Moar white supremacy! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Leftists honestly don't know how to react when racist attacks happen which aren't committed by whites, their PC indoctrination forbids them to accuse any non-white of racism.

That's not true. I think racism of any kind is wrong, wrong, wrong. But see, leftists, unlike righties, want to figure out how to fix things. You guys think lashing out in anger will fix things. But things have to be fixed at the root. A country that expressed its identity in racist values for decades is going to suffer all kinds of blowback. The problem is, how do we fix THAT? How do we teach people to forgive the racism that was perpetrated against their people when we teach retribution? It's a catch 22.

Oh, lord. Why do I bother. None of you righties get the idea of cause/effect.

I'm English remember? So the whole land theft argument which lefties use to vilify white Americans doesn't apply to me, because I'm indigenous to these lands.

I guess the fact that if whites hadn't "invaded" the US all those years ago it would still be a desert wasteland is irrelevant....

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Leftists honestly don't know how to react when racist attacks happen which aren't committed by whites, their PC indoctrination forbids them to accuse any non-white of racism.

That's not true. I think racism of any kind is wrong, wrong, wrong. But see, leftists, unlike righties, want to figure out how to fix things. You guys think lashing out in anger will fix things. But things have to be fixed at the root. A country that expressed its identity in racist values for decades is going to suffer all kinds of blowback. The problem is, how do we fix THAT? How do we teach people to forgive the racism that was perpetrated against their people when we teach retribution? It's a catch 22.

You just gave some violent savage rat bastard an excuse for beating some old Asian man.
Where is the hate crime outrage?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm English remember? So the whole land theft argument which lefties use to vilify white Americans doesn't apply to me, because I'm indigenous to these lands.

I guess the fact that if whites hadn't "invaded" the US all those years ago it would still be a desert wasteland is irrelevant....

That's what happens. They label anything that opposes leftwing politics "racism" and label leftwing violence blow back.

By "fixing" all this "racism" they can make this authoritarian shit sound nobel....they think. Riots were "blow back". Which makes no fucking sense but that's their narrative.

What it REALLY is is a cover story for trying to turn the country into a one party authoritarian state where anyone who dissents can be called a "white supremacist" and punished as a terrorists.

We need a national divorce because there is no way out of this. They have lost all their ability to think outside their narratives and lost touch with humanity.

"Fixing" this nonexistent race problem really means they want to take down the entire liberal order of the country. Because it "allows" this "systemic" racism. So they only way at this point to ensure any remaining America with individual liberties and rights is to split with these people.

None of us want to live in their version and vision of this country. We shouldnt be forced to.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s just that fat, white, lazy, sedentary, Trump lovers suck. Like you ^^^

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The 2020 election was stolen and biden is illegitimate. If you want people to shut up about rigged elections, quit rigging elections.

I adore it when you post this ^^^^. It reminds many fucking dumb you are, and continue to be. Keep up the good work

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The 2020 election was stolen and biden is illegitimate. If you want people to shut up about rigged elections, quit rigging elections.

I adore it when you post this ^^^^. It reminds many fucking dumb you are, and continue to be. Keep up the good work
Yea, we all know you cringe when I tell the truth. The 2020 election was stolen. But hey, no surprise since you stole the nom from bernie the loon, TWICE!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We have had more shootings in my area than ever before. I mean, probably 10x the amount.

Even though black people make up maybe 5% of the population around here, they are involved in at least 75% of the gun violence.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We have had more shootings in my area than ever before. I mean, probably 10x the amount.

Even though black people make up maybe 5% of the population around here, they are involved in at least 75% of the gun violence.

Surely at this stage in the game this doesn't shock you.

Of course not.

Black people have lower IQ on average.

Low IQ people are more likely to be involved in violent crime.

Low IQ blacks commit violent crime at approximately the same rate as low IQ white people. There are just way more low IQ blacks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The lack of outrage proves that PC criminal coddling is moar important than Asian lives. Its as if Asian lives don't matter.

The party of very old white men is a veritable machine in the production of faux outrage. Did you scream this much when the good old boy shot those massage parlors up?

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
The lack of outrage proves that PC criminal coddling is moar important than Asian lives. Its as if Asian lives don't matter.

The party of very old white men is a veritable machine in the production of faux outrage. Did you scream this much when the good old boy shot those massage parlors up?
Hahaha us “very old white men” weren’t the ones screaming at the sky wearing pink Mimsy hats when madam klithorn went down in flames.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha us “very old white men” weren’t the ones screaming at the sky wearing pink Mimsy hats when madam klithorn went down in flames.

Well, you old white men never get off your fat behinds. You get online and spew your frustrations and anger by lashing out at everyone.

Good stuff.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sorry bitch but old white men like me want to execute murderers in the fukin streets.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It wasn't a desert wasteland you stupid ignorant fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry bitch but old white men like me want to execute murderers in the fukin streets.

Why don't you stand by your convictions? Do it bitch. Your sorry ass would be over in a couple of hours, if that.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Why don't you stand by your convictions? Do it bitch. Your sorry ass would be over in a couple of hours, if that.
Ok you hate white men. Who gives a good goddamn?

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Well, you old white men never get off your fat behinds. You get online and spew your frustrations and anger by lashing out at everyone.

Good stuff.
1. You’re online here more than I am.
2. Your ass is bigger than mine by at least a bushel basket.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good stuff.

Yeah, but I'm not whining about people out on the street am I?

I hope my ass is bigger than yours, I'm a woman.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Surely at this stage in the game this doesn't shock you.

Of course not.

Black people have lower IQ on average.

Low IQ people are more likely to be involved in violent crime.

Low IQ blacks commit violent crime at approximately the same rate as low IQ white people. There are just way more low IQ blacks.

That's because leftwingers dont want black people to be educated. They use poor black people as garunteed votes.

At least that is the case here. They keep inner city schools SHIT and do everything they can to prevent inner city minority children from getting a decent basic education in safer areas.

It helps them keep the cycles of poverty and violence they use for campaigns and teacher unions make money off it. Because none of it goes into the schools and they wont let kids go somewhere else because the money goes WITH them.

This is what dems/progs vote for. For decades now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good stuff.

It is true Phester, but no one misses ya

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Good stuff.

It is true Phester, but no one misses ya
What’s true seemore? That you have a woman’s ass?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ok you hate assholes. Who gives a good goddamn?

Fixed and you're welcome.

Are you an asshole? All I asked is if you screamed when the white boy shot up the Asian chicks. Why did that make you so angry?