White Supremacy: Same Dog, Same Tricks

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You're a male.

Sorry, perhaps I went too far there...
With your measly 3-incher? I doubt it. Even Mel has half an inch on you, dude.

And I’ve repeatedly asked you to stop violating my arse. Find your own trannie. I’m Mel’s.

Son of a bitch.
Blurt, as a "straight" male, you really shouldn't be focusing so much on my cawk.
So what, then, in your opinion, makes me a “male”?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You're a male.

And I’ve repeatedly asked you to stop violating my arse. Find your own trannie. I’m Mel’s.

Son of a bitch.
Blurt, as a "straight" male, you really shouldn't be focusing so much on my cawk.
It isn't my "opinion", it's scientific fact. If you're born with a dick, you're a male. If you're born with a vagina, you're a female.

Your trouble is you've been duped by Jewish propaganda, which seeks to invert the truth and ultimately turn western civilisation upside down.

Good is bad, wrong is right, men can be women etc. There's a reason why kikes have been expelled from 109 countries over the centuries, and despite what your Marxist lecturers told you, it wasn't because of "anti-semitism".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I support the creation of a 3rd legal gender for people like @Blurt, @Aryan.

Neither male or female but 'other'.

This way they can't invade womens prisons or sanctuaries or athletic competitions.

3rd bathrooms for them? Sure why not?

Maybe reason why Blurt likes India so much is they have legally recognized Transgender as a separate but legal gender. Western nations should too.

The problem isn't their mere existence but that they are being legally identified as women which is an obvious misnomer. These kinda people have been around since ancient times. But they were never mistaken for women and they were referred to in the pronoun 'he' or 'him'.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You're a male.

Son of a bitch.
It isn't my "opinion", it's scientific fact. If you're born with a dick, you're a male. If you're born with a vagina, you're a female.".
So, tell us again who's focused on who's cawk?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Talk about dogs
L24tfN1.png
What gave you the right to remove my posts? You’re such a weasel! This is meltdown and you have the hide to censor me! Lame braaah!
FV9b70j.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually Indians (South Asians) are wealthiest ethnicity in the U.S.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That's household income though, and East Indians are known to live with many extended family members in one house, so that could throw off that figure.

Household is defined by tax filing status, I believe. Even if several Indians live in one household, adults can't all be dependents of one person or even a couple.

eta: The answer is actually much more simple to answer...79% are college graduates.

looters in London today all seem to have been out in the sun for too long, very nice tans
JOBLESS KIDS schools are on holiday haha fuckin not all kids

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
WTF is fat Lily rolling her eyes about?

If employers were openly discriminating against non-whites, she'd be the first to complain about it.

Discrimination against whites though? That's fine and dandy. Stop bitching you bigot. This is progress!

GTFO. The left needs to be culled ASAP.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Actually Indians (South Asians) are wealthiest ethnicity in the U.S.

That's household income though, and East Indians are known to live with many extended family members in one house, so that could throw off that figure.

Household is defined by tax filing status, I believe. Even if several Indians live in one household, adults can't all be dependents of one person or even a couple.

eta: The answer is actually much more simple to answer...79% are college graduates.

looters in London today all seem to have been out in the sun for too long, very nice tans
JOBLESS KIDS schools are on holiday haha fuckin not all kids

Read the comments, very encouraging, and that's on Jootube of all places where any comment remotely un-PC gets censored.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If employers were openly discriminating against non-whites, she'd be the first to complain about it.

Discrimination against whites though? That's fine and dandy. Stop bitching you bigot. This is progress!

WTF is it to you what I roll my eyes about, control freak?

I live in a free society, I can say or post whatever the fuck I want. If there are consequences, I will deal with them without melting down like your faggoty ass.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Lil gives teh Nazi yet another verbal e-fisting.

Of course, I approve.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
He can't. His worldview has an overlay of ignorance-fueled bigotry like a Colecovision overlay permanently glued to a TV screen.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Of course, I approve.
By any chance r u afraid of catching Monkeypox @Blurt?

Your salacious lingo indicates ya'd be susceptible & a high risk bracket ifya know what I mean eh Blurt?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I live in a free society, I can say or post whatever the fuck I want. If there are consequences, I will deal with them without melting down like your faggoty ass.
Just pointing out your anti-white racism is all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
"How can you hate a race? Can you not, with your brain distinguish between people who are okay and people who are assholes?" - Lemmy Kilmister
Have you heard of that all white town in S Africa where blacks aren't allowed to live or work in?
Orania? I’m surprised that it has survived this long in all honesty. Only Afrikaners. No English-speaking/British South Africans allowed. It’s a bit full-on, but works for them I guess. It would be like living in your own concentration camp. No thanks…

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I forget the name... but yeah that's probs it. No English speaking allowed? Fuck that!
The staunch Afrikaners still hate us. They call us rooi necker….red necks. During the war the Poms would get bad sunburn from the African sun. It’s their piss-take basically stating that we’re like snowflakes. Lol.

Growing up as kids, the Afrikaners had their own schools and we had ours.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course, I approve.
By any chance r u afraid of catching Monkeypox @Blurt?

Your salacious lingo indicates ya'd be susceptible & a high risk bracket ifya know what I mean eh Blurt?
Funny thing, though: I cribbed the phrase “verbal e-fisting” from your own thirteen-word vocabulary (e-fisting, faggotry, Jews, Whites, Calergi, Frankfurt, globalists, Heil, Hitler, trannies, ovens, lefties, and daffodils).

Wouldn’t at all be surprised if you told us you can suck on your own clit while giving the Aryan salute, too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Globohomo Supremacy is a WAY bigger issue right now than White Supremacy. They distract, with that "loOk at wHItEY!" shit, while they pull their bullshit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just pointing out your anti-white racism is all.

No you're not. You're being a nag is all.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I forget the name... but yeah that's probs it. No English speaking allowed? Fuck that!
The staunch Afrikaners still hate us. They call us rooi necker….red necks. During the war the Poms would get bad sunburn from the African sun. It’s their piss-take basically stating that we’re like snowflakes. Lol.

Growing up as kids, the Afrikaners had their own schools and we had ours.

They are the descendants of the Dutch, correct?