Moar white supremacy! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The ONLY way these fucking niggers will learn is if we start gunning their monkey asses down in the streets.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists honestly don't know how to react when racist attacks happen which aren't committed by whites, their PC indoctrination forbids them to accuse any non-white of racism.

That's not true. I think racism of any kind is wrong, wrong, wrong. But see, leftists, unlike righties, want to figure out how to fix things. You guys think lashing out in anger will fix things. But things have to be fixed at the root. A country that expressed its identity in racist values for decades is going to suffer all kinds of blowback. The problem is, how do we fix THAT? How do we teach people to forgive the racism that was perpetrated against their people when we teach retribution? It's a catch 22.

Oh, lord. Why do I bother. None of you righties get the idea of cause/effect.
By telling em to STFU about it.

You’d be fucked with out a gun pussy

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftists honestly don't know how to react when racist attacks happen which aren't committed by whites, their PC indoctrination forbids them to accuse any non-white of racism.

That's not true. I think racism of any kind is wrong, wrong, wrong. But see, leftists, unlike righties, want to figure out how to fix things. You guys think lashing out in anger will fix things. But things have to be fixed at the root. A country that expressed its identity in racist values for decades is going to suffer all kinds of blowback. The problem is, how do we fix THAT? How do we teach people to forgive the racism that was perpetrated against their people when we teach retribution? It's a catch 22.

By telling em to STFU about it.

You’d be fucked with out a gun pussy
Yea, thats why I have em. Since thats the case, you'd be fucked. PWN3D!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you agree, you’re a pussy
Sure. wife beater too. Dont forget it. In fact, had you been around when my ex threatened to kill the kids while I snatched the bitch up by the hair, and you tried to intervene, my pussy self woulda smashed your face in. Simple, really.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fix things?

You lefties have made it worse. You should STOP trying to "fix" things and let people figure it out. Look at all the communities destroyed. Schools being destroyed. You guys have made race relations WORSE.

Leftists wont even acknowledge their fuck ups let alone LEARN from them. All they are doing I'd spreading hate and destruction.

Destroying civil discourse, attacking half the country, labeling everyone as racists and tolerating and encouraging violence is not how you fix anything. Destroying peace and prosperity of the country isnt fixing racism. Kindness and education do that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You left out goat fucker. Aside from that, sounds like you like to beat on women. Big surprise. A big pussy. As per me involved in some sort of intervention. I wouldn’t be caught dead in the shit hole state you live in, or around your foul family.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You left out goat fucker. Aside from that, sounds like you like to beat on women. Big surprise. A big pussy. As per me involved in some sort of intervention. I wouldn’t be caught dead in the shit hole state you live in, or around your foul family.
My bad. I'd punch you, lil bitch.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I generally avoid budget airlines to keep away from the budget travelers.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hate crimes in NYC almost double with anti-Asian attacks up 340% in 2021. It was mostly black people attacking Asians and Jewish people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How come liberals stopped tweeting #stopasianhate after it turned out blacks were almost exclusively responsible for the anti-spam attacks