Left wing extremism linked to narcissism and psychopathy.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
RfXe.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Every thinking person already knew this but it is nice to see a study confirming it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It perfectly describes Antifa and BLM.
Yep.

They don't care who they hurt, kill or destroy. They really think they are entitled to destroy lives, beat, brutalized and destroy peoples lives for their cause. And they can't even coherently argue their shitty and violent cause. They won't talk to anyone....they just spew at people or resort to attacking jobs or beating.

Just a destructive crusade of hatred.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what's interesting about that case? After the black guy -- who was just out for a jog wearing his heavy work boots -- was killed, the rash of worksite burglaries in the area suddenly stopped.

But, you know, white supremacy and racism and all that.
Or raping Asians. Sick fucker. Just like your orange face hero

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You know what's interesting about that case? After the black guy -- who was just out for a jog wearing his heavy work boots -- was killed, the rash of worksite burglaries in the area suddenly stopped.

But, you know, white supremacy and racism and all that.
Leave it to a dipshit like you to believe every made up victim blaming lie you see.

Far-right groups are spreading racist, false claims about shooting victim Ahmaud Arbery, analysts say​

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Leave it to a dipshit like you to believe every made up victim blaming lie you see.

Far-right groups are spreading racist, false claims about shooting victim Ahmaud Arbery, analysts say​

Analcists from the Washington Post, huh?

Tell me about these "far right" groups? Are there local chapters here in Chicagoland? I might want to join up.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Analcists from the Washington Post, huh?

Tell me about these "far right" groups? Are there local chapters here in Chicagoland? I might want to join up.
Show me your proof that the victim was wearing work boots when he was murdered and the rapid decline in burglaries post his death you naive simpleton

giphy.gif

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Show me your proof that the victim was wearing work boots when he was murdered and the rapid decline in burglaries post his death you naive simpleton

giphy.gif
Er, it's a matter of public record, dum dum. It all came out in the trial. The vigilantes shouldn't have shot him dead, and thus they were convicted, but the underlying facts of the case are conveniently brushed aside when Lefties want to prop up their false narratives of race hate.

The rednecks didn't shoot the black guy because they were irredeemable racists who hated niggers, they shot him because thousands of dollars of their tools kept getting stolen from their worksites and they were pretty sure the black guy was the one doing it.

They should have called the cops when they started tailing him.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Er, it's a matter of public record, dum dum. It all came out in the trial. The vigilantes shouldn't have shot him dead, and thus they were convicted, but the underlying facts of the case are conveniently brushed aside when Lefties want to prop up their false narratives of race hate.

The rednecks didn't shoot the black guy because they were irredeemable racists who hated niggers, they shot him because thousands of dollars of their tools kept getting stolen from their worksites and they were pretty sure the black guy was the one doing it.

A factual link or two might help. Your opinion is meaningless without it

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The factual link to the scientific study is in the O.P. Maybe you should click on it?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The factual link to the scientific study is in the O.P. Maybe you should click on it?
Admin will only click on a link if it takes him to a site that can facilitate gay meetups

He likes to suck cock you know

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well as long as they were "pretty sure" vigilante justice is cool.

Last edited: