White Supremacy: Same Dog, Same Tricks

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lil gives teh Nazi yet another verbal e-fisting.

Of course, I approve.
By any chance r u afraid of catching Monkeypox @Blurt?

Your salacious lingo indicates ya'd be susceptible & a high risk bracket ifya know what I mean eh Blurt?
Funny thing, though: I cribbed the phrase “verbal e-fisting” from your own thirteen-word vocabulary (e-fisting, faggotry, Jews, Whites, Calergi, Frankfurt, globalists, Heil, Hitler, trannies, ovens, lefties, and daffodils).

Wouldn’t at all be surprised if you told us you can suck on your own clit while giving the Aryan salute, too.
You realise that was Joe you replied to?

And it's "Kalergi", twinkle tits!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I forget the name... but yeah that's probs it. No English speaking allowed? Fuck that!
The staunch Afrikaners still hate us. They call us rooi necker….red necks. During the war the Poms would get bad sunburn from the African sun. It’s their piss-take basically stating that we’re like snowflakes. Lol.

Growing up as kids, the Afrikaners had their own schools and we had ours.

They are the descendants of the Dutch, correct?
Correct. Predominately Dutch and then some German. The early settlers also had some French, Norwegian, Danish and some Swedish in the mix.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I forget the name... but yeah that's probs it. No English speaking allowed? Fuck that!
The staunch Afrikaners still hate us. They call us rooi necker….red necks. During the war the Poms would get bad sunburn from the African sun. It’s their piss-take basically stating that we’re like snowflakes. Lol.

Correct. Predominately Dutch and then some German. The early settlers also had some French, Norwegian, Danish and some Swedish in the mix.

And they dislike those with English ancestry?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes…it goes right back to the Boer War. Kids don’t hold back…so you experience it a lot throughout your school years. However when it comes to business, the attitude is usually reserved or hidden.

I used to work in my mother’s surf shop as young as 12 behind the counter. And I remember more than once adult Afrikaners insisting on me speaking Afrikaans and not English when addressing them.

My mother’s Afrikaans wasn’t very good, and when it happened to her, she got so nervous that she started answering back in Zulu! Lol…the Dutchman got so mad, that he turned around and stormed right out the shop.

:LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yes…it goes right back to the Boer War. Kids don’t hold back…so you experience it a lot throughout your school years. However when it comes to business, the attitude is usually reserved or hidden.

I used to work in my mother’s surf shop as young as 12 behind the counter. And I remember more than once adult Afrikaners insisting on me speaking Afrikaans and not English when addressing them.

My mother’s Afrikaans wasn’t very good, and when it happened to her, she got so nervous that she started answering back in Zulu! Lol…the Dutchman got so mad, that he turned around and stormed right out the shop.

How can people demand to be spoken to in a language others may not speak? Weird.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

How can people demand to be spoken to in a language others may not speak? Weird.
It was our second language. Compulsory in school. Even watching tv had division. We used to have to split viewing between English and Afrikaans broadcasting.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was our second language. Compulsory in school. Even watching tv had division. We used to have to split viewing between English and Afrikaans broadcasting.

I see. I didn't know that. Is it still the second language?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In fact it was mostly the Afrikaans that banned TV broadcasting altogether up until 1976. They didn’t wish people to witness interracial affairs both sexual and in the business sector. It was essentially a Police State.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In fact it was mostly the Afrikaans that banned TV broadcasting altogether up until 1976. They didn’t wish people to witness interracial affairs both sexual and in the business sector. It was essentially a Police State.

Yes, I was aware that the Afrikaans ran a police state. I find it abhorrent that Europeans, of whatever kind, went abroad and tried to tell people how to live in their own lands.

Appalling.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I see. I didn't know that. Is it still the second language?
Yeah…but they’ve also brought in Zulu these days as far as I know. I took up Zulu voluntarily in elementary school because I wanted to understand more than just “kitchen Zulu”.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yes, I was aware that the Afrikaans ran a police state. I find it abhorrent that Europeans, of whatever kind, went abroad and tried to tell people how to live in their own lands.

Appalling.
The Afrikaans ancestry line were made up of a few ethnic groups escaping religious persecution.

Here’s part of an article:

Dutch colonists, known as Boers (the Dutch word for “farmers”), settled in the Cape of Good Hope region beginning in 1652 to provide fresh food and water for ships passing from Europe to Asia. They lived the hard frontier life of settlers, supporting themselves through farming, ranching, and hunting. They developed an outlook of self-sufficiency and independence, at the center of which was their strict Calvinist Protestant faith. The Boer population expanded when French Calvinist Protestants fled Europe to escape persecution after the revocation of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Appalling.
The Afrikaans ancestry line were made up of a few ethnic groups escaping religious persecution.

Dutch colonists, known as Boers (the Dutch word for “farmers”), settled in the Cape of Good Hope region beginning in 1652 to provide fresh food and water for ships passing from Europe to Asia. They lived the hard frontier life of settlers, supporting themselves through farming, ranching, and hunting. They developed an outlook of self-sufficiency and independence, at the center of which was their strict Calvinist Protestant faith. The Boer population expanded when French Calvinist Protestants fled Europe to escape persecution after the revocation of the Edict of Nantes in 1685.

I love when groups "escape persecution" and turn around and persecute others. It's my favorite.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fun fact: Rich in idiom and emotion, Afrikaans was born 340 years ago in the homes of South Africa's white Dutch, German and French settlers. Not only is it the world's youngest national language, it is one of the smallest, with just 13 million speakers.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually Indians (South Asians) are wealthiest ethnicity in the U.S.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That's household income though, and East Indians are known to live with many extended family members in one house, so that could throw off that figure.

Household is defined by tax filing status, I believe. Even if several Indians live in one household, adults can't all be dependents of one person or even a couple.

eta: The answer is actually much more simple to answer...79% are college graduates.

looters in London today all seem to have been out in the sun for too long, very nice tans
JOBLESS KIDS schools are on holiday haha fuckin not all kids

Read the comments, very encouraging, and that's on Jootube of all places where any comment remotely un-PC gets censored.

Twitter is VERY encouraging bro! See the amount of likes you get for hinting about them, people know

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Globohomo Supremacy is a WAY bigger issue right now than White Supremacy. They distract, with that "loOk at wHItEY!" shit, while they pull their bullshit.
Kikes love to project and blame others for what they are guilty of.

Yup, its how the ADL was formed. To protect a Jew, that raped and killed a lil girl, and tried to blame it on a Black dude.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Lil gives teh Nazi yet another verbal e-fisting.

Of course, I approve.
By any chance r u afraid of catching Monkeypox @Blurt?

Your salacious lingo indicates ya'd be susceptible & a high risk bracket ifya know what I mean eh Blurt?
Funny thing, though: I cribbed the phrase “verbal e-fisting” from your own thirteen-word vocabulary (e-fisting, faggotry, Jews, Whites, Calergi, Frankfurt, globalists, Heil, Hitler, trannies, ovens, lefties, and daffodils).

Wouldn’t at all be surprised if you told us you can suck on your own clit while giving the Aryan salute, too.
You realise that was Joe you replied to?

And it's "Kalergi", twinkle tits!
K wait. You mean you're not Joe?

I always thought you two were the same person.

Of course, I have no other proof of this than the identical cowlicks and pantaloons.

My bad if you aren't.

(But you're still Gutterballs, right?)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Appalling.

I love when groups "escape persecution" and turn around and persecute others. It's my favorite.
Yeah…but it’s a bit to-and-fro. The Afrikaners pretty much minded their own business, up until the British wanted the vast sums of money in gold, diamonds and other precious minerals for themselves so they could take it all back to Mother England in a nutshell. The British incited skirmishes between the black Africans and the Afrikaners as well as two Boer Wars and the first white concentration camps in the modern world.

A lot of bad ju-ju back in the day and the history books don’t always reflect the whole truth or paint an accurate picture of actual events. Even to this day most of the South African broadcasting and media companies are now owned by managed by a corrupt terrorist cell that was a part of Nelson Mandela’s legacy. The world has been duped and the vicious cycle continues.

Deceit, corruption, greed, murder…it’s a charming place.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Americans actually aren't that racist. They'll tend to divide things by political party as opposed to race.

American: "Those democrat/liberal run cities are dangerous shitholes."

Canadian: "Chicago and Detroit are shitholes because they are filled with niggers."

That's just common sense. Anyone who isn't a mind-fucked libtard would say the same thing.

Don't bother wasting your time trying to have an open & honest debate with Lily about race or politics. She's the epitome of the Amerimutt mystery meat mongrel, who has a massive chip on her shoulder about whitey, despite the fact that whites built the nation which she's always bitching about.
Anyone who isn't a mind-fucked retard would realize cities are shit holes because of POVERTY, not political parties or races. Poverty is a complex social ill caused by decades and centuries of governmental and business practices, not by a particular race.

SMDH @ the ignorance displayed by you people.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Actually Indians (South Asians) are wealthiest ethnicity in the U.S.

That's household income though, and East Indians are known to live with many extended family members in one house, so that could throw off that figure.

Household is defined by tax filing status, I believe. Even if several Indians live in one household, adults can't all be dependents of one person or even a couple.

eta: The answer is actually much more simple to answer...79% are college graduates.

looters in London today all seem to have been out in the sun for too long, very nice tans
JOBLESS KIDS schools are on holiday haha fuckin not all kids

Read the comments, very encouraging, and that's on Jootube of all places where any comment remotely un-PC gets censored.

Twitter is VERY encouraging bro! See the amount of likes you get for hinting about them, people know

Same on Youtube.... you just have to be clever with the wording in order to dodge the censorship.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Appalling.
That's exactly what Jews do, the only difference being they try and blend in with the general population and pretend they're of the same stock.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Appalling.
That's exactly what Jews do, the only difference being they try and blend in with the general population and pretend they're of the same stock.
The South African Jews have strong connections with Communism, but not all Jews necessarily supported the terrorist regime that I strongly apposed for most of my life. It’s what we were trained to fight against from the elementary school class room right up to conscription.

Here’s an interesting article about Mandela and the Jews, but take note that they can’t mention the fact that he (Mandela) condoned violence or that his party, the ANC, was a former terrorist cell and was actually outlawed for 30 years.

Mandela and the Jews​

December 16, 2013
by Bennett Muraskin American Jewish organizations, from the Anti-Defamation League to the American Jewish Committee and the American Jewish World Service, have issued statements mourning the passing of Nelson Mandela in the most laudatory terms. Mandela, for his part, in his autobiography, Long Walk to Freedom, wrote that “in my experience I have found Jews to be more broad-minded than most whites on issues of race and politics, perhaps because they themselves have historically been victims of prejudice.” This observation was no doubt based on the role of Jewish communists and liberals in the anti-apartheid struggle. Thirteen out of the thirty defendants at the 1956 trial, in which Mandela and other anti-apartheid activists were charged with treason, were Jewish. (All of the defendants were acquitted by 1961.) Five out of the twelve defendants in the 1963-64
, which resulted in Mandela’s life sentence, were also Jewish. So were key members of his legal defense team. Simply put, Jewish radicals were prominent among the few South African whites who opposed apartheid root and branch, treated back South Africans as equals, and practiced what they preached by putting their lives on the line.Not all were communists. The sole South African Member of Parliament under the apartheid regime who championed the cause of racial equality, demanded the release of Mandela, and visited him in prison was a Jewish woman,
. Another Jewish woman, Nobel Prize-winning author
, joined the ANC and exposed the inhumanity of apartheid in her fiction. Both had close ties to Mandela, and he reciprocated their friendship. After Mandela’s election to the presidency in 1994, he made it clear that he considered the Jewish community as an integral member a nonracial South Africa and urged them to remain. (The current Jewish population of South Africa is 70,000, stabilized after a sharp decline in the 1970s, and is predominantly Orthodox-identified.) Then Chief Rabbi Cyril Harris was dubbed “Mandela’s rabbi” because of his friendship with Mandela and support for efforts toward reconciliation in the transition from the apartheid regime to democracy. At Mandela’s inauguration, Rabbi Harris was invited to recite a Hebrew prayer. This was the first time in the history of South Africa that Judaism was given any kind of official recognition.Once in power, Mandela appointed two Jews to his first cabinet,
and Ronald Kasrils, both members of the South African Communist Party and of the African National Congress. When Slovo died in 1995, Mandela declared a National Day of Mourning. During his presidency, Mandela visited synagogues and established a warm relationship with the leaders of the Jewish Board of Deputies, the official voice of the Jewish community. This was a magnanimous act, because for years the Board of Deputies kept silent on racial issues so as not to offend the apartheid regime. They even helped deter American Jewish organizations from coalescing in support of the anti-apartheid divestment movement in the early 1980s: Within the National Community Relations Advisory Council (NCRAC, today known as the Jewish Community Relations Council), an umbrella group of America's major Jewish organizations, opposition to divestment was led chiefly by the ADL and Orthodox Jewish organizations, who argued that it would endanger or hurt South African Jews, place American Jews on the wrong side of the Cold War, and be detrimental to Israel, since the ANC generally supported the Palestinian side of the Israeli-Palestinian struggle. In fact, Israel and apartheid South Africa had begun collaborating after the Yom Kippur War in October 1973, when most African states broke diplomatic relations with the Jewish state. State visits and trade agreements were only part of it; the nations' military and police establishments worked together as well. By 1980, Israel had become South Africa's largest arms supplier, and in 1981 Israeli Defense Minister Ariel Sharon pledged military support for South Africa's incursion into Namibia. Perhaps the most controversial aspect of this collaboration was the
test South Africa conducted in the Indian Ocean in 1979, which was widely seen as abetted by Israel. An argument can be made that by maintaining close ties with the apartheid regime (perhaps at American bidding) throughout the 1980s, even as much of the rest of the world turned its back on apartheid, Israel helped to prolong the regime's life. Mandela’s record with respect to Jewish issues, particularly regarding Israel, also shows some lapses in judgment, thinking influenced by the Communist Party, or simple irritation with Israel's machinations. While serving as president from May 1994 to June 1999, Mandela continued to express strong support for the Palestinian Liberation Organization and its leader Yasser Arafat, and in February 1995 his government announced full diplomatic relations with the “State of Palestine.” By then, the PLO had signed the Oslo Accords recognizing the existence of Israel — but the ANC support for the PLO had begun much earlier and was not deterred by the terrorism of the organization. Nevertheless, in October 1999, when Mandela visited Israel and areas of the occupied territorial under the control of the Palestinian Authority, he was quoted as stating that “I cannot conceive of Israel withdrawing if Arab states do not recognize Israel within secure borders” — and he always carefully and conscientiously defended Israel's right to a secure existence. Both Israel and American Jewish organizations were rightfully angered, however, at his government's sale of arms to Syria in 1997, and at Mandela's description of Iran’s conviction in 1999 of thirteen Jews on spying allegations as "free and fair," which led the American Jewish Committee to cancel its plan to give him a humanitarian award. It is no secret that the ANC received a range of financial, military and other support from anti-American and anti-Israel regimes, including Castro’s Cuba, Qaddafi's Libya, and the Islamic Republic of Iran. In 1990, after his release from prison, Mandela compared the Palestinian-Israeli conflict to the struggle against South African apartheid, commenting that “if the truth alienates the powerful Jewish community in South Africa, that is too bad.” He further condemned “Zionism” for denying the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination, and described Israel as a “terrorist state.” None of these negative comments, however, prevented him from publicly praising South African Jews in 1992 for their “particularly outstanding contribution” to his people’s struggle for freedom and social justice.” In the same year, as soon as South Africa lifted restrictions of black residency, he moved to a Jewish neighborhood. There you have it: On one hand, some hostility to Israel and Zionism that appeared to mellow over time; on the other hand, a positive attitude toward South African Jews, individually and collectively. How much of this hostility toward Israel and Zionism was due to the ideology of his political milieu? How much came from his knowledge of Israel’s reprehensible support for the apartheid regime? Future historians may be able to tell us that. South African Jewish leaders have expressed disappointment at Israeli Prime Minister's decision not to attend Mandela's state funeral — a decision that some speculate to be a form of "punishment" for such South African decisions as not permitting goods manufactured in Israel's West Bank settlements to be labeled "Product of Israel," and other policies that are condemnatory of Israel's occupation of Palestinian lands. Others speculate that Netanyahu was seeking to avoid an encounter with Mahmoud Abbas. Whatever his motivation, “it’s an absolute disgrace,” said Zev Krengel, president of the South African Board of Jewish Deputies. ”This is the Number One Jewish citizen in the world and he cannot find a way to attend an event of this nature? It’s an absolute low point.” South African Chief Rabbi Warren Goldstein was there, however, as the first speaker of the memorial. “We love Mandela because he ended the scourge of apartheid and built a great new nation for all of us,” Goldstein told the huge crowd. “May his memory be a blessing.” Bennett Muraskin is a contributing writer to Jewish Currents who conducts our “In Memoriam” column. He writes widely about secular Jewish thought and trends and is the author of Humanist Readings in Jewish Folklore and Let Justice Well Up Like Water: Progressive Jews from Hillel to Helen Suzman, and

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Americans actually aren't that racist. They'll tend to divide things by political party as opposed to race.

Canadian: "Chicago and Detroit are shitholes because they are filled with niggers."

That's just common sense. Anyone who isn't a mind-fucked libtard would say the same thing.

Don't bother wasting your time trying to have an open & honest debate with Lily about race or politics. She's the epitome of the Amerimutt mystery meat mongrel, who has a massive chip on her shoulder about whitey, despite the fact that whites built the nation which she's always bitching about.
Anyone who isn't a mind-fucked retard would realize cities are shit holes because of POVERTY, not political parties or races. Poverty is a complex social ill caused by decades and centuries of governmental and business practices, not by a particular race.

OH MY GOD!!!!! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THAT??? "SMDH @ the ignorance displayed by you people." HOW INFURIATING! WE DON'T JUST BLINDLY HATE PEOPLE, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE'RE GETTING CALLED RACIST EVERY FUCKING DAY WHILE OUR COUNTRIES ARE TURNING TO SHIT, FUCK KNOWS WHAT THEY TEACH IN SCHOOLS BUT THAT SCARES ME! WE'RE SHOWING PROOF ABOUT WHAT THE ZIONISTS ARE DOING AND YOU DON'T WANT TO NOW? SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE EVERY CUNT IS IN ON IT WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE LIES & DANGER OF THE jUDEN! THE OLD NEWSPAPERS GOING BACK TO 1898 "6 MILLION JEWS" HAHA THAT'S HUGE, NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW??? WTF IS WRONG WITH ALL YER BRAINS? WE'RE JUST SITTING WATCHING WHILE OUR COUNTRIES AND WAY OF LIFE IS BEING ERODED!!

UP THE HIGHLANDS, FORT WILLIAM, MOST PEOPLE THERE DONT LOCK THEIR DOORS!! THE WHITE RACE IS KINDNESS, PEACEFUL & HARD WORKING THE LIST GOES ON, BLACK GUYS ARE MURDERING A HAPPY AND SWEET OLD MAN WITH A HUGE KNIFE FOR BEING WHITE AND VULNERABLE!!! THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THE NEGROS HAVE COME UP WITH NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL!! ALL THE SUCCESSFUL NEGROES HAVE WHITE IN THEM, IT'S JUST A FACT!! THE PEACEFUL FOLK UP THE HIGHLANDS WILL BE LOCKING THEIR DOORS IF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS GET PUT THERE, FACT!!

I'M SORRY TO RANT ON I'VE GOT SO MUCH TO SAY, I COULD GO ON ALL DAY... WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE FOR POOR OLD THOMAS WHO LIVED TO 87 ONLY TO GET BUTCHERED BY A RAGING FUCKING NIGGER!!!! THEY ALL HAVE A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER BECAUSE THEY AIN'T WHITE!! SAW A SHEBOON THE OTHER DAY SAYING TESCO (GROCERIES/SUPERMARKEYT/MALL) WERE RACIST BECAUSE ALL THE HAIR PRODUCTS FOR BLACK WOMEN HAD PROTECTIVE ACRYLIC BOXES ON THEM AND THE WHITE ONES DIDN'T, RACIST, RAACIIISSSTTT INSTEAD OF BEING ASHAMED, THOSE SHOPS ONLY USE THOSE WHEN THERE HAVE BEEN HIGH RATES OF THEFT ON PARTICULAR ITEMS! iT'S RACIST BECAUSE NIGGERS STEAL SHIT, IT'S IN THEIR DNA TO JUST GRAB STUFF THEY WANT...

nKhLGqd.png

DON'T CALL US IGNORANT AGAIN LOTUS!
HEADED TO DESTROY BEAUTIFUL OLD ENGLAND
EVERY DAY A BOAT/DINGY COMES PACKED WITH YOUNG MEN, VIDEO CLIPS OF THEM THROWING THEIR IPHONES IN THE SEA, SO THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT A NAME OF THEIR CHOICE...

SICKENED!!!! LOVELY WARM-HEARTED OLD ENGLISHMAN FUCKING BUTCHERED!! FUCK THE LOT OF YOU STUPID FUCKS THAT JUST SWEEP, SWEEP THIS!!! I WANT ACTION FROM THE GOVERNMENT OVER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5zMdCsJ.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

OH MY GOD!!!!! HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU SAY THAT??? "SMDH @ the ignorance displayed by you people." HOW INFURIATING! WE DON'T JUST BLINDLY HATE PEOPLE, WE WANT THE TRUTH, WE'RE GETTING CALLED RACIST EVERY FUCKING DAY WHILE OUR COUNTRIES ARE TURNING TO SHIT, FUCK KNOWS WHAT THEY TEACH IN SCHOOLS BUT THAT SCARES ME! WE'RE SHOWING PROOF ABOUT WHAT THE ZIONISTS ARE DOING AND YOU DON'T WANT TO NOW? SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE EVERY CUNT IS IN ON IT WHEN I TALK ABOUT THE LIES & DANGER OF THE jUDEN! THE OLD NEWSPAPERS GOING BACK TO 1898 "6 MILLION JEWS" HAHA THAT'S HUGE, NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW??? WTF IS WRONG WITH ALL YER BRAINS? WE'RE JUST SITTING WATCHING WHILE OUR COUNTRIES AND WAY OF LIFE IS BEING ERODED!!

UP THE HIGHLANDS, FORT WILLIAM, MOST PEOPLE THERE DONT LOCK THEIR DOORS!! THE WHITE RACE IS KINDNESS, PEACEFUL & HARD WORKING THE LIST GOES ON, BLACK GUYS ARE MURDERING A HAPPY AND SWEET OLD MAN WITH A HUGE KNIFE FOR BEING WHITE AND VULNERABLE!!! THOUSANDS OF YEARS AND THE NEGROS HAVE COME UP WITH NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL!! ALL THE SUCCESSFUL NEGROES HAVE WHITE IN THEM, IT'S JUST A FACT!! THE PEACEFUL FOLK UP THE HIGHLANDS WILL BE LOCKING THEIR DOORS IF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS GET PUT THERE, FACT!!

I'M SORRY TO RANT ON I'VE GOT SO MUCH TO SAY, I COULD GO ON ALL DAY... WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE FOR POOR OLD THOMAS WHO LIVED TO 87 ONLY TO GET BUTCHERED BY A RAGING FUCKING NIGGER!!!! THEY ALL HAVE A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER BECAUSE THEY AIN'T WHITE!! SAW A SHEBOON THE OTHER DAY SAYING TESCO (GROCERIES/SUPERMARKEYT/MALL) WERE RACIST BECAUSE ALL THE HAIR PRODUCTS FOR BLACK WOMEN HAD PROTECTIVE ACRYLIC BOXES ON THEM AND THE WHITE ONES DIDN'T, RACIST, RAACIIISSSTTT INSTEAD OF BEING ASHAMED, THOSE SHOPS ONLY USE THOSE WHEN THERE HAVE BEEN HIGH RATES OF THEFT ON PARTICULAR ITEMS! iT'S RACIST BECAUSE NIGGERS STEAL SHIT, IT'S IN THEIR DNA TO JUST GRAB STUFF THEY WANT...

nKhLGqd.png

DON'T CALL US IGNORANT AGAIN LOTUS!
HEADED TO DESTROY BEAUTIFUL OLD ENGLAND
EVERY DAY A BOAT/DINGY COMES PACKED WITH YOUNG MEN, VIDEO CLIPS OF THEM THROWING THEIR IPHONES IN THE SEA, SO THEY HAVE NOTHING BUT A NAME OF THEIR CHOICE...

SICKENED!!!! LOVELY WARM-HEARTED OLD ENGLISHMAN FUCKING BUTCHERED!! FUCK THE LOT OF YOU STUPID FUCKS THAT JUST SWEEP, SWEEP THIS!!! I WANT ACTION FROM THE GOVERNMENT OVER THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5zMdCsJ.png
My God…enough with the capslock! You’re hurting baby Jesus’ eyes for Christ sake!!!!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Shamp thinks he’s shouting but only a whisper can come out of his pie hole with all that orange spackle in the way.