White Supremacy: Same Dog, Same Tricks

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see you enjoy the attempt to be as awful as possible.
Not awful, but realistic. I understand there are differences among different races and cultures. You understand that also, but perhaps aren't willing to openly admit to it.

Do I generalize? Of course! There are always exceptions to the rule, which is why I treat everyone with respect on a personal level. But regardless of that, I also understand there will be differences, generally speaking.

Stereotypes are a thing because they have some basis in truth. Why do we deny this? Why do you deny this?

Every group experiences heterogeneity. You focus on negative stereotypes and not on positive cultural practices. Well, except for your own racial group.

Interesting isn't it?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Every group experiences heterogeneity. You focus on negative stereotypes and not on positive cultural practices. Well, except for your own racial group.

Interesting isn't it?
Sometimes the negative cultural/ethnic practices and behaviours outweigh the positives at times, don't you think?

Here's something to think about: Beaners are running the niggers out of LA. What was once literal nigger territory, is now fully beaned.

So I'll use this as an example of something that is happening, that had nothing to do with Whites. There are no more Whites there.

Obviously the beans didn't like the niggers, and pushed them out. How can you explain this?

Are you denying that there is an in-group preference here?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Interesting isn't it?
Sometimes the negative cultural/ethnic practices and behaviours outweigh the positives at times, don't you think?

Here's something to think about: Beaners are running the niggers out of LA. What was literal nigger territory, is now fully beaned.

So I'll use this as an example of something that is happening, that had nothing to do with Whites. There are no more Whites there.

Obviously the beans didn't like the niggers, and pushed them out. How can you explain this?

Are you denying that there is an in-group preference that is only associated with Whites?

You don't know what you're talking about. People of all races have been leaving Los Angeles as the cost of living increases. The most impoverished are forced out first, which is logical. Black Americans are the poorest ethnic group in the US. A little over 1 in 5 African Americans lives in poverty, while 9% or less than 1 in 10 Whites live in poverty.

I'm sure you'll say that's black people's fault...

HAHAHAHAHAHA :eyeRoLL:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DDT

Factory Bastard
You don't know what you're talking about. People of all races have been leaving Los Angeles as the cost of living increases. The most impoverished are forced out first, which is logical. Black Americans are the poorest ethnic group in the US. A little over 1 in 5 African Americans lives in poverty, while 9% or less than 1 in 10 Whites live in poverty.

OK. So if Whites are so rich, then why aren't they buying those homes in sunny LA?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

OK. So if Whites are so rich, then why aren't they buying those homes in sunny LA?

Who says whites aren't buying homes in LA?

DDT

Factory Bastard
I trucked all throughout LA when I drove truck long haul. I KNOW what LA is!

Look, I was the only White guy around for miles then, and I'm sure it has only worsened by now...

Often times I didn't see White people again until I hit Bakersfield, but those were often trashy Whites.

California as a whole is a lost cause, although I know there are pockets of good regions.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look, I was the only White guy around for miles then, and I'm sure it has only worsened by now...

Often times I didn't see White people again until I hit Bakersfield, but those were often trashy Whites.

California as a whole is a lost cause, although I know there are pockets of good regions.

Maybe the white people you're looking for down hang around working class truck drivers and the areas they hang out it in. Ever consider that?

Is it a mostly Latino city? Absolutely. Does that mean that one, it's not prosperous? No

Does it mean that there aren't white people? Also no. Did you read the link I provided?

Also, no, hmmm?

DDT

Factory Bastard
Maybe the white people you're looking for down hang around working class truck drivers and the areas they hang out it in. Ever consider that?

Is it a mostly Latino city? Absolutely. Does that mean that one, it's not prosperous? No

Does it mean that there aren't white people? Also no. Did you read the link I provided?

Also, no, hmmm?
Don't get me wrong, as I harbour no ill will towards anyone that I dealt with there. The worst experiences I had were with the fucking Mormons in their Utah grocery warehouses. Those fuckers may as well wear a Kippah on their head.

That said, LA is just too foreign for me to feel comfortable to live in. White people like me were born and raised around only White people, and this extended to public school also...

LA proper was an experience that I would not want to live in full time.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also, no, hmmm?
Don't get me wrong, as I harbour no ill will towards anyone that I dealt with there. The worst experiences I had were with the fucking Mormons in their Utah grocery warehouses. Those fuckers may as well wear a Kippah on their head.

That said, LA is just too foreign for me to feel comfortable to live in. White people like me were born and raised around only White people, and this extended to public school also...

I have no quarrel with you choosing what environment is best for you. However, that doesn't mean everywhere else is shit because you're not comfortable there.

I like going to LA for specific reasons, friends, events or activities specific to LA. I also don't want to live there, it's not my cup of tea. Not because of the racial make-up of the people that live there...but because it's overcrowded.

That doesn't work for me. However, to call it a shithole because I don't care to live there is juvenile, imo.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I have no quarrel with you choosing what environment is best for you. However, that doesn't mean everywhere else is shit because you're not comfortable there.

I like going to LA for specific reasons, friends, events or activities specific to LA. I also don't want to live there, it's not my cup of tea. Not because of the racial make-up of the people that live there...but because it's overcrowded.

That doesn't work for me. However, to call it a shithole because I don't care to live there is juvenile, imo.
I will agree. It works for some people, but it doesn't work for me. As a matter of fact, all large cities follow the same principle of undesirability to me... They are dirty, degenerate shitholes. No homogeneity, various mystery meats pretending to get along with each other, the homeless problem... My complaints could go on and on... But at least there's a Starbucks on the corner to get your burnt coffee, right?

Below is my front yard, and I'll take this over LA, Van, or any other large shithole in an instant!

IMG-3848.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Americans actually aren't that racist. They'll tend to divide things by political party as opposed to race.

American: "Those democrat/liberal run cities are dangerous shitholes."

Canadian: "Chicago and Detroit are shitholes because they are filled with niggers."

That's just common sense. Anyone who isn't a mind-fucked libtard would say the same thing.

Don't bother wasting your time trying to have an open & honest debate with Lily about race or politics. She's the epitome of the Amerimutt mystery meat mongrel, who has a massive chip on her shoulder about whitey, despite the fact that whites built the nation which she's always bitching about.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I will agree. It works for some people, but it doesn't work for me. As a matter of fact, all large cities follow the same principle of undesirability to me... They are dirty, degenerate shitholes. No homogeneity, various mystery meats pretending to get along with each other, the homeless problem... My complaints could go on and on... But at least there's a Starbucks on the corner to get your burnt coffee, right?

Below is my front yard, and I'll take this over LA, Van, or any other large shithole in an instant!

IMG-3848.jpg

Do you get wolves on your property Mel?

All that large game must attract them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Also, no, hmmm?

Would you look at that, the ex office cleaner/bathroom attendant having a pop at "working class truck drivers".... unbelievable.

It's no secret that whites have been fleeing Democrat shitholes like Commiefornia for years, so what are you even arguing about exactly?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Also, no, hmmm?

LA needs to seriously address it's homeless problem due to recent outbreaks of various diseases.

I'm sure that's where much of it is coming from.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The only decent parts are where the ultra rich elites live, kikes, celebrities etc. They live in gated communities with guards patrolling the neighbourhood to keep the niggers out LOL.

America is rapidly turning into South Africa.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Thanks Lily, I do mean well.

I TRIED so hard to watch this all the way. Almost quit at 3 minutes, made it to 8 minutes, and couldnt do no more. Dude is so full of shit, on so much shit. And he doesnt realize he is coming off as racist himself. I had to turn it off.
Embrace equality my friend…equity and inclusion. One can’t legislate morality. Become part of the solution…

Um, I do? Skin color does not matter to me, character does.
As I mentioned to Dove…American conservatives are world-renowned for being staunchly racist, particularly Southerners. You would want to change that bothersome stigma and make a difference surely? I know you’re a decent fella and mean well.
A change is as good as a holliday as they say.

And yet there are several people from other countries who agree with us.

As I said, you when shut down people who do not see the world as you do, you make no effort to understand them, and you are only talk to people in your own belief bubble.....its easy to develope a huge bias blind spot where you mistakenly think your beliefs are the standard.

The "stigma" is nothing but BS propaganda to help certain parties "win".

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also, no, hmmm?

Would you look at that, the ex office cleaner/bathroom attendant having a pop at "working class truck drivers".... unbelievable.

It's no secret that whites have been fleeing Democrat shitholes like Commiefornia for years, so what are you even arguing about exactly?

Prove that I was a working class stiff and not a professional. Go on, prove it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

IMG-3848.jpg

A bucolic setting; gorgeous. I, like you, would much rather live in that setting than in a large city. You're quite forunate.

However, to each his own, some people love the big cities - more power to them.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Skin color does not matter to me, character does.

What about the character of someone who's got a gun pointed at your chest and for whom your skin colour is a matter of capital importance?

I'm truly hoping that your reluctance to empathize with the plight of someone else is not a Southern thing, Blaze.

I hear you Southerners are good ol' boys.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you referring to the massively disproportionate levels of black on white violent crime in the US, where a white person is much more likely to be assaulted or killed by a black perp, than vice versa?

If so, yes I agree that this particular issue does certainly need addressing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Also, no, hmmm?

Prove that I don't have a car or a driving licence. Go on, prove it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also, no, hmmm?

I can't prove it for a fact, I just know it's true based on your own postings.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Also, no, hmmm?

I can't prove it for a fact, I just know it's true based on your own postings.

Ha, so by that logic, you are in fact a toilet cleaner.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Do you get wolves on your property Mel?

All that large game must attract them.
I've only heard a pack howling at night from somewhere up the back mountain (surreal to hear in 'real life'), but wolves are incredibly elusive creatures who want nothing to do with people in any way, shape, or form. They are not something you'd generally see even out here.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you referring to the massively disproportionate levels of black on white violent crime in the US, where a white person is much more likely to be assaulted or killed by a black perp, than vice versa?

Here we go. Again.

Nowhere did I specify the skin colour of the person holding the gun. Could be White. Could be Black. Could be Brown or Yellow or Red. Just that, it's not because character matters more than skin colour to Blazor, that the same will hold true of anyone--of any skin colour except yours--pointing a gun at your chest.

Not too bright, are you? I highly recommend an education. Even if it's in Liverpool.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Here we go. Again.

Nowhere did I specify the skin colour of the person holding the gun. Could be White. Could be Black. Could be Brown or Yellow or Red. Just that, it's not because character matters more than skin colour to Blazor, that the same will hold true of anyone--of any skin colour except yours--pointing a gun at your chest.

Not too bright, are you? I highly recommend an education. Even if it's in Liverpool.

Well, this "uneducated" scouser can recognise a glaring trend in violent crime stats, whereas most of you enlightened, superior, scholar types fail to notice or mention this phenomenon.

Any particular reason for this behaviour?

It's almost like you're terrified of being branded racist or something...

DDT

Factory Bastard

Some will never admit that joggers are gonna jog, even though reality has shown otherwise.

I think the mainstream media is partly to blame, portraying all joggers as some sort of harmless Steve Urkel... When the fact is that they can become exceptionally violent even for no reason at all.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Some will never admit that joggers are gonna jog, even though reality has shown otherwise.

I think the mainstream media is partly to blame, portraying all joggers as some sort of harmless Steve Urkel... When the fact is that they can become exceptionally violent even for no reason at all.

It's all due to their Cultural Marxist indoctrination....

Blurtrice is a prime example of this phenomenon.

He'd rather sacrifice his prized dildo collection than be called racist.

DDT

Factory Bastard
It's all due to their Cultural Marxist indoctrination....

Blurtrice is a prime example of this phenomenon.

He'd rather sacrifice his prized dildo collection than be called racist.
Sometimes they go as far as making up stories to justify their cause, such as getting roughed up by three neo-nazi's, when they are far more likely to get assaulted by some random jogger.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL, yeah I remember Blurt's tall tale about being ravished by a neo-Nazi with swastika tatts on his face...

It came across more like some sort of homo-erotic fetish fantasy, than a legit story from a traumatised victim.