Left wing racism failing as always.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This literally happened BTW. Some journalists did a test by substituting a few words in Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf with SJW lingo and the supposed academic "peer reviewed" journals agreed to print it and give it awards. They literally support Nazism with minor word changes.

But that is not racist?

I've BEEN pointing this out. If you take race out of CRT and slip in class instead you literally have the Communist Manifesto.

It's insane.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, saw that story in the Canadian press.

Woman claimed for years to be of Indigenous origin, but then could not provide any proof that she even had any native blood.

She didn't even provide a blood or genetic test.

Most have just said she's of Eastern European Origin.

At least with Elizabeth Warren she did.
and despite what other say about her, blood tests proved that she has Native ancestry.
Warren was also born in Olklahoma which used to be called Indian Territory so her claim is probably legitimate. Perhaps she can't claim to be a status Native American blood but she still has Native American blood.

The Canadian professor does not.

You fucking asshole, her test showed 1/1000th injun in her AT MOST!!!!. STFU idiot!

I thought Warren looked quite mixed race Native. We have a lot of mixed Natives in Canada & they look like her.

Her she is as a child:

images

AS A Teen:

170px-Elizabeth_Warren%27s_High_School_Graduation_Photo.jpg

Shape of the eyes nose and the lower face look native

She took a DNA test which proved she had no native background at all. She lied for career advancement.

Oh. I thought a Stanford geneticist said she had faint Native heritage, 8 to 10 generations removed.

She looks like a mixed race West Coast native actually like I see in British Columbia.

Before her cosmetic surgery that is.

Her downfall was when she tried to look too White.

She shoulda stuck to her Native self old looks.

Trouble is she wanted it both ways.

She shoulda enhanced her natural native look not tried to hide it

What part of she is not mixed race do you not understand?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This literally happened BTW. Some journalists did a test by substituting a few words in Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf with SJW lingo and the supposed academic "peer reviewed" journals agreed to print it and give it awards. They literally support Nazism with minor word changes.

But that is not racist?

I've BEEN pointing this out. If you take race out of CRT and slip in class instead you literally have the Communist Manifesto.

It's insane.

That is literally how the post-modernists created it.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you watch debates where left wing racism gets seriously challenged the fuckers completely fall apart. Their false white people are the root of all evil argument just collapses.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you watch debates where left wing racism gets seriously challenged the fuckers completely fall apart. Their false white people are the root of all evil argument just collapses.

Bitchneeds raped to death by niggers and tossed in a dumpster.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope Civil War doesn't break out in yer country cuz if it does ya might might not last longer than 5 minutes. ...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope Civil War doesn't break out in yer country cuz if it does ya might might not last longer than 5 minutes. ...Lokmeer!

I hope it does.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

...well that'd mean yer dead in less than 5 minutes...

....and ya'd be raped n butchered by a bunch of n***ers...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

Thats a petty racist thing to say, josephine. Anyway, when a civil war starts, me and mine will be stacking em like cord wood.

All of this will spill over to Cucknadia and you dont have shit to compare with the numbers of armed Americans. Better get good at begging on your kneew, josephine!

Oh, who are we kidding. You're already an expert at groveling! PWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

Thats a petty racist thing to say, josephine. Anyway, when a civil war starts, me and mine will be stacking em like cord wood.

All of this will spill over to Cucknadia and you dont have shit to compare with the numbers of armed Americans. Better get good at begging on your kneew, josephine!

I was just quoting what ya said earlier...Lokmeer!:

You often wish for a War.

But seriously...do you realize how long ya'd last in 1?

5 minutes, Bud! Bam! Bam! And yer dead!

And either side would confiscate yer farm & yer weapons cuz they'd need the food and the ammo for themselves. Usually what happens in a time of war

Anyways think about...

Better watch out what ya wish for. ..cuz ya might just git it...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

And either side would confiscate yer farm & yer weapons cuz they'd need the food and the ammo for themselves. Usually what happens in a time of war

Anyways think about...

Its time josephine. Wishing doesnt matter.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

Anyways think about...

Ya'd be dead in 5 minutes if a war actually broke out.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

Anyways think about...

I'd live way longer than you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

Anyways think about...

Civil War'll break out 1st where u live Lokmeer.

And all those refugees from Chicago will take over yer farm steal all yer food eh.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

Anyways think about...

And all those refugees from Chicago will take over yer farm steal all yer food eh.

I doubt they'll walk 300 miles dumb ass. I bet dumb cucknadians will be running refugee centers. Enjoy!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

Anyways think about...

I doubt they'll walk 300 miles dumb ass. I bet dumb cucknadians will be running refugee centers. Enjoy!!!

But the illegals wanna come to America 1st Lokmeer.

You already have millions in the USA.

So expect tons more.

And they will tax you big time when they build a Wall along the Mexican border since Mexico ain't paying for it.

Those who want it the most will have ta pay their fair share. And yer gonna pay big time. More than ever buddy else Lokmeer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

Anyways think about...

So expect tons more.

And they will tax you big time when they build a Wall along the Mexican border since Mexico ain't paying for it.

Those who want it the most will have ta pay their fair share. And yer gonna pay big time. More than ever buddy else Lokmeer.

Dumb ass, the wall is cheap. Morons like you never realize that gubmints SAY they want more money for the poor but very little of it goes to the poor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And it keeps bombing if you've seen that whole exchange......you can see in that womans face shes thinking "Fuck....my beliefs are dumb" lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I hope it does.

Anyways think about...

So expect tons more.

My daughter has friends in Canada she plays games with and they are complaining A LOT about immigrants coming there and not assimilating.

So it's a problem in Canada that's gonna get worse. And you'll start understanding why people who wanted the wall were willing to pay for it. More now......less later.

Same reason I'm installing a tankless water heater lol.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The state of Geogia will be giving $850 per month the hundreds of black women and whites, Asians, Native American, Hispanics, and males need not apply. There isn't anything racist about that is there?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These are two companies who are going to be losing a lot of customers due to left wing racism. Lefties claim realestate websites are "racist" because they provide relevant and objective data which theor customers actually want to know before they invest their life's savings some where. What information is that? The local crime rate. Yep, home buyers actually prefer safe, low crime areas to violent crime filled shot holes. Black "activists" lie and falsely claim caring about the safety of your family is "racist".

They demanded and got these companies to hide crime data because that data showed black neighthoods of all income levels had much higher crime rates compared to white neighborhoods. So now the companies have given into the lying race hustlers and have agreed to hide crime data.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These are two companies who are going to be losing a lot of customers due to left wing racism. Lefties claim realestate websites are "racist" because they provide relevant and objective data which theor customers actually want to know before they invest their life's savings some where. What information is that? The local crime rate. Yep, home buyers actually prefer safe, low crime areas to violent crime filled shot holes. Black "activists" lie and falsely claim caring about the safety of your family is "racist".

They demanded and got these companies to hide crime data because that data showed black neighthoods of all income levels had much higher crime rates compared to white neighborhoods. So now the companies have given into the lying race hustlers and have agreed to hide crime data.

The worst part of this type of bullshit is they want developers to put apartments in with million dollar homes. FUK THAT! I dont want to live with apartment dwellers! Even worse, the HOA's are giving equal representation to the poors so the apartment dwellers get more say while the rich make all the money!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So much for equal pay for equal work, huh? Democrats being racist yet again.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is nice to see left wing racism getting punished even if only modestly.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lefty in Sweden claims putting milk into coffee is racism. This ignores that putting milk into coffee is often done in Africa.