White Supremacy: Same Dog, Same Tricks

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TEDx is low quality garbage. Regular TED can be pretty good. This one looks like garbage.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Thanks Lily, I do mean well.

I TRIED so hard to watch this all the way. Almost quit at 3 minutes, made it to 8 minutes, and couldnt do no more. Dude is so full of shit, on so much shit. And he doesnt realize he is coming off as racist himself. I had to turn it off.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I TRIED so hard to watch this all the way. Almost quit at 3 minutes, made it to 8 minutes, and couldnt do no more. Dude is so full of shit, on so much shit. And he doesnt realize he is coming off as racist himself. I had to turn it off.

That's too bad. Thanks for giving it a shot. His own insight into his father's behavior vs his father's word was interesting to me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Embrace equality my friend…equity and inclusion. One can’t legislate morality. Become part of the solution…

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

That's too bad. Thanks for giving it a shot. His own insight into his father's behavior vs his father's word was interesting to me.

I did try lol.

I think I caught that part.

I didnt have a racist family raising me. I was raised mostly by Women. Any Men, were stepdads, and I always thought they were assholes. Mom raised me on Motown. We lived in mostly black, low income apartments.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Embrace equality my friend…equity and inclusion. One can’t legislate morality. Become part of the solution…

Um, I do? Skin color does not matter to me, character does.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do Southerners say vee-hill-cle instead of vehicle? What’s the story there?

Cant answer that, its insider information.

LOL.

That's what I found Southerners do...they shut the outsiders out. If yer not in yer not considered one of them. A person like Hillary Clinton can be White as snow & yet they're still not accepted.

Hence they get this reputation for hosting a club of 'Good ole boyz'.

Outsiders not welcome. That's what rednecks do @Blazor.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

LOL.

That's what I found Southerners do...they shut the outsiders out. If yer not in yer not considered one of them. A person like Hillary Clinton can be White as snow & yet they're still not accepted.

We dont take kindly to Yankees!!!!

Other than that, we're pretty accepting of folks of good character.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL.

We dont take kindly to Yankees!!!!

Other than that, we're pretty accepting of folks of good character.

I suppose that's why Hillary Clinton could never penetrate the 'Southern Mystique' while Bill could, eh?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

As I mentioned to Dove…American conservatives are world-renowned for being staunchly racist, particularly Southerners. You would want to change that bothersome stigma and make a difference surely? I know you’re a decent fella and mean well.
A change is as good as a holliday as they say.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

As I mentioned to Dove…American conservatives are world-renowned for being staunchly racist, particularly Southerners. You would want to change that bothersome stigma and make a difference surely? I know you’re a decent fella and mean well.

The "media" wants you to think that. The truth would surprise you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dont you eye roll me @RAVEN !!!! I said good character trumps all lol. The Yankee thing was a joke lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sure there were good folk amongst the flock, but the majority represented a tyrannical enslavement of negro people. It’s a stain in American history that won’t be forgotten. The ensuing war cost America over 620 000 lives…a crying shame.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sure there were good folk amongst the flock, but the majority represented a tyrannical enslavement of negro people. It’s a stain in American history that won’t be forgotten. The ensuing war cost America over 620 000 lives…a crying shame.

Dont you give me that shit!!!! You better drink a cup of coffee and shit all that shit out yo ass!!!! Plop plop plop!!! lol

The war wasnt over slavery!!!! And goes much MUCH deeper!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dont you give me that shit!!!! You better drink a cup of coffee and shit all that shit out yo ass!!!! Plop plop plop!!! lol

I’m shitting as we speak! Löl

But, but, but…..wiki says:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

FUCK what that shit says!!!!! Plop it out with the corn and peanuts!!! Cause thats all it is!!!!!

ANY day you wanna talk the facts, Im right here my friend. I know what really happened. I live in the TRUE heart of VIRGINIA!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

FUCK what that shit says!!!!! Plop it out with the corn and peanuts!!! Cause thats all it is!!!!!

ANY day you wanna talk the facts, Im right here my friend. I know what really happened. I live in the TRUE heart of VIRGINIA!!!
Virginia…they say that the tobacco trade in Virginia was what kicked off America and made it what it is today. I dig history.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Americans actually aren't that racist. They'll tend to divide things by political party as opposed to race.

American: "Those democrat/liberal run cities are dangerous shitholes."

Canadian: "Chicago and Detroit are shitholes because they are filled with niggers."

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Americans actually aren't that racist. They'll tend to divide things by political party as opposed to race.

American: "Those democrat/liberal run cities are dangerous shitholes."

Canadian: "Chicago and Detroit are shitholes because they are filled with niggers."

I don't believe you speak for Canadians.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I speak for some. I theorize the difference is because America has a 'melting pot' approach to immigration, where being American is first and foremost, and race/ethnicity often comes secondary.

Canada takes a more multicultural approach, and as such there's more of an emphasis on race and culture first and foremost, which could be good or bad depending on the scenario and who you ask.

Toronto can be kind of a shithole for instance, but most Canadians typically wouldn't blame that on any particular government. We know the reality is that it's the niggers there that cause a lot of problems. We admit that White areas are usually the most desirable areas to live in. We notice when Turbanheads take over corner stores. We generally don't think of ourselves as Canadian first and foremost... I'm of Euro descent, and that Turbanhead over there is East Indian.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I speak for some. I theorize the difference is because America has a 'melting pot' approach to immigration, where being American is first and foremost, and race/ethnicity often comes secondary.

Canada takes a more multicultural approach, and as such there's more of an emphasis on race and culture first and foremost, which could be good or bad depending on the scenario and who you ask.

Toronto can be kind of a shithole for instance, but most Canadians typically wouldn't blame that on any particular government. We know the reality is that it's the niggers there that cause a lot of problems. We admit that White areas are usually the most desirable areas to live in. We notice when Turbanheads take over corner stores. We generally don't think of ourselves as Canadian first and foremost... I'm of Euro descent, and that Turbanhead over there is East Indian.

You can be quite vile, DDT.

DDT

Factory Bastard
It is my opinion of course, but I do believe this to be true. Don't get me wrong though... I treat every individual I meet with respect, but I also know many of the generalizations I make about different groups happen to be true.

Ask any White Canadian why East Indians/Sikhs are relatively successful in Canada, and even the extreme lefties will tell you something like this: "If we had 30 people stuffed into one god damned house, all working together, working two jobs, and contributing, we'd be successful also. But could you imagine the smell?"

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It is my opinion of course, but I do believe this to be true. Don't get me wrong though... I treat every individual I meet with respect, but I also know many of the generalizations I make about different groups happen to be true.

Ask any White Canadian why East Indians/Sikhs are relatively successful in Canada, and even the extreme lefties will tell you something like this: "If we had 30 people stuffed into one god damned house, all working together, working two jobs, and contributing, we'd be successful also. But could you imagine the smell?"

I see you enjoy the attempt to be as awful as possible.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I met someone from Toronto the other day & he said most of it except the rich areas is a dump.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I see you enjoy the attempt to be as awful as possible.
Not awful, but realistic. I understand there are differences among different races and cultures. You understand that also, but perhaps aren't willing to openly admit to it.

Do I generalize? Of course! There are always exceptions to the rule, which is why I treat everyone with respect on a personal level. But regardless of that, I also understand there will be differences, generally speaking.

Stereotypes are a thing because they have some basis in truth. Why do we deny this? Why do you deny this?