Who cried to BF?

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
Did poofer flounce again? Oh, well. On a different note Grillo's dill pickle chips really are a better tasting sliced pickle. It goes great on burgers you grill in the backyard.

It seemed more important to share that than to care about what ever scrotini is whining about.
whast about burgers I grilled in my side yard > I live on a corner lot you fucking balloon :LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Factory Bastard
* hurls molotov *

FgL0.gif

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If you think moving posts is fine then you can have your cake here. I won't be a part of it. There was no "drama" in that thread, at all. There was roasting. If you can't figure out the difference then I don't think you need somebody like me here anyway.
You said you were leaving. How many more times you going to say it?

None would have been more than enough.

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Who's "they"?

It's panel abuse. You DO NOT move posts for any reason. Sorry, I learned from the best what to and not to do on these types of forums and have the success to back it up. You shot yourself in the foot. Not me.

I don't "threaten" anybody. If you think moving posts is fine then you can have your cake here. I won't be a part of it. There was no "drama" in that thread, at all. There was roasting. If you can't figure out the difference then I don't think you need somebody like me here anyway.

Pfft.

Save your regurgitated drivel for somebody else.

You fucked up. Trying to spin it isn't going to make you look any better.
Are you getting enough roughage, fruits and green leafy vegetables?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Did poofer flounce again? Oh, well. On a different note Grillo's dill pickle chips really are a better tasting sliced pickle. It goes great on burgers you grill in the backyard.

It seemed more important to share that than to care about what ever scrotini is whining about.

I wish you would get hit by a cement truck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Marpoofy is whining about a post being moved?

My posts get moved all the time. Am I supposed to care about that?

Sounds like girlish drama to me.

Well, there. We have something in common. I've never understood this particular type of drama. It just takes clicking a different spot.

OOOOHHHH so difficult

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I didn’t like that my entire thread was sent to meltdown.

It’s sooo gross down there.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Marpoofy is whining about a post being moved?

My posts get moved all the time. Am I supposed to care about that?

Sounds like girlish drama to me.
It's basic math Gurk.. I mean Reggie

The amount of butthurtedness from having posts moderated is inversely proportional by a factor of 10 to the xth degree where x represents a lack of anything else going on in the person's life.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Does he legit have a lisp? Poor twat, imagine having downs syndrome and a lisp...

Him & Flynn really struck out in the genepool lotto.

Could you mention me any more than you do? You're obsessed with me as as your pm shows. Stalk much?

You're a creepy fucker that now has to follow the rules. Maybe you can cry more to BF? :LOL3:

Biatch!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
You're Mongtini's brother, so it's not as if you aren't relevant to the topic at hand...

Aren't you married? Its kinda weird for you to have some bizarre e-crush on another guy, wonder what your wife would say?

FAGGOT.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
You're Mongtini's brother, so it's not as if you aren't relevant to the topic at hand...

Aren't you married? Its kinda weird for you to have some bizarre e-crush on another guy, wonder what your wife would say?

FAGGOT.

You're using a fake picture that doesn't belong to you. Now you change up your story like you normally do. Today I'm Pickles. Tomorrow it will be I'm a meth head living in an asylum. Then the next day I'm Martini. You even can't keep track of your obvious horse shit.

At least you won't be flaming in the upper forums and disrupting the flow of the forum.

Hurts doesn't it? Knowing you're on a very short leash you ignorant skid mark.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
Prove it isn't my photo, you ridiculous cunt flap. It's ok, I can wait.

I already have you butthurt clown. You're lucky BF is protecting you or you'd be an even bigger laughing stock.

I just love the fact that you can't tardjack anymore threads beyond meltdown. I also love the fact that you won't/can't call people "groomers." So, as you see I have the upper hand while you just have Dilf's monkey shit to hold onto.

Cry me a fucking river, bitch!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
You haven't proven jack shit.

BF "protecting" me? WTF are you talking about?

Shall we ask him? @Bastard Factory

Yes. Go ahead for the 5th time this week. He explicitly said "geo tags" were P.I. and that my dear fucktard saved your sorry ass from embarrassment. Gee, for a self professed tough guy Nazi, you cry an awful lot! :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
How convenient. Go on, I give you full permission to post these "Australian" geo-tags.... besides, it isn't P.I. if it's someone else's picture you've been thumbing your ass to.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Factory Bastard
How convenient. Go on, I give you full permission to post these "Australian" geo-tags.... besides, it isn't P.I. if it's someone else's picture you've been thumbing your ass to.

How desperate you are. I'm able to paddle your little behind on a daily basis and all you can say is, "I give you permission to post my geo-tags," yet last week you had no idea what they were or that they even existed. :LOL3:

I'm better than you Aryan, I can use my brain to tear you down, the geo-tags, were just icing on the cake which is splattered all over your tear streaked canine face.

Get more mad, Aryan. Get real angry and make another stupid decision regarding what you post. Faggot!