Why are politics down in the Sweatshop?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Politics should be put back in its original setting. Politics is a snooze fest.

All politicians should be given the electric chair.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory, is Lasagnabreath part of the mayhem?
I thought that was fromHell?
Dumb post. I am Maxis' wife you fucking fruit cake. Pay better attention. WTF? it ain't hard. Oh fuck off Countess til my Midnight any way. Peace between us in the New Year though:)
No you're not. Btw, you posted on the wrong account, @Lasagnabreath
Goddamnit woman!. I'm sorry but these are some merciless motherfuckers. they live and love to harass US. i will behave myself. just don't want them getting you. i love you Daddy
No...you’re trying too hard!

don't hate. just lick on me baby.

Oh look. Another idiot dudefishing. I got you, dumbass.

It's the one thing I can't figure out. Why so many guys posting as women? It's strange.

It’s for the dick pics for sure!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Politics may be a snooze fest to you, but they affect your life and the lives of virtually everyone on the planet. There is nothing more important, and ignoring politics opens the door for elected officials to rip you off, which they are doing every day of the year, all over the planet.

If more people gave a shit, the world would not be so fucked up.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Too much spamming. And if the leftards get out of hand, we can post shit gifs and fuck around with impunity!
:Grin3:

In other words, you don't want leftists to express their opinions or post FACTS that upset your false narratives.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Politics may be a snooze fest to you, but they affect your life and the lives of virtually everyone on the planet. There is nothing more important, and ignoring politics opens the door for elected officials to rip you off, which they are doing every day of the year, all over the planet.

If more people gave a shit, the world would not be so fucked up.
Just need to post the important issues, not the fake news and other twoddle that bores the whole board to death. It’s like living among illegals with you lot sometimes.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Too much spamming. And if the leftards get out of hand, we can post shit gifs and fuck around with impunity!

In other words, you don't want leftists to express their opinions or post FACTS that upset your false narratives.
Not when there are almost a hundred threads on Trump. Post within the related thread. There’s no need to start another every time something peaks your interest. C’mon it’s 2021!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not when there are almost a hundred threads on Trump. Post within the related thread. There’s no need to start another every time something peaks your interest. C’mon it’s 2021!

Piques your interest.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Piques you interest.
Exactly...hahahaha...I’m a bit dusty today! :LOL1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's ridiculous, imo.
....furthermore - the Politics board is the 4th most posted upon board, and moving up.

It should be in the topmost section.
Just let all the hangovers settle down and then you’ll see the humour in it. Bastard Factory won’t go down the same paths as all those other forums that have self-destructed. Politics can destroy boards, people, countries. No good...

Holliday

Banned
Banned
It's ridiculous, imo.
....furthermore - the Politics board is the 4th most posted upon board, and moving up.

Just let all the hangovers settle down and then you’ll see the humour in it. Bastard Factory won’t go down the same paths as all those other forums that have self-destructed. Politics can destroy boards, people, countries. No good...
Oh, good point - maybe the Call Each Other Homos , Pervs and Crips Board should be at the top.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's ridiculous, imo.

Politics did not destroy SG. Personal attacks, infighting between members that had nothing to do with politics, and hubris destroyed SG. Other boards I've been on that were destroyed: The site owner disappeared from BY, probably because of illness. The site owner sold Cindybin to Cindybin. And Farmer's site? Was that destroyed by politics? Give me a break. This is an easy way to shut down people who disagree with you. I call bullshit.

All of these boards exist or did exist because of the politics boards at the old Yahoo! Politics are behind the genesis of these boards, so don't give me this nonsense.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's ridiculous, imo.

Oh, good point - maybe the Call Each Other Homos , Pervs and Crips Board should be at the top.
You’re lucky I’m still talking to you after that shit you pulled!

Holliday

Banned
Banned
It's ridiculous, imo.

It's ridiculous, imo.

Hey - I'm shocked that the Cons on this board aren't applauding in awe and admiration that I put to practice the philosophy: Money Talks.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's ridiculous, imo.

Well, see - sure I can see the lazy sorts that precdeded us here being detered from posting by having
It's ridiculous, imo.

Hey - I'm shocked that the Cons on this board aren't applauding in awe and admiration that I put to practice the philosophy: Money Talks.
And bullshit walks...apparently!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's ridiculous, imo.

Well, see - sure I can see the lazy sorts that precdeded us here being detered from posting by having
It's ridiculous, imo.

Yup. You bullshitters are walking all over the forum.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's ridiculous, imo.

It's ridiculous, imo.

Yup. You bullshitters are walking all over the forum.
Just one.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
It's ridiculous, imo.

It's ridiculous, imo.

Of course, I put a twist on it that maybe wasn't appreciated by Cons. I used my dough to help someone
not to keep someone down, which is the conservative way.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's ridiculous, imo.

It's ridiculous, imo.

Of course, I put a twist on it that maybe wasn't appreciated by Cons. I used my dough to help someone
not to keep someone down, which is the conservative way.
And what has it achieved? He’s starting the same bullshit with quite a few members already. In war...your type get wiped out for a reason, you’re gutless with no backbone. Fodder...

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
It's ridiculous, imo.

Politics did not destroy SG. Personal attacks, infighting between members that had nothing to do with politics, and hubris destroyed SG. Other boards I've been on that were destroyed: The site owner disappeared from BY, probably because of illness. The site owner sold Cindybin to Cindybin. And Farmer's site? Was that destroyed by politics? Give me a break. This is an easy way to shut down people who disagree with you. I call bullshit.

All of these boards exist or did exist because of the politics boards at the old Yahoo! Politics are behind the genesis of these boards, so don't give me this nonsense.
Sites are killed by butthurt, not politics.