that sprung from European royalty?

QEII and Prince Phillip shared Queen Victoria as an ancestor.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Having a common ancestor is not inbreeding.

Both were great-great-grandchildren of Queen Victoria​

• Queen Elizabeth: Queen Elizabeth was born in 1926, the eldest child of then-Prince Albert (later,
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    ), who was the second son of King George V, who was the second son of King Edward VII, who was Queen Victoria’s second child.
  • Prince Phillip: Prince Philip was born in 1921 to Princess Alice of Battenberg, whose mother was Princess Victoria of Hesse, whose mother was Princess Alice, who was Queen Victoria’s third child. Although he married the Queen of England,
Having had the same great-great-grandmother, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip were third cousins.

And marrying a third cousin you undereducated buffoons isn't inbreeding.

Like didn't any of you go to high school? What did you there at that time?... pick your noses leaking your brains out through your seasonal snot slots?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Inbreeding includes cousins. You do realize that hemophilia is a condition that sprung from European royalty?

QEII and Prince Phillip shared Queen Victoria as an ancestor.

That is not inbreeding.. and no matter how many times you write that you are WRONG.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a common ancestor is not inbreeding.

Both were great-great-grandchildren of Queen Victoria​

• Queen Elizabeth: Queen Elizabeth was born in 1926, the eldest child of then-Prince Albert (later,
    ), who was the second son of King George V, who was the second son of King Edward VII, who was Queen Victoria’s second child.
  • Prince Phillip: Prince Philip was born in 1921 to Princess Alice of Battenberg, whose mother was Princess Victoria of Hesse, whose mother was Princess Alice, who was Queen Victoria’s third child. Although he married the Queen of England,
Having had the same great-great-grandmother, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip were third cousins.

And marrying a third cousin you undereducated buffoons isn't inbreeding.

Like didn't any of you go to high school? What did you there at that time?... pick your noses leaking your brains out through your seasonal snot slots?

"Haemophilia has featured prominently
and thus is sometimes known as 'the royal disease'.
passed the mutation for haemophilia B
to her son
and, through two of her daughters, Alice and Beatrice, to various royals across the continent, including the royal families of
, and
. In Russia,
, the son and heir of
, famously had haemophilia, which he had inherited from his mother,
, one of Queen Victoria's granddaughters. The haemophilia of Alexei would result in the rise to prominence of the Russian mystic
, at the imperial court."