Left wing racism failing as always.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Radical left wing female Black supremacist "teacher" in San Francisco fired for discriminating and being racist to white male students. It has to be extreme to get fired in a left wing shit hole like San Francisco. That means they knew their racism and discrimination was 100% illegal and they were getting sued for millions.

Whites are literally the only group which faces systemic racism (well, maybe Asians as well) and it is all racist leftist pieces of shit doing it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seattle's racist radical left mayor orders that the Seattle Police Department orders that white men and military veterans not be hired. This is despite the SPD employment stats already exactly reflect Seattle's demographics. It is illegal to discriminate against people based upon racist but every left wing group actively tries to be racially discriminatory.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Electronics retailer Best Buy launches a racist campaign to exclude whites and Asians from their management training program simply because of race. The CEO openly admitted they were doing it to improve their D.E.I. scores and that investor Blackrock is forcing them to be racist in its employment practices.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seattle's racist radical left mayor orders that the Seattle Police Department orders that white men and military veterans not be hired. This is despite the SPD employment stats already exactly reflect Seattle's demographics. It is illegal to discriminate against people based upon racist but every left wing group actively tries to be racially discriminatory.

Do you have stats for the racial makeup of the police officers in Seattle?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Typical illiterate response of Oh'Darn The Mayor simply asked for more pictures of underrepresented minorities on their recruiting material. No edict about not hiring white people.

Oh BTW, you have my vote for whiniest poster here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Typical illiterate response of Oh'Darn The Mayor simply asked for more pictures of underrepresented minorities on their recruiting material. No edict about not hiring white people.

I may have to change my vote.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The guy in the video is making all sorts of histrionic accusations with nothing but his god damn opinion as back up. How is some random guy an authority on anything?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actuality, truths, reality, accuracies just don’t seem to exist on the Right side.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actuality, truths, reality, accuracies just don’t seem to exist on the Right side.

They are delusional.

Trump was on Newsmax with Eric Bolling. He let Trump blather on about how the election was stolen. Afterwards, he said something to the effect that Newsmax recognizes that Biden's win was legal and legitimate.

Burn!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
The guy in the video is making all sorts of histrionic accusations with nothing but his god damn opinion as back up. How is some random guy an authority on anything?
Last year's recruiting tract for LEO's had 5 white guys, this year there's only 4 white guys and a Ni$%er! If this doesn't prove white people are being replaced...**insane raving intensifies**

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last year's recruiting tract for LEO's had 5 white guys, this year there's only 4 white guys and a Ni$%er! If this doesn't prove white people are being replaced...**insane raving intensifies**

It's so embarrassing. It's like everyone's weird uncle that rants at Thanksgiving has a YT channel now...