Why are the left wing men

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There's enough chum for Bigly Boofboi, to stroke off to.

Use luxury lube, down lo boy.

You realize this thread isnt about Big or penis? You are choosing to be focused on that.

Is this penis thing why you are single?
He sure does love the cock
You think about cock 24/7 deary. Is that why you let Poofter walk all over Dovey for the past fuck-knows how long? Be a man for once and take some action…instead of talking about cock 24/7. Cockwit!

Well I would definately say the whole "Poofer walking on Dovey" thing is very debatable.

Neither of US see it that way.....js lmao

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Divorced and single at their age?

Why arent you married to a leftwing woman?

Answer honestly.

Come on. Let's have this convo.
What the hell are you smoking? I’m happily married to a left wing feminist. You’re stereotyping like LotusBottom Dove…shine up!

Not an American leftwing "feminist"

Also Break if shes okay with men "self identifying" as women and getting the legal rights to live as one and come into female spaces she NOT a feminist.

Feminists are literally fighting for womens rights regarding this right now. Globally.
Oh noooooo…not this again! :(

Yeah feminists care about that. It's not something you call yourself while you ignore major issues that impact women.
I’m not ignoring any “major” issues. I’m sunning my ballz as we speak…also a little bit of my naught. Lol

I typically think "oh no not this again" when a woman gets assaulted by a man in a space women fought to have.

And that 26 year old man in a skirt who raped a ten year old who is being sent to female juvenile detention.

Its fucked up. Feminists are pissed.
Jesus Christ…give it a fucking rest you ditzy carrot!

You brought up feminism.

Feminists care about our sex based rights.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You realize this thread isnt about Big or penis? You are choosing to be focused on that.

What we need to focus on, is getting rid of your stalker and not encouraging him. It’s woeful!

He isnt back here.

And he is mostly harmless. He shows up every few months to blather about how he dumped he and how it was all one big troll and blah blah and then he goes back to fortnight to catfish more 15 year olds.
This isn’t the place for your relationship drama. It sucks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Answer honestly.

What the hell are you smoking? I’m happily married to a left wing feminist. You’re stereotyping like LotusBottom Dove…shine up!

Also Break if shes okay with men "self identifying" as women and getting the legal rights to live as one and come into female spaces she NOT a feminist.

Feminists are literally fighting for womens rights regarding this right now. Globally.

Yeah feminists care about that. It's not something you call yourself while you ignore major issues that impact women.
I’m not ignoring any “major” issues. I’m sunning my ballz as we speak…also a little bit of my naught. Lol

I typically think "oh no not this again" when a woman gets assaulted by a man in a space women fought to have.

And that 26 year old man in a skirt who raped a ten year old who is being sent to female juvenile detention.

You brought up feminism.

My feminist wife cares about social-based rights and empowering more women in the workplace.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What we need to focus on, is getting rid of your stalker and not encouraging him. It’s woeful!

He isnt back here.

And he is mostly harmless. He shows up every few months to blather about how he dumped he and how it was all one big troll and blah blah and then he goes back to fortnight to catfish more 15 year olds.

My relationship drama isnt on this board.

I dont even have relationship drama. So not sure what you are talking about here?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He isnt back here.

I dont even have relationship drama. So not sure what you are talking about here?
Yeah…good luck with that!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Answer honestly.

You brought up feminism.

My feminist wife cares about social-based rights and empowering more women in the workplace.

Gotta be sex based. Feminism is about women and our rights.

We dont need to be empowered to better slave for the man. We need our rights and safety and female dignity respected.

Just sayin.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He isnt back here.

Yeah…good luck with that!

With what?

MY relationship is perfectly fine. Do you see me complaining about my marriage or my husband? Or any issues there at all?

No. You see some random guy I met up with 3 years ago wailing like a kicked dog over shit that only exists in his head. Shit that wasnt even serious that's been over for 3 years. It wasnt even a relationship.

That's not MY relationship or MY drama. That's 100 percent him.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, this thread has really taken off, what have I missed?

Why are you not married Admin?

Come on share with us.

I'm not?

Are you?

Do you want me to be?

Well you've posted things that say you are divorced and unattached.

So I'm asking if that's the case? And if so why stay single?

You will have to refresh my memory.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is HollowBrain single?

And Lily is shacked up with a "con". Gotta wonder why she wouldnt be with a guy she can burn down black owned businesses with.
lily is shacked up with an inflatable life partner

nothing con about that
And you rent a nigger girl a couple times a month, who are you to brag? (Now watch, if I say Nigger it is bad, if Loktrd or Faeryanne or Duhh'v etc say the N word it is bigly funny)
"nigger girl" --- nice racism there, karen
Are you thinking about my cock right now Big Gay?
are you sucking on a cock right now, racist Karen?
Talk some more about sucking cock
do you ever think about anything else than cock, racist Karen?
The continuing story of Bungalo Bigly
The never ending deepthroat of admong the cock whisperer
Are you going to deep throat me, cock Holster?

So why arent you married and settled down with a nice American leftwing woman?

He is to busy sucking cock.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is HollowBrain single?

And Lily is shacked up with a "con". Gotta wonder why she wouldnt be with a guy she can burn down black owned businesses with.
lily is shacked up with an inflatable life partner

nothing con about that
And you rent a nigger girl a couple times a month, who are you to brag? (Now watch, if I say Nigger it is bad, if Loktrd or Faeryanne or Duhh'v etc say the N word it is bigly funny)
I'm licensed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Answer honestly.

Mostly because they are pieces of shit but also because, like them, left wing women are narcissistic pieces of shit as well. Being from California I saw many of them. So many. The vast majority are empty headed, virtue signaling, and rather awful people with no moral convictions. Yet when you recognize that truth and seek out so.eone from outside with strong moral convictions then people like Murd try to find fault with that. It is almost as if they feel personally rejected.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Answer honestly.

Mostly because they are pieces of shit but also because, like them, left wing women are narcissistic pieces of shit as well. Being from California I saw many of them. So many. The vast majority are empty headed, virtue signaling, and rather awful people with no moral convictions. Yet when you recognize that truth and seek out so.eone from outside with strong moral convictions then people like Murd try to find fault with that. It is almost as if they feel personally rejected.
Liberal women cant cook worth shit and expect everything to be done for them

skanks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Uh oh... the moopig is here

Moooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Answer honestly.

Oh come on.....Oerdin.....you know it's just because men are INTIMIDATED by them.

They are just intimidated and threatened by "strong women".

They like weak....spineless ones that just echo what men tell them to echo. You know, like ME(I'm obviously very weak and timid you know).

I'm married because I'm clearly not "strong" and men dont find me "intimidating"(lmao).

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Answer honestly.

Liberal women cant cook worth shit and expect everything to be done for them

skanks.
So that's your justification for choosing to go gay? Whatever floats your little boat.