Left wing racism failing as always.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Well. People who lean left have a very low view of black people.

Any ghetto is a bus ride away from a decent area of town with a fully qualified doctor who earned his way into university, but Joe wants them to stay out of the decent area of town and see their own shitty doctor in the ghetto who could not get into university based on academic merit, but due to a contract that said he will practice in the ghetto to keep the ghetto rats from infesting the decent area of town.

What a cool guy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Any ghetto is a bus ride away from a decent area of town with a fully qualified doctor who earned his way into university, but Joe wants them to stay out of the decent area of town and see their own shitty doctor in the ghetto who could not get into university based on academic merit, but due to a contract that said he will practice in the ghetto to keep the ghetto rats from infesting the decent area of town.

What a cool guy.

It's a common theme with left leaners.

Murd was literally saying that inner city black children need to stay in "their own communities". While admitting(slightly boasting) that HER children attended private school.

So while she was able to make educational choices for her children, she doesnt think black mothers in the inner cities should have the ability to have choices available to them. They need to just stay in "their own communities".

These are the people whose entire political platform exists on accusing us of racism.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe poor Whites should be eligible for affirmative action too. Ie a poor White form a poor state like West Virginia would also be eligible as long as he signed a contract to work in a poor area after graduation where he 2as from.

I think everybody might be getting the picture that Joe has a very unrealistic picture of the world and gets most of his information from bad movies.

I believe Native people in Canada already receive affirmative action for admission to medical school Prowler. SO do Whites from poor remote underserviced Northern communities. Obviously the government wants these people to stay where they're from so these places have a local doctor.

As you're probably aware there aren't enough doctors in these remote communities.

Isnt there a lot of alcoholism, drug addiction and child neglect and abuse on Canadian reservations? Crappy food choices for them? I hear people say that the government reperations and benefits has destroyed their culture and people in general. I hear that from natives here in Michigan. And some people I know who live in Canada.

Yes there is a lot of alcoholism on native reservations. Same time most White doctors who are usually from upper income families already don't want to relocate or work on Native reservations. Therefore it makes sense to train Native doctors whose intent is to work with their own people and understand their problemsm . If that means letting in a Native person with a lower average and affirmative action signs a contract obligating them to work in disadvantaged communities so be it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a cool guy.

Do you know how dangerous some if those ghettos are in the States for Whites Prowler?

Forget about working in them just casually walking into them.

Look up East Palo alto and compare it with Palo Alto, home of Stanford u.

Like Night and day.

I met Whites who were badly beaten up and disabled for life walking into E Palo alto

@Oerdin could educate you about them Prowler.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I literally worked in an inner city hospital. My husband still does. For 13 years now.

SMDH.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Maybe poor Whites should be eligible for affirmative action too. Ie a poor White form a poor state like West Virginia would also be eligible as long as he signed a contract to work in a poor area after graduation where he 2as from.

I think everybody might be getting the picture that Joe has a very unrealistic picture of the world and gets most of his information from bad movies.

I believe Native people in Canada already receive affirmative action for admission to medical school Prowler. SO do Whites from poor remote underserviced Northern communities. Obviously the government wants these people to stay where they're from so these places have a local doctor.

As you're probably aware there aren't enough doctors in these remote communities.

Isnt there a lot of alcoholism, drug addiction and child neglect and abuse on Canadian reservations? Crappy food choices for them? I hear people say that the government reperations and benefits has destroyed their culture and people in general. I hear that from natives here in Michigan. And some people I know who live in Canada.

Yes there is a lot of alcoholism on native reservations. Same time most White doctors who are usually from upper income families already don't want to relocate or work on Native reservations. Therefore it makes sense to train Native doctors whose intent is to work with their own people and understand their problemsm . If that means letting in a Native person with a lower average and affirmative action signs a contract obligating them to work in disadvantaged communities so be it.

It does not matter if the doctor is substandard.

They are only Injuns.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

What a cool guy.

Do you know how dangerous some if those ghettos are in the States for Whites Prowler?

Like Night and day.

I met Whites who were badly beaten up and disabled for life walking into E Palo alto

Black people are allowed to live in nice parts of town now, Joe.

And not just in the slave quarters.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a cool guy.

Like Night and day.

And what about doctor shortages in remote areas where city doctors are flown in because Northern communities frequently need to be Flown in?

How do you entice a city Doctor living in a posh area of Toronto or Vancouver to settle in a poor Native reservation?

You do realize the coat of flying in these temporary health professionals, right,

So if a person from the North wants to stay there and practice medicine why wouldn't a medical school bend the requirements for him or her?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There are lots of ghettos in remote areas in Northern communities

Better idea.

Just send them a few of these and let them learn on their own.

Remote learning in the remote wilderness.

game-operation-old-classic-young-old-where-you-become-surgeon-31885509.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a cool guy.

Like Night and day.

Do black people scare you Joe?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a cool guy.

Like Night and day.

Do black people scare you Joe?

How would you address the shortage of physicians in economicall deprived areas? There has to bE a way to entice them to entice them to set up practice there.

Only way I can think of is lowering the bar slightly for medical school but mandating that they have to make a long term commitment to live and work in those communities.

This isn't really that different from ROTC military officer training in concept . Sure they get free education but have to pass the course and then serve in the military and pay their dues. And they get sent to inhospitable dangerius areas if the world. They dont get something for nothing.

Similarly that's how affirmative action should work too. Applicant can get in with lower grades but if they check that option in their application the government & not the applicant, will determine where they can set up shop after graduation. And it should be a minimum of 10 years committment in that community.

Otherwise if these conditions arent applied to affirmative action applicants it does not address physician shortages in certain areas of thE country. The recipient of affirmative action should be obligated to give something back if he/she gets to take the place of a more qualified applicant.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a cool guy.

Like Night and day.

Didn't imply that race has to be a factor for the applicant. It's only if they choose that option in their application. So AA could also benefit a poor white, but if they get in because of Affirmative Action then they should be obligated to set up practice in poorer regions where they are needed such as Appalachia.

But yes, I think if a medical school graduate is the beneficiary of Affirmative Action the government should be able to mandate where they practice. But if they did not benefit from Affirmative Action then they can choose where they go. Society has to get something back for providing someone with preferential treatment.

I don't favor Affirmative Action based primarily upon race but more on economic need. And if someone is a beneficiary of it then they should be obligated to go where they're needed to address physician shortages. Society has to get something back in return.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
How would you address the shortage of physicians in economicall deprived areas?

You are so full of shit.

I just Googled "physicians in east palo alto california"

There are dozens.

For a population under 30,000.

Suck.

My.

Nuts.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Joe, you fuckin' idiot, if someone could not do well enough in high school to earn their way into a medical school, then they should not be in a medical school.

Shut down the idea. It was stupid. It is stupid. It will always be stupid.

End of story.

Suck my nuts.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I favor Affirmative Action for poor Whites as long as they are obligated to set up shop where skill shortages exist in poorer regions such as Appalachia.

AA already exists in Canada for rural medical school applicnts if the school believes they will make a commitment to set up practice there to alleviate skill shortages.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe this is what you get with affirmative action hires who are picked to be partisan hacks but who really don't care about the constitution.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What a cool guy.

It's a common theme with left leaners.

Murd was literally saying that inner city black children need to stay in "their own communities". While admitting(slightly boasting) that HER children attended private school.

So while she was able to make educational choices for her children, she doesnt think black mothers in the inner cities should have the ability to have choices available to them. They need to just stay in "their own communities".

These are the people whose entire political platform exists on accusing us of racism.

I remember that. Those left wingers are all about projection. Once you realize that all of their horse shit starts to make a sick form of sense. They are just projecting their own hatred and insecurities on to other people.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We finally found some actual systemic racism but it is the exact opposite to what the leftists claimed. Only whites face actual documentaries systemic racism in the US today.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, here we have a professor at UCLA who got put on unpaid administrative leave pending his firing because he refused to give black students higher grads than they had earned. After the media got ahold of this story the university reversed itself but the professor is still, rightly, suing to block such racist policies in the future.

This has been a self perpetuating downward racist spiral with left wingers. They always claim blacks can't be expect to do as well as everyone else and so we need to lower standards just for them. This is the racism of the left as always.

I wouldnt wanna be the recipient of preferential treatment like affirmative action because then a person becomes a target for abuse & their credentials questioned. I met Blacks in the States who felt people treated them less because they were admitted into University with affirmative action.

I'm not opposed to affirmative action tho because sometimes it makes sense. Ie - still need a doctor/dentist to practice in poor ghettos or native reservations ow no one would go there. And the guv ends up spending millions to fly some city doctor into these places to serve the inhabitants. So they have to give applicants from the communities a leg up so they'll at least have a local doctor to serve the people there.

But if a person is gonna get ahead with affirmative action then they ought to make working in poor disdvantagef communitis mandatory for at least 10 years than being able to set up shop in Beverley Hills.

Affirmative action is just racism. Full stop.

But wouldn't you agree it should be allowed in certain cases if the intent is to have a non white doctor practice in areas where Whites aren't welcome? Ie Black ghettos or Native Reservations. Makes sense to train doctors from those communities to service their own people.

I'm just saying they couldn't just practice anywhere but would be obligated to go where they're needed if they chose to be recipients of affirmative action. This isn't being discriminatory or unfair since immigrants to Canada need to go to less desirable places before they can move to better parts of the country.

Lemme axe you dis, dumbass:

Would you feel better about an injun D student assembling nuclear bombs on the resi than you would a white A student? Fukin idiot.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So, here we have a professor at UCLA who got put on unpaid administrative leave pending his firing because he refused to give black students higher grads than they had earned. After the media got ahold of this story the university reversed itself but the professor is still, rightly, suing to block such racist policies in the future.

This has been a self perpetuating downward racist spiral with left wingers. They always claim blacks can't be expect to do as well as everyone else and so we need to lower standards just for them. This is the racism of the left as always.

I wouldnt wanna be the recipient of preferential treatment like affirmative action because then a person becomes a target for abuse & their credentials questioned. I met Blacks in the States who felt people treated them less because they were admitted into University with affirmative action.

I'm not opposed to affirmative action tho because sometimes it makes sense. Ie - still need a doctor/dentist to practice in poor ghettos or native reservations ow no one would go there. And the guv ends up spending millions to fly some city doctor into these places to serve the inhabitants. So they have to give applicants from the communities a leg up so they'll at least have a local doctor to serve the people there.

But if a person is gonna get ahead with affirmative action then they ought to make working in poor disdvantagef communitis mandatory for at least 10 years than being able to set up shop in Beverley Hills.

Affirmative action is just racism. Full stop.

But wouldn't you agree it should be allowed in certain cases if the intent is to have a non white doctor practice in areas where Whites aren't welcome? Ie Black ghettos or Native Reservations. Makes sense to train doctors from those communities to service their own people.

I'm just saying they couldn't just practice anywhere but would be obligated to go where they're needed if they chose to be recipients of affirmative action. This isn't being discriminatory or unfair since immigrants to Canada need to go to less desirable places before they can move to better parts of the country.

Lemme axe you dis, dumbass:

Would you feel better about an injun D student assembling nuclear bombs on the resi than you would a white A student? Fukin idiot.

This AA bS will slow down the evolution of whites, thinking negroes will ever be on the same level as us is just stupid... I sure as hell wouldn't want an AA surgeon to operate on me...
I've seen many things about big companies putting out job vacancies which in other words say "whites need not apply" which is the exact same type of racism niggers and libs were bleating on about for years when the shoe was on the other foot yet it's celebrated when whites are being told they're not wanted... Liberals are parasites!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Last edited: