Whit I realise about KM now....

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I not interested in either you or V.

Dat is a wise decision. Now toddle off and ask Kurt for sum mare positive reinforcement, and hope for your inability to flower here (or anywhere else), to photosynthesis into more than the ashen flower of female forumhood that always wilts when confronted by light.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I am a Scots male, that means from a very young age we are programmed to see whit other races don't. Who to avoid, who to challenge, and how to do both.

I reckon Kurt is a two punch no-show, after the first flurry of movement. I wid knock him out quicker than Casket is lowered into a shallow grave by a 8 man contingent from the Grenadier Guards.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The ads are on... Sigourney Weaver has just discovered her President husband is a fake...and her real husband is laying on a jerney / gerney however it is spelled.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am a Scots male, that means from a very young age we are programmed to see whit other races don't. Who to avoid, who to challenge, and how to do both.

I reckon Kurt is a two punch no-show, after the first flurry of movement. I wid knock him out quicker than Casket is lowered into a shallow grave by a 8 man contingent from the Grenadier Guards.

Puh-leeze... you've never seen a blue sky and you eat sheep balls...

Ewww!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Have you got your hair cut yet, Scuffie?

Be careful you're not accidentally speared by native Indians mistaking you for some hairy bemouth Behemoth on Halloween....

Your Halloween and fanks giving rhetoric almost wiped out the natives. Luckily you have slightly olive skinned, brown and black people now to blame fur yer ain failures.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Are you going to support our new King or are you going to be republican rabble?

I told you, I vote fur independence, and the continuation of our heritage. Scotland was never a republic. England was, and amassed genocide within these islands, in the Wars of The Three Kingdoms.

Elizabeth I of Scotland and 2nd of England, was the Queen of Scots. Charles III is named after 2 previous Scots Kings, of the whole UK. Scots Kings.

So I support the head of a constitutional state with no powers whatsoever, except in regard to pomp and circumstance.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I told you, I vote fur independence, and the continuation of our heritage. Scotland was never a republic. England was, and amassed genocide within these islands, in the Wars of The Three Kingdoms.

Elizabeth I of Scotland and 2nd of England, was the Queen of Scots. Charles III is named after 2 previous Scots Kings, of the whole UK. Scots Kings.

So I support the head of a constitutional state with no powers whatsoever, except in regard to pomp and circumstance.

Yeah well it was Mary Queen of Scott's (A Stuart) not ELIZABETH THE FIRST spawn of Henry the 8th and Anne Bolyn...that was Scotland's first female Queen Regina

Look up what a Constitutional Monarch is dummy... they are not powerless. They have the ultimate power since they own the military of the WHOLE commonwealth... parliament does not. ONLY King can sign off on military being deployed.

See this is the thing... fucking half you morons don't even know how our system actually works.. and unless everyone gets an education, the rabble with take over. SHAME!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think poor Blandscape might be getting Bloody Mary, eldest daughter of Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon.... mixed up with Mary Queen of Scott's who ELIZABETH I chopped off her head... But at least she gave birth to a son who become James the 5 or 6... I'd have to look that up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think poor Blandscape might be getting Bloody Mary, eldest daughter of Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon.... mixed up with Mary Queen of Scott's who ELIZABETH I chopped of her head... But at least she gave birth to a son who become James the 5 or 6... I'd have to look that up.

James VI of Scotland/ I of England

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BLOODY Mary was Mary Tudor... first child of Henry the VIII who was initially Catholic but his first wife, Catherine of Aragon couldn't produce a son...Henry 8th made up his own Church and making himself Pope of it... Protestants who allowed annulments.. it wasn't until his 3 wife produced a son (she died shortly after giving birth from child bed fever). He only lasted 6 years on the throne himself... he was coughing up blood (no doubt TB) then When Bloody Mary got on the throne, she wanted to turn the UK Catholic again and started killing protestants...

You were better off being a farmer back then than belonging to court.... shocking.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
BLOODY Mary was Mary Tudor... first child of Henry the VIII who was initially Catholic but his first wife, Catherine of Aragon couldn't produce a son...Henry 8th made up his own Church and making himself Pope of it... Protestants who allowed annulments.. it wasn't until his 3 wife produced a son (she died shortly after giving birth from child bed fever). He only lasted 6 years on the throne himself... he was coughing up blood (no doubt TB) then When Bloody Mary got on the throne, she wanted to turn the UK Catholic again and started killing protestants...

You were better off being a farmer back then than belonging to court.... shocking.
Look up what a Constitutional Monarch is dummy... they are not powerless.

They are powerless, in terms of democracy, and the House of Commons. Totally powerless. A constitutional head of state can refuse to sign a Act of Parliament, but like during the reign of Charles I, he will automatically lead his country to civil war.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I can also remind you that not one Act of Parliament has not been signed by a Monarch since Charles 1.

Does that make more sense to your senselessness?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really?

I must say, I have NEVER MADE THE MISTAKE OF READING A POPPY OR REGAN POST. In reality, what does that say about you?

As for your thoughts on my "gender," let it be known that the only positive "rep" was from that haggard whore Dove, who knows nothing about the BF days. As for your assumption of what a "female" can or cannot write, that goes to show how utterly braindead you truly are.

In regard to your "Crack" cocaine statement, perhaps Dove could or has demonstrated that in a better light than I?

As for your statement of what a "woman" would post, how would you know as you're still a virgin?

"Pent up rage?" Dear sir, it took me 18 minutes to write that true to life biography and another 2 minutes to include the pics.

Lastly, are you a clincal psychologist in regard to male/female behaviours? Are you rated in online gender linguistics? So HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THE GENDERS OF POSTERS WITHOUT ANY FORMAL TRAINING?

P.$.-You're the bitch swapping genders as fast as Dove swallows semen from a strangers cock for her next fix.

P.S.S.-Bring it Poppy, I'll fuck you up along with your 3 additional alts.

Your posting style is quite predictable and full of rage penis, and the fact that you actually believe you're fucking up people at this nearly empty shithole is something only a dick would believe.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I honestly can't listen to your voice without puking a little bit in my mouth...it's that bad. Is part of your tongue missing? The amount of drool sloshing around in your mouth as you speak is very noticeable and quite disturbing.