Whit I realise about KM now....

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are they more entertaining than your work in the main board?

That is the most amusing aspect of your ignorance...none of this nonsense is my true work, if it were, I would be as ashamed as the rest of the idiots who still call themselves flamers.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
That is the most amusing aspect of your ignorance...none of this nonsense is my true work, if it were, I would be as ashamed as the rest of the idiots who still call themselves flamers.

So everyone is an idiot except you. Even though you cannot even hold a sig in your hand a call it a decent smoke!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Meh.
Only if he fails to spend all his time calling himself a goat (LoL), bleating "content" in every other sentence, and chewing up all the carpets while complaining about the taste over and over.

Then yeah good, okay.

Well we all have dragged our arses over dat Axminster V.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you weren't part of that flamer circle where they all got togther and shared their deepest fears, PI, and traded body fluids?

Plynn was.

I made the mistake of attempting to read a Flynn post directed at Breakfall...it read like a typical shlock story unfit for publication in those old EC horror comic books. The fact that the majority of people believe Flynn is a man is demonstrated by that post which only Ed Gein would appreciate. Unless she was on crack, no woman would write such a heinous and revolting story. Another give away is that only men have that much pent-up rage and vindictiveness.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I made the mistake of attempting to read a Flynn post directed at Breakfall...it read like a typical shlock story unfit for publication in those old EC horror comic books.

I once thought you a man, now I don't care.

Flynn eats and shits you out like the little tyke you are...and so do I.

You are entertainment to me, I suspect I am a lot more to you.