Moar white supremacy! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember when the leftists all lied and claimed it was due to "white supremavy"?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Anyone with a functioning brain knows that nggers are the culprits, hence the reason why leftists struggle to comprehend the fact.

Have any of the resident soy sippers acknowledged this? If so, I haven't noticed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They have not. It is a fact that black criminals are doing this though.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I don't know why the nogs hate the chinks so much. Although, I have noticed that I never see a black dude with a slant chick or a negress with a slope dude.

I'll have to keep a closer eye on the "woke" television commercials to see if I spot a nog/chink interracial couple.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are jealous of hard work and success because it proves their lies wrong. That said, the also believe they are easy to rob. My experience in the 1990's and 2000's is Asian chicks are extremely thirsty for the white cock. Just FYI.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
They are jealous of hard work and success because it proves their lies wrong. That said, the also believe they are easy to rob. My experience in the 1990's and 2000's is Asian chicks are extremely thirsty for the white cock. Just FYI.

<Sigh> Slope pussy was the only kind of pussy I never got to sow wild oats in. Maybe that's why nogs hate on chinks so much, because slope bitches just don't like nigger men like in that movie Full Metal Jacket.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Nggers are generally cowards. Most Asians are small and have tiny frames, so look like easy prey.

Chanks don't tend to like groids, even before this trend started. They much prefer whitey, for obvious reasons.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Four Sunni Muslim men where killed by a serial killer in Albuquerque,NM and hordes of leftists declared it was because of white supremacist right wing "Islamophobia". The only problem? The serial killer was a sunni Muslim refugee from Afghanistan who was settling acores with people he felt had cheated him.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ibrox is a special stadium, a proper old quintessential BRITISH style beauty!! My heart is in that ground man, I love my club dearly! Up the volunteers! No surrender!
13Rx7ol.jpg

@Aryan Look at the shite on the walls of their stadium!
2Q8O3xv.jpg
FXkd5h4.jpg

The tarrier fenian bastards think they got treated like Palestinians did coming to Britain during the potato famine and all the military action taken to fight terrorists in the IRA! They rioted when Celtic came out with a poppy on their top!
JFbvPad.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Their ULTRAS "The green brigade" painted that on their section of the stadium! IRA loving bastards! Worse than normal libs

I think there's a handful of far left footy firms in Europe too, in Greece, Italy etc.

Thankfully though, most lean heavily to the right.

Eastern Europe is the best though, they have banners of the happy merchant in the crowd at some matches haha...

Could you imagine pulling that stunt here? You'd probs get clobbered with a 10 stretch.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Their ULTRAS "The green brigade" painted that on their section of the stadium! IRA loving bastards! Worse than normal libs

I think there's a handful of far left footy firms in Europe too, in Greece, Italy etc.

Eastern Europe is the best though, they have banners of the happy merchant in the crowd at some matches haha...

Could you imagine pulling that stunt here? You'd probs get clobbered with a 10 stretch.
I've seen one or two of our fans in old firm games waving the Israel flag to fuck with them, they think all the referees are Masons in the Orange order lol My papa was in the lodge...
LKt4792.jpg

Rangers scarf on the left YASS WEE MAN
BAbEHWO.jpg
3xSUc0V.jpg

All Rangers troops

Look, a member of the great unwashed & Antifa fahgets!
tfzwvaJ.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Some footy lads like Israel because the nation's government is right wing and not afraid to espouse Nationalist views.

Groups like the EDL mislead people with this kind of propaganda too, but of course we're aware of the JQ and once you become privy to that info, it isn't something you ever forget.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Some footy lads like Israel because the nation's government is right wing and not afraid to espouse Nationalist views.

Groups like the EDL mislead people with this kind of propaganda too, but of course we're aware of the JQ and once you become privy to that info, it isn't something you ever forget.
Drilling caves for coffins, nobody has ever talked about it... If you're a Jew that doesn't live there you have to pay top dollar to get mummified... THe elite Zionists that are guilty of genocide are just getting away with it man...
FNiA4BT.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The only thing they're not doing is shooting us... Lying kike bastards! WTF IS THIS?
zeGruJh.jpg

I hope a miracle happens and some guy with balls appears into government and folk realise shit!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
The only thing they're not doing is shooting us... Lying kike bastards! WTF IS THIS?
zeGruJh.jpg

I hope a miracle happens and some guy with balls appears into government and folk realise shit!
Shut up cunt-whistle…you’re fucking Scottish for fuck sakes! The Poms have been fucking your kin in the arse for ages. “Us”…you’re the spawn of rape and debauchery! Clown! Löl

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
zeGruJh.jpg

Shut up cunt-whistle…you’re fucking Scottish for fuck sakes! The Poms have been fucking your kin in the arse for ages. “Us”…you’re the spawn of rape and debauchery! Clown! Löl
Braveheart was a film that wasn't close to what happened, WE ARE the country you're in ya mutant you do realise that shit?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
zeGruJh.jpg

Braveheart was a film that wasn't close to what happened, WE ARE the country you're in ya mutant you do realise that shit?
You’re a racist cunt!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
jMdju6m.png

oops:LOL3:
oHaSJZA.png
IKMEsck.jpg

Egyptian mummy Ramses
Khv7nqt.jpg

Egyptian mummy DNA near East and Europe:PuffPuffPass:
pkMUnxO.png

FACTS ARE FACTS Ancient Egyptians were mostly WHITE with red hair...
What a load of blue twat-waffle! You people make me sick.
AWWW DIDDUMS haha facts don't care about your feelings! Act outraged to get some attention... "Reeeeeeee I'm a liberal today guys"

PUT HIM TO DEATH!!!
gQoGHuZ.gif

merXxUE.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
jMdju6m.png

oops:LOL3:
oHaSJZA.png
IKMEsck.jpg

Egyptian mummy Ramses
Khv7nqt.jpg

Egyptian mummy DNA near East and Europe:PuffPuffPass:
pkMUnxO.png

FACTS ARE FACTS Ancient Egyptians were mostly WHITE with red hair...
What a load of blue twat-waffle! You people make me sick.
AWWW DIDDUMS haha facts don't care about your feelings! Act outraged to get some attention... "Reeeeeeee I'm a liberal today guys"

PUT HIM TO DEATH!!!
gQoGHuZ.gif

merXxUE.png
You must have buckteeth from all that cock—sucking you hall monitor you! :GiggleBitch:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's so creepy how global and militant the far left is.