Moar white supremacy! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Since when did the far left say white suremacy was "the" problem in the US. The US has hundreds and hundreds of problems. And, again, one incident doesn't make everyone on the left guilty of whatever BS you're whinging about now. Damn, you're thicker than an oil spill in a swamp filled with cow patties.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Since when did the far left say white suremacy was "the" problem in the US. The US has hundreds and hundreds of problems. And, again, one incident doesn't make everyone on the left guilty of whatever BS you're whinging about now. Damn, you're thicker than an oil spill in a swamp filled with cow patties.

Shill off Lotus, it's no secret that the left, particularly the hard left, hates whitey and blames all societal problems on straight white males.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Apparently the biggest problem in America is that more than one party exists and anyone not dem/prog is a far right, white supremacist blah blah.

You know when I read propaganda like this, I cannot help but think of all the people it directly shits on. All the ordinary innocent people whose businesses and jobs were destroyed. The people who have to live in the communities destroyed by riots. People who were beaten to the point of hospitalization or killed. Like Secoriea Turner.....a little girl who did NOTHING but go shopping with mommy.

That 70 year old man in Kenosha who was punched so hard it shattered his jaw because he was begging for his business to be spared.

But yeah.....imaginary white supremacy is the "biggest threat" to the country even as far left activists and rioters burn down communities. Makes sense.

If right wingers were out doing that I'd be shitting on them probably even harder. I tend to be more people loyal.

Basically the narrative is yeah...."systemic racism" is the problem and all the other problems steam from this "systemic racism". This is what we are being told to believe and what we are demonized over if we reject it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Corporations are going with the left's anti white racism. How is this racism ok?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hate crime...unbelievable...
niggers feelz got hurt?
I’m white…but I’m about to fuck you like I’m a nigga myself you racist fucktard!
Really? How so nigger lover?
E52dtD0.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter