Why are politics down in the Sweatshop?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
@Bastard Factory, is Lasagnabreath part of the mayhem?
I thought that was fromHell?
Dumb post. I am Maxis' wife you fucking fruit cake. Pay better attention. WTF? it ain't hard. Oh fuck off Countess til my Midnight any way. Peace between us in the New Year though:)
Don’t kid yourself!
Maxis will fuck you up in no time. You have harassed US long enough. He will get your kid and wife. You just watch and see. I will get to fuck them too hehehe

Still winning bitch:)

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
FromHell/Gutterballs/LasanaBreath is fair game for Mayhem.

kJ0Le5f.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
FromHell/Gutterballs/LasanaBreath is fair game for Mayhem.

kJ0Le5f.jpg
and Maxis will Sue you soon...well when he stops fucking me. I am pregnant again you FOOL pondscum. I might loose this baby. You will have you charged.

Hahah bring on your best niggers. I will fuck all your lives if you reveal actually PM. Thats a promise @Bastard Factory bring on your best and worst. I will still stand on any of your members. You ain't punishing me. You all are my pinatas. Puppets.

Oh never of US are the same person just the same IP just try your hardest. You all will look like fools in the end.

Although can we have a snack bar on this site @Bastard Factory i get the munchies often and be for free. Just popcorns, hot dogs, and such. Ain't asking for much BITCH.

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
Dumb post. I am Maxis' wife you fucking fruit cake. Pay better attention. WTF? it ain't hard. Oh fuck off Countess til my Midnight any way. Peace between us in the New Year though:)
No you're not. Btw, you posted on the wrong account, @Lasagnabreath
Goddamnit woman!. I'm sorry but these are some merciless motherfuckers. they live and love to harass US. i will behave myself. just don't want them getting you. i love you Daddy

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Goddamnit woman!. I'm sorry but these are some merciless motherfuckers. they live and love to harass US. i will behave myself. just don't want them getting you. i love you Daddy
No...you’re trying too hard!

Whomever

not of sound mind
I do not agree that her breath smells like lasagna. I think it smells more like all of your noodles instead. If you check, you will see them twirled on her fork with a sweet marinara.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The simple answer is, there are some very delicate overly sensitve hot house flowers in this forum that need to take extreme precautions to avoid feeling even more inadequate and wilting into a puddle of tears.

FAX!

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

don't hate. just lick on me baby.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Oh look. Another idiot dudefishing. I got you, dumbass.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically the left wing communist scum around here is peeing blood on the walls because the forum owner is doing what he feels like doing with his forum

Typical behavior for liberal vermin filth

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

It's the one thing I can't figure out. Why so many guys posting as women? It's strange.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The simple answer is, there are some very delicate overly sensitve hot house flowers in this forum that need to take extreme precautions to avoid feeling even more inadequate and wilting into a puddle of tears.

FAX!
I'll try to forgive you for that :LOL1:

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress

says a dude. you don't have shit but my man Maxis will fuck you up any time. Bye.