White Supremacy: Same Dog, Same Tricks

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The ANC was banned by the South African government between April 1960 – shortly after the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
– and February 1990.

Wasn't the apartheid regime violent with black South Africans for years? Were they supposed to be terrorized forever and not fight back?
Isolated cases yes. We were trained young. When a solid force of a hundred terrorists approach a handful of young military personnel with intent to kill…people get scared.

Zulus are renowned for tribal conflict. As are the Xhosa (predominately ANC)…they don’t fuck around…they will savagely kill anyone that apposes them.

In South Africa 90% or more of all murder cases can be attributed to black on black violence. And their methods are absolutely brutal.
From machetes to black necklacing ( black tyre forced around the midriff, doused with petrol and set on fire.)

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The ANC was banned by the South African government between April 1960 – shortly after the
– and February 1990.

Wasn't the apartheid regime violent with black South Africans for years? Were they supposed to be terrorized forever and not fight back?
Isolated cases yes. We were trained young. When a solid force of a hundred terrorists approach a handful of young military personnel with intent to kill…people get scared.

Zulus are renowned for tribal conflict. As are the Xhosa (predominately ANC)…they don’t fuck around…they will savagely kill anyone that apposes them.

In South Africa 90% or more of all murder cases can be attributed to black on black violence. And their methods are absolutely brutal.
From machetes to black necklacing ( black tyre forced around the midriff, doused with petrol and set on fire.)

I can't speak to cultural norms among the different African tribes.

However, the very idea that Europeans came and just decided they owned portions of land all over the world is problematic, don't you think?

Where is the moral justification for that?

I don't know, if you came to my house and just declared it was yours, I might just be a bit violent about it...even years later.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
– and February 1990.

However, the very idea that Europeans came and just decided they owned portions of land all over the world is problematic, don't you think?

I don't know, if you came to my house and just declared it was yours, I might just be a bit violent about it...even years later.
I think most forms of Imperialism is unjust, but one needs to also realise that colonisation was happening worldwide, particularly in the Southern Hemispheres.

Had the roles been reversed and I was a black native or Native American for that matter, I would equally have been as pissed.

This has been the way for virtually eons with humankind’s progression throughout situation life.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
– and February 1990.

I think most forms of Imperialism is unjust, but one needs to also realise that colonisation was happening worldwide, particularly in the Southern Hemispheres.

Had the roles been reversed and I was a black native or Native American for that matter, I would equally have been as pissed.

This has been the way for virtually eons with humankind’s progression throughout situation life.

Just because colonization happened doesn't make it a good thing. We're still dealing with the fallout, hundreds of years later.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
– and February 1990.

Just because colonization happened doesn't make it a good thing. We're still dealing with the fallout, hundreds of years later.
Hey…we’re on a level playing field now. More or less. Now it’s about whose got a bigger dick or more nuclear warheads for that matter.
Countries in Africa are being trained and prepped for the Big War by Chyna and Russia as we speak…frontline fodder.

Humanity is a plague…

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
– and February 1990.

Hey…we’re on a level playing field now. More or less. Now it’s about whose got a bigger dick or more nuclear warheads for that matter.
Countries in Africa are being trained and prepped for the Big War by Chyna and Russia as we speak…frontline fodder.

Humanity is a plague…

Yes, China is ginning up all the nations it can in it's pursuit to conquer the West.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Lily Previous year’s stats:

images

This year it’s up to 65 murders per day as previously mentioned. I thought the women and children caught up in the senseless killings would draw your attention. This is majority black on black..

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing that the same group seems to have the same behavior no matter where in the world they go. Yet they claim the problem is some how everyone else.