Why Alayna likes to stare at headlights on a busy road.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I recall Nirvana in 94, or was it 3.

Just after INXS hung himself from a door knob while wanking off wiff cellophane wrapped around his breathing holes and wiff a twelve inch black mamba crammed up his shit pipe. I believe Hob Knobs were introduced by McVities in the very same year.

Everything smells like an Aylana post post-script ...when that boy farts an auditioning aria.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
Can you show us on this doll where Aylana touched you?
^^This nigga lookin' ZESTY, this nigga lookin' MOIST, he's got sugar in his tank, he's light on his feet, he's a Ill bit fruity, he plays for the other team, he dances at the other end of the ballroom, this nigga theatrical, this nigga good with colors, this nigga gonna coordinate yo curtains wit you cushions and that shit gonna look good! This nigga lifts shirts, this nigga on the down low, this nigga gardens uphill, this nigga packs fudge, he's a friend of Dorothy, he feels the love that dare not speak Its name, he loves to dance, he indulges in the French vice, he has an antipathic sexual Instinct, he's fluent in Polari, he's a refugee from Sodom, he's on the wrong bus, he bats for the other team, he's temperamental, he's 'one of them' if you catch my drift.

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
^^This nigga lookin' ZESTY, this nigga lookin' MOIST, he's got sugar in his tank, he's light on his feet, he's a Ill bit fruity, he plays for the other team, he dances at the other end of the ballroom, this nigga theatrical, this nigga good with colors, this nigga gonna coordinate yo curtains wit you cushions and that shit gonna look good! This nigga lifts shirts, this nigga on the down low, this nigga gardens uphill, this nigga packs fudge, he's a friend of Dorothy, he feels the love that dare not speak Its name, he loves to dance, he indulges in the French vice, he has an antipathic sexual Instinct, he's fluent in Polari, he's a refugee from Sodom, he's on the wrong bus, he bats for the other team, he's temperamental, he's 'one of them' if you catch my drift.
Somebody call the internet manager Faerie Anne is having an emotional Feels emergency, Stat!

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Posts in ghetto. At least you know what class you fit in with in the US.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He should at least by a skateboard to play it off some...
Maybe one of those electric scooters!
8vtipp.jpg

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes yes, I am sure the government has provided your oversized, flatulent, boil-covered ass with some kind of transportation, which either your imaginary man or a family member, drives you around in, whenever Doordash/Justeat is offline.
It must be annoying with all the teenagers laughing at you behind your back as you sit on the bus the only adult white male among the lowly downtrodden immigrants, riding the bus to meet with your criminal justice social worker.

apocalypsenow-horror.gif