Site Supporter ☠️
kyRY5W8.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hate crime...unbelievable...
niggers feelz got hurt?
I’m white…but I’m about to fuck you like I’m a nigga myself you racist fucktard!
Really? How so nigger lover?
With my big black cock you snowflake! :LOL3:
In other words, not gonna happen.......
You’re a bit of a tool on my forum. You deserve whatever I give you. You’re fucking clueless when it comes to politics…you need your anus cuddled by the right fuckwits it seems! Lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hate crime...unbelievable...
niggers feelz got hurt?
I’m white…but I’m about to fuck you like I’m a nigga myself you racist fucktard!
Really? How so nigger lover?
With my big black cock you snowflake! :LOL3:
In other words, not gonna happen.......
You’re a bit of a tool on my forum. You deserve whatever I give you. You’re fucking clueless when it comes to politics…you need your anus cuddled by the right fuckwits it seems! Lol
Your forum, ehh? :Popcorn:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Black gunman goes on shooting spree trying to kill Asians and stupid black Democrat woman claims white supremacy is to blame. Just clown world level stupidity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I always have liked Asian people. Why do you lie and make things up all the time?

They are brainwashed to equate opposing politcal parties as white supremacists. Yes even black people like Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell.

So regardless of anything you say on your own behalf.....you just hate all the people who are not white. Because. Reasons.

We want school choice for minority children and that's just racist AF.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden again pushing the lie about "WHITE SUPREMACISTS ATTACKING ASAINS!" In reality the vast, vast, vaaaaaaaaaast majority of these attacks are by black. In NYC the number (cited earlier in this thread) is 92% with attacks on Jewish people being over 85% committed by black criminals.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's not true. I think racism of any kind is wrong, wrong, wrong. But see, leftists, unlike righties, want to figure out how to fix things. You guys think lashing out in anger will fix things. But things have to be fixed at the root. A country that expressed its identity in racist values for decades is going to suffer all kinds of blowback. The problem is, how do we fix THAT? How do we teach people to forgive the racism that was perpetrated against their people when we teach retribution? It's a catch 22.

Oh, lord. Why do I bother. None of you righties get the idea of cause/effect.
You just gave some violent savage an excuse for beating an old Asian man with a stick.
Shove all your overlookery up there.
[/QUOTE]

Clearly, your reading comprehension is at about third grade level.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Post a pic of your head again you ugly cunt! Lol
I do alright for an "ugly cunt" you've never posted a pic of yourself without cheap shades on, you've 100% got a lazy eye! Not tha I give a fuck, forum cancer is where it belongs in this case... RIOT! PSYCHOPATH!! You'll never learn that you cannot handle drink, you'lll keep losing things and die a sad man surrounded im cheap rum, port, whiskey and vodkill bottles... It doesn't make me happy, I don't give a shit, just sad seeing this shit alll over the place...

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I do alright for an "ugly cunt" you've never posted a pic of yourself without cheap shades on, you've 100% got a lazy eye! Not tha I give a fuck, forum cancer is where it belongs in this case... RIOT! PSYCHOPATH!! You'll never learn that you cannot handle drink, you'lll keep losing things and die a sad man surrounded im cheap rum, port, whiskey and vodkill bottles... It doesn't make me happy, I don't give a shit, just sad seeing this shit alll over the place...
\

ho w you doiun buddee I wanted to say I like the new pill popper yoo, much kinder go take some

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
\

ho w you doiun buddee I wanted to say I like the new pill popper yoo, much kinder go take some
Pill popper me can hardly see the words on the screen old buddy... Hey, a lot of shit has gone down lately, I wasn't about but I've been told you've been honerable and loyal! I salute you sire and I hope youhave a great weekend!! GOODD STUFF, REAL GOOD!!! For what it's worth I offer you a sincere apology and a hand of friendship if you wanna accept it ya tadger! Here's my fave pic right now for ya cunt

n4GwbE0.jpg

She loves it, I'd fuck the shit outta her shame her pol is garbage!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
An excellent reply as it is just so true.

woman get beat all over the werld parrot ...

We are talking about a career criminal allowed to stay on the streets because of a pro-cri.inal, anti-crime victim Democrat D.A.. That is a problem American voters can fix if they actually wanted to do so. So it is worth highlighting, retard.