Who will save your Souls?

Kilroy

...was here.
This wrath is plainly God's anger that will be poured out during the tribulation.
Then why are you worried about it? If your god is so powerful and on the job, get out from underfoot and let him take care of it. It's a pretty pitiful little god who needs a bunch of talking monkeys to be his mouthpiece.

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
This wrath is plainly God's anger that will be poured out during the tribulation.
Then why are you worried about it? If your god is so powerful and on the job, get out from underfoot and let him take care of it. It's a pretty pitiful little god who needs a bunch of talking monkeys to be his mouthpiece.

Kilroy

...was here.
It's a perfectly valid question. The Abrahamic religions supposedly have this all powerful, all knowing god -- and his followers are dead sure of that, just as sure as they are that their all powerful, all knowing god is totally helpless to do anything at all himself, which is why they have to run around trying to take care of his business for him.

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
It's a perfectly valid question. The Abrahamic religions supposedly have this all powerful, all knowing god -- and his followers are dead sure of that, just as sure as they are that their all powerful, all knowing god is totally helpless to do anything at all himself, which is why they have to run around trying to take care of his business for him.
Like a pimp.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant

SAVE ME - D BOOBS COMING TO SUFFOCATE ME

TheHaze

Elite Bastards

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
It doesn't bother me a bit... so to speak. Who wants to live forever?

I brought it all on myself.
I guess we all bring on our own problems and we have our faults. But I guess that's what makes us human and it's part of life.

TheHaze

Elite Bastards
Yea, but I sure wish I woulda been one of those kids who thought smoking was stupid.
Everyone in my family smoked and either quit or are dead including my mother when I was a bun in the oven that shit was running in my blood already- - - - - -:Stoned:

Kilroy

...was here.

SAVE ME - D BOOBS COMING TO SUFFOCATE ME
There's worse ways to go. Bring on the titty snuffocation, sez I.

Top Bottom