White Supremacy: Same Dog, Same Tricks

DDT

Factory Bastard
Honestly, I misread the chart. It has a lot of different stats clumped together and I didn't study it in any serious way. My bad.

However, how are you going to compare a small, rural, not easily accessible community to a suburban community in one of the largest cities in the country? Literally, millions of people have access to ViewPark- Windsor...

The entire state of KY is only 4.5 million...LA alone has 3.97 million. Beattyville has about 1250 residents. You're comparing apples to oranges.
OK, lettuce try some apples to apples this time. Green is good. Red is bad. Would you like me to post demographics of these areas? I'm sure you know what conclusion will be drawn from that...

4444.png

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily : Yes, that comes from Mel being hated by his own parents as he was trying to grow up.

He's more to be pitied than excoriated.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, I misread the chart. It has a lot of different stats clumped together and I didn't study it in any serious way. My bad.

However, how are you going to compare a small, rural, not easily accessible community to a suburban community in one of the largest cities in the country? Literally, millions of people have access to ViewPark- Windsor...

The entire state of KY is only 4.5 million...LA alone has 3.97 million. Beattyville has about 1250 residents. You're comparing apples to oranges.
OK, lettuce try some apples to apples this time. Green is good. Red is bad. Would you like me to post demographics of these areas? I'm sure you know what conclusion will be drawn from that...

4444.png

You don't have a chart for what the colors even mean. I can't comment without knowing what they are.

DDT

Factory Bastard

4444.png

You don't have a chart for what the colors even mean. I can't comment without knowing what they are.
Violent crime rate. The greener the better, the redder the worse for violent crime.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

4444.png

Violent crime rate. The greener the better, the redder the worse for violent crime.
Looks to me like Viewpark-Windsor, which you used an an exemplar, has green and red, just like Culver City does for example.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know about that, about 30% are foreign born. It's hard to say what their race is...could be from the Middle East, Asia, Latin America...

95% are white collar though

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
It's almost like I see a pattern forming here... Demographics of Calabasas:

Calabasas.png

Again, the wealthy class in America is white. That's by design, not accident.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually Indians (South Asians) are wealthiest ethnicity in the U.S.

That's household income though, and East Indians are known to live with many extended family members in one house, so that could throw off that figure.

Household is defined by tax filing status, I believe. Even if several Indians live in one household, adults can't all be dependents of one person or even a couple.

eta: The answer is actually much more simple to answer...79% are college graduates.

DDT

Factory Bastard
This chart is probably more accurate, since it isn't household income. Unfortunately it doesn't break down Asian more specifically. What is interesting is that Asians also have the largest income gap, from rich to poor. However, being familiar with Asians in Vancouver, many of them are very wealthy Hongers who often don't have to work here, so that could be the same in the US also, which would explain that huge gap.

But you are correct in that many of them are educated. Canada's immigration system runs on a points system, so we try to get the educated ones as well, instead of some street shitter from the slums of Mumbai!

Capture555.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Careful, @Lily ...Mel is a troll of some renown. Blatantly obvious to most, enchantingly subtle to others, his diagnosed mental illnesses nevertheless impart a certain delusional ruthlessness to his blatherings.

He oozes a lot of hate.
And you ooze lots of complete and utter bullshit.

"Hurr durrrr, the crime stats are lower in white rural areas cos there's no pawwwlice!!!"

What a cope, Jesus. You lefties truly are full of it.

What excuse do you have to gloss over the stats which show the glaring difference between interracial violent crime?

White privilege? Slavery? No doubt you have some bullshit reason to alleviate blame from the exotics.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
no Jew is white for fuck sakes. where are the modern camps... some are here need to be placed in one right now. along with their not so precious families

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily : Yes, that comes from Mel being hated by his own parents as he was trying to grow up.

He's more to be pitied than excoriated.
Hey, at least his parents didn't dress him in Playboy bunny outfits growing up.

If that isn't child abuse, I don't know what is.
It may be child abuse, Scouse, but I wasn’t that child and those weren’t my parents.

I was raised by loving parents and I have oodles and oodles of love in my heart. I suggest you and Mel look to your own upbringings so that you can both figure out why you’re both so filled with irrational hatred.

Now go make me sammich and make it a pastrami on rye with mustard and Swiss cheese, Kosher dill on the side.

DDT

Factory Bastard
It may be child abuse, Scouse, but I wasn’t that child and those weren’t my parents.

I was raised by loving parents and I have oodles and oodles of love in my heart. I suggest you and Mel look to your own upbringings so that you can both figure out why you’re both so filled with irrational hatred.

Now go make me sammich and make it a pastrami on rye with mustard and Swiss cheese, Kosher dill on the side.
Blurtski, don't confuse realism with hatred. I don't 'hate'. Instead, I'm a realist. I call a spade a spade.

If you are under the impression that I assault people in public that I don't like, I don't.

They might, however, get 'the look' from me...

Jaunty-Shrill-Cob-size-restricted.gif

DDT

Factory Bastard
That said, you question why Aryan and I sometimes have the views that we do. It's because we're realists, and can see through the propaganda the masses are fed... We can see what's happening in the world around us. And we don't like all of what we see.

I'm sure though, that you'll agree that White teachers should be laid off first though, regardless of seniority, right? It's what you're told to believe is right. However, the dilemma here really is that most teachers lean left, so support even their own destruction. The ride is about to get wild!

Capture888.png

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You're a male.

Sorry, perhaps I went too far there...
With your measly 3-incher? I doubt it. Even Mel has half an inch on you, dude.

And I’ve repeatedly asked you to stop violating my arse. Find your own trannie. I’m Mel’s.

Son of a bitch.