Left wing extremism linked to narcissism and psychopathy.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Thats rubbish, left are idealists and right realists and of course there are both and exceptions but realism has closer relation to facts and logic.
STAHHP TEH STELE!

555aebd9e7eac85a0e9863127353e7c5ef07bbed.jpeg
e44d117ebfa6321b1a3b80661fe5968ec1328ce4.jpeg

Cookie Monsters realistic right

smile-laughing.gif

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yea but it doesn't say anything about people of the dark triad. Also Corperations are "Acting" left due to ESG and activist harrassment but this is beginning to change.
People of the dark triad know no party. wake up and smell the corporate coffee, pal, or you're doomed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gotta love how leftists will tell you what you think and argue with you when you correct them

All gaslighting and hate. You can't have meaningful conversations with any of them.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
“According to this principle, individuals with dark personalities — such as high narcissistic and psychopathic traits — are attracted to certain forms of political and social activism which they can use as a vehicle to satisfy their own ego-focused needs instead of actually aiming at social justice and equality,” they told PsyPost.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I believe you said people of the dark triad are lefties. Not what I said, at all.

Nope, they go to power which is where the left happens to be in some institutions. Plenty of Dark triad types on the right in positions of power, the name Olsen rings a bell.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope, they go to power which is where the left happens to be in some institutions. Plenty of Dark triad types on the right in positions of power, the name Olsen rings a bell.
Yeah. In other words, the Dark Triad personality collective consists of people of all political persuasions.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Much more on the left these days according to the researchers. Sorry, facts are facts.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The problems are leftists and RINOs like nickkie Haley and Lindsey graham

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“According to this principle, individuals with dark personalities — such as high narcissistic and psychopathic traits — are attracted to certain forms of political and social activism which they can use as a vehicle to satisfy their own ego-focused needs instead of actually aiming at social justice and equality,” they told PsyPost.
I know. Because CONS never do any of that shit. In Never Never Land anyway.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know. Because CONS never do any of that shit. In Never Never Land anyway.

Already answered multiple times above. Do you think of you keep repeating the same lie it will magically become true. The study shows those traits are much more associated with the left right now. Fact.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Already answered multiple times above. Do you think of you keep repeating the same lie it will magically become true. The study shows those traits are much more associated with the left right now. Fact.
You couldn't answer your way out of a wet paper bag, you soft headed dipshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You understand that whole DARVO gaslight tactic being pulled on you right now is a narcissist abuse thing? I mean....it's typical.

The point is that leftwing extremism is shown to have a LINK with NPD and psychopathy.....absolutely NO ONE is claiming those traits are ONLY associated with leftwing extremism.

She's not addressing the point. She's redirecting and deflecting. It's gaslighting. No one is claiming "cons" or "Trump" is all perfect and they never show these qualities. It's just them gaslighting. They won't acknowledge ANYTHING wrong or violent or abusive on the side they align with.....it's ALWAYS turned back around on the people they hate.

It's the same as the abusive spouse blaming his victim for his abuse. "Well YOU aren't perfect!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Meanwhile thr topic is the established link that psychopathy and narcissism has with leftwing extremism.

Whether or not Trump is narcissist is completely irrelevant.

It's not okay to overlook mob politcal violence and abuse of innocent people and riots and harassment because presidents and former presidents are probably narcissistic.

So exactly why do you guys think that matters? It doesn't change the fact that leftwing extremism is linked to psychopathy

I'm sure this isn't just a whataboutism because Admin is doing it....another NPD tactic. Rules for thee and not for me.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
d156476ce85e1d38532fedb29a5f2becc62e2fe7.jpeg

"Hey I know what to do, lets have a Coup!"

There are 14 million veterans in the USA, 2/3rds are able bodied and well armed. if they wanted the party of the KKK gone they would be gone. Jan 6 was a riot, a fuck up with extremists on both sides as well as Alphabet bois stirrring shit up.

The "coup" is yet another leftwing conspiracy theory along with Russia gate and the first impeachment.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
There are 14 million veterans in the USA, 2/3rds are able bodied and well armed. if they wanted the party of the KKK gone they would be gone. Jan 6 was a riot, a fuck up with extremists on both sides as well as Alphabet bois stirrring shit up.

The "coup" is yet another leftwing conspiracy theory along with Russia gate and the first impeachment.
I am one of those Veterans Pedro, stop thinking only the mouth breathers know how to fire a gun or engage the enemy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
2laV.gif

Yeah this shit isn't ridiculously psychopathic, shaking my head so hard my ancestors have a headache.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I am one of those Veterans Pedro, stop thinking only the mouth breathers know how to fire a gun or engage the enemy.

So you saw service in Narm after wandering of the hippy commune near San Jose and enlisting while tripping balls on acid? Still a percentage call is that most lefties dont even know that the pointy end goes bang.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a good interview and around the 30 minute mark they even talk about the attraction of the authoritarian left to dark triad types.