Left wing racism failing as always.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A school in MN has announced they will eliminate F grades because so many black students consistently get Fs for failing to study or do any homework. They claim the grade is therefore "racist".

According to the left it is always "racist" to hold everyone to equal standards.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Illogical Retard Alert!!!!

You choose to try to control the narrative by not allowing me to research it myself.

Lily claims that if she watches a video, she can no longer do her own research.

What kind of fuckin' nonsense is that? Hahahahaha!!!!

Cite that claim, you slimy turd. I said I want the name of the professor and am uninterested in watching his propoganda.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is why you fail. You aim everything not left wing is "propaganda" without even looking at it to evaluate things for yourself. You are lazy and unwilling to exit your bubble for any reason.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right wing racism. ^^

:GiggleBitch:

What is "racist" about pointing out the fact that you people (white leftist vermin) condescend toward black people and pat them on their fuzzy heads in such a paternalistic manner?

Oh wait! Were you an Affirmative Action hire?

Do you think I was an affirmative action hire?

You're the fucker posting about how only superior white people have Neanderthal DNA that has been disproven decades ago. I keep learning, Reggie. I'm not a lazy fuck like you.

Sure, dear, but as Dovey points out above, it is you people who think negroes are so stupid they don't know how to get a photo ID to voate.

That IS your position on voter ID, isn't it?

No, it isn't my position on voter ID. I do believe that there should be a national ID for citizens and for green card holders. It should be free and then there's no excuse for not having an ID.

The only caveat to that is if an American is so freaking old that the government cannot provide a birth certificate because of government incompetence. We might have to waive the requirement for those people.

Then why do you support Democrat filth who insist that showing a photo ID to cast a voate is "racist?"

Is it not completely "racist" to imply that black Americans are so stupid as to be "disproportionally impacted" by voter ID requirements?

I'd be embarrassed as fuck to be associated with such hate-filled racist scum in any way.

I don't support those that do. I just happen to support actual racists like you even less. I have to pick my poison.

I'm not a one issue voter. But what I will never support is any motherfucker that calls an entire ethnic group "rapists and murderers".

I'm no sell out. Fuck him and the fucking cheetoh he rode in on.

Stop talking about your cousins like that. Not ALL illegal alien criminal freeloading brown pieces of third world garbage are rapists and murderers, just some of them.

There's scum in all ethnicities, including your own. We have a freeloading right winger on this very forum that believes that the American taxpayer ought to be subsidizing the saving/checking accounts of people receiving money from the government for ssdi or whatever handout their parent is receiving.

Dove finds it appalling that the funding agency will not send money to people that have more than $2k dollars in a bank. See, the taxpayers should continue to fund this person while they accumulate money in their bank account. I mean, who doesn't want to grow their finances on the taxpayer dime?

That's the kind of scum you support.

I'm not racist in the least since "racism" is a made-up concept that doesn't really exist except in the fevered minds of hate-filled leftists.

It's not my fault I'm superior to most other humans. My forebears made wise breeding decisions while most of the forebears of the stupid fucking morons who surround you on the expressway every rush hour just fucked willy-nilly and wet hole or hard cock they came across, thus breeding generation after generation of inept fucking retards.

Your dodge was not very adept.

However, if you could explain how white trash America doesn't fit into your description, I'd appreciate that. I mean, like Appalachia, yo.

These are included in the inept fucking retards I spoke of above. Like I said, I'm not "racist" since racism doesn't really exist. If someone's a stupid fucking retard, it doesn't matter what color they might be.

Yet people like you focus on the "other retards" and pretend your kind doesn't have them.

Honey, I have no "kind," as I've already quite clearly stated.

Did you ever stop to think that when you are locked into your little intersectionality box of race and ethnicity that maybe other people don't view the world through the same lenses of racial and ethnic hate?

Just because you're not self-aware, you think it's normal to believe your "ethnicity" is superior, it doesn't mean that you're not expressing racist concepts.

I made no mention of my "ethnicity," dear. My ethnicity has nothing to do with my admitted and indisputable superiority. As I've already CLEARY stated, that superiority is due to the wise breeding choices made by my parents, grandparents and great-grandparents going back to the beginning of my superior gene line. My ethnicity has nothing to do with it since there's plenty of inferior and stupid Scots, Germans and Swedes.

Can you see beyond the racial hate you've been conditioned to live with?

I was taught to see race by white people. FACT

I was taught that the very concept of "racism" was the invention and propaganda construct of late 19th century European Marxists that was used as an agitprop weapon against, at the time, the British Empire.

Many of the poems of Rudyard Kipling were written as a direct response to these charges of "racism" and "white superiority" that were made up out of whole cloth by greasy jewish homosexual Marxists on the continent.

The entire "race" thing is made up. There are no different "races". Everyone is just human.

These people need race to divide and spread hate and get votes and power because their policies suck and they are there to enrich themselves, not serve the people.

And sadly there are people who LOVE this racist hatred shit. Theyll never let it die. It's to rewarding for them.

If there is no race, why did white people practice the Trans Atlantic slave trade, dumb fuck?

Are you bad mouthing the Portuguese and the Spanish for importing negroes to the New World? They started it, but somehow in your twisted view of history, only the English are evil because they brought boatloads of negroes to sell in the North American colonies a hundred years after the Spanish and Portuguese started shipping them to the Caribbean and Brazil.

How is it the English are evil for that but the Iberians are cool?

Who said the Iberians are cool? Not I. I'm an American citizen and I have a say in my country. I have no say in the Iberian peninsula.

I'm sure they still have race issues on the Iberian peninsula.

Of course they do. They still hate the Moors for 700 years of occupation.

But answer my question, dear. Why is it "evil and racist" for white Englishmen to have sold boatloads of negroes in Jamestown in 1619, but no mention is ever made of the Spanish importing negroes into the Caribbean nearly a hundred years before that after they had killed off all the native injuns?

Because I live in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. What didn't you understand about that in my previous post? What does it matter what I think about slavery in those countries as a practical matter?

You brought up the trans-Atlantic slave trade, dear. I didn't. And while I don't mind blaming the English for things due to the vile sassanach stealing my ancestors lands and transporting all my kin to Nova Scotia so some English Lord could have a nice sheep run and a country house on my ancestor's lands, I really can't blame some English trader for trying to make some scratch selling negroes in Virginia in the 1600s.

In the context of THIS country. I never said that the Portuguese weren't the worst of the lot, followed by the Spanish. But I only live in one country where I have a voice at all, the US.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

You choose to try to control the narrative by not allowing me to research it myself.

Cite that claim, you slimy turd. I said I want the name of the professor and am uninterested in watching his propoganda.
Their innate dumbness is highly underrated.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is why you fail. You aim everything not left wing is "propaganda" without even looking at it to evaluate things for yourself. You are lazy and unwilling to exit your bubble for any reason.

I'm not lazy. I don't trust your sources, you provide nothing but opinion disguised as "fact" that looks like and smells like dog shit.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
post more crappy troll farm videos you mullet.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Their innate dumbness is highly underrated.

Prowler is a "aha gotach" troll- boring as FUCK and pretends he's "gotcha" when most of the time, he's got nothing but air.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Explain how anyone was preventing you from doing your own reasearch which you claimed when you said "not allowing me to research it myself."

You stooge.

Watching anything does not prevent you from doing your own research.

Lily: Just another helpless, illogical leftist....

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Explain how anyone was preventing you from doing your own reasearch which you claimed when you said "not allowing me to research it myself."

You stooge.

He refused to provide a professor's name when I hadn't heard about this story. I don't have to watch the video he presents. I asked a question and he refused.

The rest of you can stop melting. Thanks.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

You stooge.

He refused to provide a professor's name when I hadn't heard about this story. I don't have to watch the video he presents. I asked a question and he refused.

So not knowing the professor's name prevented you from doing research.

And you knew the professor's name was in the video.

And the video was provided to you.

Nobody "prevented you from doing your own research" except yourself.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You stooge.

So not knowing the professor's name prevented you from doing research.

And you knew the professor's name was in the video.

And the video was provided to you.

Nobody "prevented you from doing your own research" except yourself.

No, it didn't. It made me take extra steps that were unnecessary. If you want to have a discussion, discuss shit. I don't let videos speak for me. If you use that lump a couple of feet north of your ass, you'll notice I don't put up videos very often at all.

I speak for myself. I cite sources that available to everyone without having them wasting their time on a video.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, it didn't.

If it did not prevent you from doing your own research, which is and always has been obvious, then you were wrong when you said someone else did not allow you to research it yourself.

Your words are right there.

Your contradiction has now been made very clear.

To continue to argue will only make you look even more idiotic.

So let us continue!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, it didn't.

If it did not prevent you from doing your own research, which is and always has been obvious, then you were wrong when you said someone else did not allow you to research it yourself.

Your words are right there.

Your contradiction has now been made very clear.

To continue to argue will only make you look even more idiotic.

So let us continue!!!!

Hahahahaha!!!

I'm glad you're thrilled. I made your day. So, now what?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly.

They dont WANT to, they enjoy these bullshit narratives of hate.

They dont care if its lies. Look what happened to Russel Brand when he made a video talking about how we KNOW that the russiagate shit was an intentional lie from the Clinton campaign? People attacked HIM.

This is ONLY about them hating everyone outside their hive. It's not about the truth, the people, et. It's about their hatred of everyone not them.

I'm sayin. We need to accept this and stop trying because they dont care, are not listening and decided we are all enemies to be "blown back" against.

We are dealing with people who would cheer on the state ripping children out of homes if the parents refused to give them the covid shot. There will never be any reasoning with this level of hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You stooge.

I'll watch leftwing shit and then go check it. It's not hard.

Using multiple sources is the only way to really get the truth anymore.

These people are completely blind to how monstrous they are. They live in their partisan bubble and foam at the mouth over anything that might threaten their beloved "reality" where they can pretend to be superior, when in reality they are the modern nazis.....every bit as propagandized as Germany was.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On the racism and genocide of the Chinese Communist Party; who happens to be spending billions trying to promote woke left wing racism in the west to try to destabilize the west.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So much left wing racism. It is far past time to use the law against these racist bigots. They are extremists and that is not ok.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Parents come to protest school districts policies about racist CRT indoctrination as well as transgender policies which makes girls unsafe. Of course, the union backed left wing extremists refuse to listen and refuse to even hold their legally required public meeting. This is after a male transvestite beat and raped a young girl in the bathroom thanks to the evil policies of these same leftists.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the size of left wing racism and how long it has been going on.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Once they started with the quotas based on race, they had to know that they would be accepting less qualified black students.

It is actually really hurting everyone.

The white and Oriental students who are not accepted due to discrimination.

The black people who get accepted, when they would not of if it was just based on their academic abilities, will struggle in their schooling. We have seen this and now they are making concessions for black people to do things like re-take tests when they perform poorly.

The work force will struggle due to less qualified people.

Society as a whole is negatively affected by not having the right people doing the right jobs.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A great video using specific examples of the racism of the radical left.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That bitch needs gang raped by a bunch of Hells Angels. Then after she pops out a buncha half white kids, put a bullet in her head.