Left wing racism failing as always.

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@Oerdin How come I never hear Andy Ngo's name mentioned when you're not around, I thought he was a "Journalist"

A GOP congressman called Kamala Harris a ‘DEI hire.’ Some caution it’s a sign of what’s to come​

Tennessee Republican Rep. Tim Burchett

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Stay classy totally not racist Trumptardians!

I think Trump should use some sort of racist term for Kamala, yanno like "Crooked Hillary" "Sleepy Joe" for Kamala he could call her "Coon Kamala" "Uncle Tom Kamala" lot's of possibilities here, waddya think?

Weeg

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
@Oerdin How come I never hear Andy Ngo's name mentioned when you're not around, I thought he was a "Journalist"

A GOP congressman called Kamala Harris a ‘DEI hire.’ Some caution it’s a sign of what’s to come​

I think Trump should use some sort of racist term for Kamala, yanno like "Crooked Hillary" "Sleepy Joe" for Kamala he could call her "Coon Kamala" "Uncle Tom Kamala" lot's of possibilities here, waddya think?
Well she was a DEI hire! That's what the BIDEN administration pushed for!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Why you gotta be like this @Adam Hitler?

UOrW4Tz.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If right-wing MAGAtards are not al all racist...*wink* *wink*...why did Kevin McCarthy and Mike Johnson feel the need to tell MAGAtards not to be towards Harris?

Explain that.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
If right-wing MAGAtards are not al all racist...*wink* *wink*...why did Kevin McCarthy and Mike Johnson feel the need to tell MAGAtards not to be towards Harris?

Explain that.
Yoo mean like BIDEN!! President Biden is under fire for calling LL Cool J "boy"
to the Congressional Black Caucus, with everyone from average Americans to a popular radio host scolding the president for the "unacceptable" comment about a Black man.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
to the Congressional Black Caucus, with everyone from average Americans to a popular radio host scolding the president for the "unacceptable" comment about a Black man.
Is Has LL Cool J completed his transition, or what?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Explain that.
Why did "Benny" feel the need to announce he has a black son?

giphy.webp

:daFuq2:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You haven't answered my question. Answer that and I'll address yours.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because yoo made that up

Do you need me to prove it to you? You know I can.

“This election will be about policies and not personalities,” House Speaker Mike Johnson told reporters after the meeting.

“This is not personal with regard to
,” he added, “and her ethnicity or her gender have nothing to do with this whatsoever.”

Weeg

Factory Bastard
☠️Private Forum Access
It's internalized racism though. His black son, deep in his own mind, is somehow a threat to women.

Freakin' weird.
So it's all about the issues he is saying! Yoo libtards see racism where there isn't any.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It's internalized racism though. His black son, deep in his own mind, is somehow a threat to women.

Freakin' weird.
Or maybe that was supposed scare me somehow? "Holy shit this morbidly fat jackass has a black son, hep me, hep me somebody hep me!"

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Back to what's important...you seem to be ignoring the proof I provided that GOP leadership is telling the racist to STFU.
Hey white girl from Texas. I'll bet your good Asturian ancestors are rolling in their graves (on the land they stole from the injuns) that you "identify" with the inferior brown part of your ancestry that wormed it's way into your genome over the centuries.

You should embrace with Love the entirety of all your parts, right?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Well.......the criteria for Bidumbs VP pic in 2020 had to be.......

You dont even have to get your head out from under fat @Lily skirt and read the article

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well.......the criteria for Bidumbs VP pic in 2020 had to be.......

You dont even have to get your head out from under fat @Lily skirt and read the article
Oh The kiddie rapist is using the TAP sock today, how fun! I don't blame you, you got slapped around pretty hard yesterday, In fact I'm a little surprised you're here today.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh The kiddie rapist is using the TAP sock today, how fun! I don't blame you, you got slapped around pretty hard yesterday, In fact I'm a little surprised you're here today.

Someone PMd him and said there was a chance of winning a ticket to an all you can eat for the 932,000 post today.