Left wing racism failing as always.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Left wing racism is most of the racism on social media.

Because it was a nigger. FACT!

66662433.jpg

FACT !! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

YUO wanna nigger to plow you in the ass...again. FACT!!!!
:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Including races in high risk groups is just racist. What they mean is those groups are less likely to be vaccinated, but that is by choice, and they have more co-morbidities on average, which is again due to the choices they made. Why not drop the racist horse shit and say people who are unvaccinated or people with co-morbidities?

Well . .....because black people are less likely to know they have underlying issues as well.

*ducks*

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not really racism, though I am sure many communist mass killings did involve some degree of racism, but which poster was it who lied and claimed Wikipedia wasn't dominated by the far left?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not really racism, though I am sure many communist mass killings did involve some degree of racism, but which poster was it who lied and claimed Wikipedia wasn't dominated by the far left?

Like how fascism was changed to "right wing". Just insane.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I will NEVER EVER put money in their fucking kettles again! I ALWAYS do during the holidays!

I stopped a LONG time ago. They've been trash for a long time.

Always always check your charities. If you want to give to really good ones ran by normal caring people(cOnZ omg) let me know. I'll tell you lol. The program I went through is excellent.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ, the race grift is real and these race hustlers are dog shit. Black woman from California goes to Huntsville, AL and get upset that there is a field planted with cotton near her air b'n'b. You know this moron owns tons of cotton clothes.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
:facepalm: I'm surprised the dumb nigger bitch wasnt triggered into picking it till she died!!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, saw that story in the Canadian press.

Woman claimed for years to be of Indigenous origin, but then could not provide any proof that she even had any native blood.

She didn't even provide a blood or genetic test.

Most have just said she's of Eastern European Origin.

At least with Elizabeth Warren she did.
and despite what other say about her, blood tests proved that she has Native ancestry.
Warren was also born in Olklahoma which used to be called Indian Territory so her claim is probably legitimate. Perhaps she can't claim to be a status Native American blood but she still has Native American blood.

The Canadian professor does not.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Woman claimed for years to be of Indigenous origin, but then could not provide any proof that she even had any native blood.

and despite what other say about her, blood tests proved that she has Native ancestry.
Warren was also born in Olklahoma which used to be called Indian Territory so her claim is probably legitimate. Perhaps she can't claim to be a status Native American blood but she still has Native American blood.

You fucking asshole, her test showed 1/1000th injun in her AT MOST!!!!. STFU idiot!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You fucking asshole, her test showed 1/1000th injun in her AT MOST!!!!. STFU idiot!

I thought Warren looked quite mixed race Native. We have a lot of mixed Natives in Canada & they look like her.

Her she is as a child:

images

AS A Teen:

170px-Elizabeth_Warren%27s_High_School_Graduation_Photo.jpg

Shape of the eyes nose and the lower face look native

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What a typical Native looks like:

png0814n-lou-ann-neel-b-c-flag-02.jpg

Note SIMILARITy to Warren.

The eyes the nose the cheeks shape of the face.

Seems like Warren had cosmetic surgery tho on the eyes.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I thought Warren looked quite mixed race Native. We have a lot of mixed Natives in Canada & they look like her.

Her she is as a child:

images

AS A Teen:

She took a DNA test which proved she had no native background at all. She lied for career advancement.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This literally happened BTW. Some journalists did a test by substituting a few words in Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf with SJW lingo and the supposed academic "peer reviewed" journals agreed to print it and give it awards. They literally support Nazism with minor word changes.

But that is not racist?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Her she is as a child:

images

AS A Teen:

Look, you stupid cunt:

"For European Americans, the genome-wide “mean estimate” of Native American ancestry was 0.18 percent (given in
). Because this percentage is higher than the equivalent percentage for the 10 generations fraction (0.098 percent), these critics concluded Warren might have less Native American ancestry than the “average” white American."

Why YUO so wrong always, josephine?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Her she is as a child:

images

AS A Teen:

She took a DNA test which proved she had no native background at all. She lied for career advancement.

Oh. I thought a Stanford geneticist said she had faint Native heritage, 8 to 10 generations removed.

She looks like a mixed race West Coast native actually like I see in British Columbia.

Before her cosmetic surgery that is.

Her downfall was when she tried to look too White.

She shoulda stuck to her Native self old looks.

Trouble is she wanted it both ways.

She shoulda enhanced her natural native look not tried to hide it

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those minor best fit results change over time. Basically, it is just that the data base isn't large enough to accurately attribute those segments to any group so it makes best fit guesses. This is why people take DNA tests and check back every half year or so and theor results change every time. It is constantly updating and refining their guesses based upon new data from an ever enlarging database.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ, the race grift is real and these race hustlers are dog shit. Black woman from California goes to Huntsville, AL and get upset that there is a field planted with cotton near her air b'n'b. You know this moron owns tons of cotton clothes.

Reminds me of this.....this is hilarious

:LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Her she is as a child:

images

AS A Teen:

Joe.....my oldest daughter is mixed Native. If I posted HER picture youd see how white AF Liz Warren really looks.

Warren does NOT look Native at ALL.