xXx
Site Supporter
it's seriously a comfy place :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

so is home

SleepyDeliciousIndianpangolin-max-1mb.gif

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
A day at the laundromat with two of my girls was awesome. I got free coffee. I got to hang out in my comfy clothes and my hair wrap and glasses. It's so soothing in there. Perfect amount of sun. A great smell and sound. Its seriously a comfy place.

We took cards and played go fish (Squishes fav). We apartment searched. They had slushies (it's a small town laundromat connected to a gas station). We hung out with the other people (just a mildly retarded man and a woman with her elderly mom). It was a chill day.

What kind of lame, lazy fuck would hate on a laundromat? We used the heavy duty washers too. 5 bucks a load....totally worth it! Not to mention we got two days worth of laundry done in a few hours. It was awesome!

X is such a dipshit that he thinks mocking people for proper hygiene and hair care, being able to form coherent posts, getting laundry done and having a gas dryer is getting them tRiGgErEd!!!

X has a gas dryer.... underneath his quilt.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You should post that on VF LOL... plenty of vaxxtards on there.
Fuck that tired forum. It’s all about Canadian affairs and is actually mindlessly boring. There’s a thread on financial reviews and the stock markets that’s perceivably accurate, but it’s useless to me since I already have the Japanese, USA and New Zealand markets sussed out!

The fact remains, the debunking Covid link I posted isn’t anything new or that I haven’t stated before. I’m 3 years post-Covid outbreak, never been vaxxed and I’m strong as ever.

Don’t ever listen to leftards and their crusty bullshit!

Natural immunisation does work as far as cold and flu viruses go…

I rest my case!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It’s awesome to bash poor human specimens
Oi you little medium-shirted Italian Americunt …at 73 years of age and counting…you better just mind your step. You might fucking trip over a log in your developing village over in Shitsville and break your pelvis or crap your guts out one of these forthcoming days. Tick tock ya senile little prick!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck that tired forum. It’s all about Canadian affairs and is actually mindlessly boring. There’s a thread on financial reviews and the stock markets that’s perceivably accurate, but it’s useless to me since I already have the Japanese, USA and New Zealand markets sussed out!

The fact remains, the debunking Covid link I posted isn’t anything new or that I haven’t stated before. I’m 3 years post-Covid outbreak, never been vaxxed and I’m strong as ever.

Don’t ever listen to leftards and their crusty bullshit!

Natural immunisation does work as far as cold and flu viruses go…

I rest my case!
They're insufferable about covid on there, most just parrot Trudeau's state propaganda.

I was accused of being "hysterical" and falling for grifters by refusing to get vaccinated. WTF?

The grifters are big pharma. They've made a killing from selling doses of the clotshot to governments around the world and are of course immune from prosecution if there are any negative side effects.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They're insufferable about covid on there, most just parrot Trudeau's state propaganda.

I was accused of being "hysterical" and falling for grifters by refusing to get vaccinated. WTF?

The grifters are big pharma. They've made a killing from selling doses of the clotshot to governments around the world and are of course immune from prosecution if there are any negative side effects.
the hysteria was amazing and irrational and hypocritical wasn't it?

upon full disclosure and proof this shot could not stop transmission the narrative became "it prevents YOU from dying" however, it still maintained the premise that ME placing MY OWN life at risk by not getting the shot somehow negatively affected my neighborhood who did

that made no sense

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
They've shifted the goal posts so many times, yet most vaxxies are too stubborn to admit that shenanigans have been afoot.
They got played like idiots and their arrogance won’t let them admit that

Which makes them look even dumber

Last edited:
OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

These big Pharma companies should be held accountable for all the fatalities linked to the Guinea pig vaccines that were conveniently swept under the proverbial rug to avoid lengthy law suites and class actions.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They got played like idiots and their arrogance won’t let them admit that

Which makes them look even dumber
Even though I feel sorry for the sheeple mentality of some of the populace, they placed their trust in the word of their various governments and subsequently are paying the price. Their infections from piss-poor vaccines will have a domino effect through generations to come.