Who will save your Souls?

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
1UPUJh2.gif

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Dearest Maggie...could we form a protest group like the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) and get some protest placards made up and stand outside this hideous website and you know protest the fucking shocking vile print matter here.

Just a thort...

DTF...chew...xoxoxo

ps...thank you my love for PM'ing me your beautiful photo. I love it.

cN1KzXc.jpg

Thinking how fucking sexy you are in your photo.

DTF...chew...xoxoxo

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

She's cute as hell and I like her crooked teeth because it makes me feel like I might have a shot. :facepalm:

Was at a party with her in '99.. said 'what's up' to her and her snaggle teeth while we were waiting in line for the bathroom.
She was there with Trey Parker.

Did she reek of patchouli?

I'm betting she reeked of patchouli.

Filthy hippie, I bet they had to wrangle her into the shower once a week with cattle prods.

8HBz7t4.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She's cute as hell and I like her crooked teeth because it makes me feel like I might have a shot. :facepalm:

Was at a party with her in '99.. said 'what's up' to her and her snaggle teeth while we were waiting in line for the bathroom.

Snaggle teeth lol. Not a lot of chicks can pull that off and still be hot.
Was she actually waiting in line like everyone else?

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did she reek of patchouli?

I'm betting she reeked of patchouli.

Filthy hippie, I bet they had to wrangle her into the shower once a week with cattle prods.

8HBz7t4.jpg

What happened, was one of her Christmas songs playin' when you were found that stocking full o' soot?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Don't you watch 'The last Alaskans' or some show of that nature ... her parent's and close family live in the bush, there's a few episodes dedicated to her and her son's visit ...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

This was the Sleepy Hollow movie premiere after party @ a 100 year old mansion in the Hollywood Hills. The restrooms couldn't handle a party crowd so there was VIP porta potties outside. She was out there with Trey Parker (he was loud and cracking jokes at the people inside the shitters/and somehow I was in between them, waiting. Said 'whats up to her, but she was super shy. Met Michael Keaton/Depp/Tim Burton/Ricci/Rose McGowan that night ... so they were both small potatoes when it came to the rest of the guest list. I really didn't care too much about her songs or South Park. Cutie tho.

Kat was with me, she was on cloud 9, but not because of Jewel.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This was the Sleepy Hollow movie premiere after party @ a 100 year old mansion in the Hollywood Hills. The restrooms couldn't handle a party crowd so there was VIP porta potties outside. She was out there with Trey Parker (he was loud and cracking jokes at the people inside the shitters/and somehow I was in between them, waiting. Said 'whats up to her, but she was super shy. Met Michael Keaton/Depp/Tim Burton/Ricci/Rose McGowan that night ... so they were both small potatoes when it came to the rest of the guest list. I really didn't care too much about her songs or South Park. Cutie tho.

Kat was with me, she was on cloud 9.

That's cool that you and she know each other in real life, cheers! :Cheers:We'll get Jeannie and the four of us should paint the town red, flip a coin to determine east or west coast lol.

I had a bit of a crush on Jewel because she was reserved, not flaunting it even though you knew she had it, so when this music vid came out, I was all, "Mama mia!":Lovin1:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That last fist full of viagara must've blown a gasket in your brain pan.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
This wrath is plainly God's anger that will be poured out during the tribulation.

Then why are you worried about it? If your god is so powerful and on the job, get out from underfoot and let him take care of it. It's a pretty pitiful little god who needs a bunch of talking monkeys to be his mouthpiece.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
It's a perfectly valid question. The Abrahamic religions supposedly have this all powerful, all knowing god -- and his followers are dead sure of that, just as sure as they are that their all powerful, all knowing god is totally helpless to do anything at all himself, which is why they have to run around trying to take care of his business for him.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's a perfectly valid question. The Abrahamic religions supposedly have this all powerful, all knowing god -- and his followers are dead sure of that, just as sure as they are that their all powerful, all knowing god is totally helpless to do anything at all himself, which is why they have to run around trying to take care of his business for him.

Like a pimp.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SAVE ME - D BOOBS COMING TO SUFFOCATE ME