Who is the most thoughtful and intelligent liberal/libertarian here?

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
now that oak is no longer posting and Vitty is not a member of BF.

anyone?

who is the standard bearer for all things soy?

Lotus? Is she by default the only one capable of posting without spamming memes?

why did the rest of you libs get booted from CBT?

why are so many liberals filled with hate and a bunch of hypocrites?

case in point, the gay CT liberal with 2 twitter twat followers is one day spamming martin luther king videos, the next day he is spewing vile, homophobic attacks at Freud. he shits out bumper sticker phrases like "Rode vs wade, yay!" but when asked to actually discuss the topic of abortion with Dovey, he melts down, spams a bunch of wrasslen videos of the Iron Shite and then asks flynn to beat up Dovey.

this is typical libtard behavior, throw a fit and demand things that trigger you be canceled.

hoping BF can attract some better "liberals" for the political forum, preferably some who aren't wearing adult diapers and tweeting pictures of biden wearing 4 masks at once to their 2 twitter followers.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I'm a radical centrist. Libertarians are a bunch of boot licking statists.

The real freedom lovers are anarcho capitalists.

eL7_BFQW3XfTroeyzv9KqX8CaaWStPn-xjKF44qqHxY.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
sad when the only representation the left has around here are complete buffoons like sewagemajor, hopelesslgay and assmin that cannot articulate a complete thought unless it is fed to them by occupydemocrats

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

anyone?

Lotus? Is she by default the only one capable of posting without spamming memes?

case in point, the gay CT liberal with 2 twitter twat followers is one day spamming martin luther king videos, the next day he is spewing vile, homophobic attacks at Freud. he shits out bumper sticker phrases like "Rode vs wade, yay!" but when asked to actually discuss the topic of abortion with Dovey, he melts down, spams a bunch of wrasslen videos of the Iron Shite and then asks flynn to beat up Dovey.

this is typical libtard behavior, throw a fit and demand things that trigger you be canceled.

hoping BF can attract some better "liberals" for the political forum, preferably some who aren't wearing adult diapers and tweeting pictures of biden wearing 4 masks at once to their 2 twitter followers.

Oak, thoughtful? LMFAO.

I didn't get booted from CBT. I left of my own accord.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

anyone?

Oak, thoughtful? LMFAO.

why did you leave?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

anyone?

Oak, thoughtful? LMFAO.

why did you leave?

Because I can't fucking stand Oak. She had been banned there, and then Billdo decided to unban her, and I just decided to leave.

It took you a fucking long ass time to figure out what a nut job she is.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

anyone?

Oak, thoughtful? LMFAO.

why did you leave?

Because I can't fucking stand Oak. She had been banned there, and then Billdo decided to unban her,

never trust a dude that false advertises himself as a girl

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

anyone?

Oak, thoughtful? LMFAO.

why did you leave?

Because I can't fucking stand Oak. She had been banned there, and then Billdo decided to unban her,

never trust a dude that false advertises himself as a girl

Never trust a dude who buddies up to a wack job for months and months before realizing his good buddy is a complete wack job.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
sad when the only representation the left has around here are complete buffoons like sewagemajor, hopelesslgay and assmin that cannot articulate a complete thought unless it is fed to them by occupydemocrats
That's odd, I don't think about you when I am not here, you must have it bad for me, and that ain't good. (nttawwt)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You don't know me well enough but I'd like to submit my name for consideration as smartest libby jew fuck
Hey...it’s a simple request so we all cut to the chase and can apply the thumbscrews more efficiently. Your regular username and your mainstay forums out absolute fuckwit?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's odd, I don't think about you when I am not here, you must have it bad for me, and that ain't good. (nttawwt)
Yet here you are mightily gumming my ankles like they were flavored testicles

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet here you are mightily gumming my ankles like they were flavored testicles

You have such sweet fantasies about Admin and your testicles.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now why would you want liberals and libertarians in here? Thought people here hated them.

Me? I would smile happily eating popcorn watching you cry as your children slowly die of cancer.