Left wing racism failing as always.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should not use the term "affirmative action" when you are not talking about affirmative action.

One would think that was easy to understand.

Hahaha!!!!

But you should acknowledge that affirmative action programs exist for Native Applicants to professional schools in Canada as they have for many years.

And there already is preferential treatment for Whites to address occupational shortages for certain regions of Canada.

Btw I think you're a poor bashing racist who hates Black people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hahahaha!!!

Fuckin' Joe uses the term "affirmative action" so everyone thinks that is what he is talking about, but he is really talking about something else.

Talk about filling medical service needs in rural communities, Joe. Just do not call it affirmative action, you stooge.

If that is the discussion, then the solution is incentivizing doctors to work in those areas. Accepting sub-standard applicants into medical school is not a good solution because you will tend to get sub-standard doctors if the sub-standard students by some fluke actually graduate.

But you've failed to acknowledge that some medical schools do give preferential treatment to applicants who will fulfill manpower shortages. So if they are chosen over other applicants with higher grades, then this does constitute preferential treatment.

Yes, some White applicants get preferential treatment if they are from remote regions over those with higher grades.

And I think if such a measure fulfills a manpower shortage, most would agree that this is preferable to flying in a city doctor at high cost who does not live in those communities.

Joe those people still have to get through med school

They chose those with the best grades because those people are far more likely to pass the vigorous and intense medical education and training that takes place in med school.

Getting a high GPA and getting accepted is the easiest part. It's all insanely harder after that.

And they cant make it easier because it's already a lot of condensed info. They are not just learning facts....they have to learn to apply them and think clinically. Even nurses would ball up and cry a few months into med school.

If you want it bad enough....you'll get the required GPA and you are much more likely to stick it out and pass.

Believe it or not, what you are suggesting is a nice thought....but it would actually cause a bigger problem and much more of a shortage.

Let's pretend 20 people applied for the only ten spots. Let's say they take 5 who have the required gpa and allow 5 who do not.

Now instead of ten grads and ten new docs? We MIGHT have 6. Or even just 5.....and I'm including one of the low gpa people who decided to bust ass and found medicine was his/her calling. There is always that one outlier who well exceeds all expectations. He/she isnt the norm though.

See the problem? Let's not waste spots in med school on people who are VERY unlikely to stick with it and graduate. Also what will eventually happen is....no one will work to meet the gpa requirements. Eventually there will be no predictors on who should get the spot. Med schools could end up accepting a whole group where NONE of them make it.

See this wouldnt be helping any rural areas. It would just be wrecking med school.

Like Prowler said....incentives work. Sweeten the pot for doctors and they will come. It works for nurses, too.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Joe's mind is so fuckin' muddled he cannot understand that using the correct terms is essential for proper communication.

He is talking oranges, but he calls them apples. So everyone else starts talking about apples, and he argues that they are wrong, because he is still talking about oranges.

Joe: "Apples are a citrus fruit."

Everyone else: "No, they are not."

Joe: "But you fail to understand that they are in the citrus family. That makes them a citrus fruit."

Everyone else: "No, apples are not in the citrus family."

Joe: "I drove a family in my limo once to an apple farm. They picked a lot of apples."

Everyone else: "How interesting..."

Joe: "There is nothing like freshly squeezed apple juice in the morning."

Everyone else: "I am sure that would be good."

Joe: "I like grapefruits for breakfast. That is another citrus fruit."

Everyone else: "Yes, grapefruits are a citrus fruit. Apples are not, though. You can Google it if you want."

Joe: "I think I was talking about oranges."

Everyone else: "Oh, that makes sense. Oranges *are* a citrus fruit."

Joe: "You are failing to understand how good apple pies are."

Everyone else: "Huh? When were we talking about apple pies?"

Joe: "The people in my limo were going to bake an apple pie."

Everyone else: "Were they picking apples, or oranges? You were mixing apples and oranges before..."

Joe: "You have listening problems."

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The San Francisco Transite Authority says it will no longer release film of crime and criminals because "it will make people racist". Yep, so much crime is committed by black offenders they have decided to hide the truth. They are afraid people will notice the pattern.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The San Francisco Transite Authority says it will no longer release film of crime and criminals because "it will make people racist". Yep, so much crime is committed by black offenders they have decided to hide the truth. They are afraid people will notice the pattern.

Simple fact is, one you start stringing EVERYONE who murders up on light poles, they wont even need surveillance video!

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Democrats are the fascists they claimed everyone else was.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Joe's mind is so fuckin' muddled he cannot understand that using the correct terms is essential for proper communication.

He is talking oranges, but he calls them apples. So everyone else starts talking about apples, and he argues that they are wrong, because he is still talking about oranges.

Joe: "Apples are a citrus fruit."

Everyone else: "No, they are not."

Joe: "But you fail to understand that they are in the citrus family. That makes them a citrus fruit."

Everyone else: "No, apples are not in the citrus family."

Joe: "I drove a family in my limo once to an apple farm. They picked a lot of apples."

Everyone else: "How interesting..."

Joe: "There is nothing like freshly squeezed apple juice in the morning."

Everyone else: "I am sure that would be good."

Joe: "I like grapefruits for breakfast. That is another citrus fruit."

Everyone else: "Yes, grapefruits are a citrus fruit. Apples are not, though. You can Google it if you want."

Joe: "I think I was talking about oranges."

Everyone else: "Oh, that makes sense. Oranges *are* a citrus fruit."

Joe: "You are failing to understand how good apple pies are."

Everyone else: "Huh? When were we talking about apple pies?"

Joe: "The people in my limo were going to bake an apple pie."

Everyone else: "Were they picking apples, or oranges? You were mixing apples and oranges before..."

Joe: "You have listening problems."

....and you're obtuse as an Infinite Loop @The Prowler.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Arent we already racists?

Isnt that the claim? Everyone who doesnt want communism is a white supremacist?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Democrats are the fascists they claimed everyone else was.

H argues that forcing vaccines is liberty because liberty doesnt mean we can "do whatever we want" and he imagines we have this obligation to the community to put the community over yourself and take whatever medical intervention the government pushes.

Even though vaccination doesnt even benefit the community as you still spread Covid even when you are vaccinated.

They are insane. They dont even know what fascism is. They are everything they accuse others of being.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftists in Universities actively have "may not hire white males" policies. Outright racial discrimination.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It has pretty much become a standard tactic among the far left to dress up as racists and attend any rally they dislike so they can smear the other side as racist. Here is a classic example from 2020 but I can think of at least a dozen others. Remember in 2021 how Democrat staffers in Virginia (including a black man) stood up at a Young king rally pretending to be neo-Nazis who supported Youngkin? Hell, leftists in Canada are doing the same thing at the trucker protests in Canada right now.

The left loves to lie and create hate hoaxes. It is just what they do.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Far left "activists" also tried to smear the Canadian truckers. It was very clearly a plant.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Radical left wing "journalist" from The Daily Beast (a shitty, unhinged, lying left wing website") assaulted a random Asian man in a bar wrongly thinking he is the actual journalist Andy Ngo. He then goes on Twitter to brag about committing am anti Asian hate crime. Left wingers on Twitter cheer random racial violence against Asians.

These people are racist pieces of shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I keep saying, we need a civil war.
Hi Lokmar .. wanna hug ?
Come knock on the door here in South Springfield IL. The dog will "hug" you. I've got something much more special for you.

fs fhaggot ... I'll take the Dog yoo can keep your 'special' family dildo
That dog is bat shit nuts when people come to the door. You might be better off facing me or the goose!
what kind of Dog Lokmar ? a brute ?
btw I hope you hunt geese

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I keep saying, we need a civil war.
Hi Lokmar .. wanna hug ?
Come knock on the door here in South Springfield IL. The dog will "hug" you. I've got something much more special for you.

fs fhaggot ... I'll take the Dog yoo can keep your 'special' family dildo
That dog is bat shit nuts when people come to the door. You might be better off facing me or the goose!
what kind of Dog Lokmar ? a brute ?
btw I hope you hunt geese
German Shepherd. I didnt socialize her so she doesnt do well around strangers. Kinda like my parents did with me, I suppose.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Leftists hate America. :/

And the one woman blamed red states and is waiting for her politcal opposition to "die off".....they dont even want red states to exist.

The one guy who likes America they would say its white supremacy that made him have a good opinion about America. "Internationalized racism".

It's not just these few. This is how so many of them think. It's really amazing that they do not think they are hateful. No self awareness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tik Tok is great. It really is. It exposes so much when people can just jump on and do these short vids lol. I bet there is A LOT of vids about dems/progs being the racists. You see them being racist all the time. It also showed a lot of these fucked up teachers pushing politics and their personal lives in the classroom.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Someone should sue these racist corporate managers who are clearly illegally discriminating against applicants based upon their race.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Racist far leftist "journalist" arrested for violent and racist attacks on houses of worship. The left is telling you who they are and they are so you need to believe them.

They really are the Nazis they accuse everyone else of being. Who else would spray paint "Die Juden" on a house of worship after committing arson? These are violent criminals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you guys see this? A student (a gay one) has enough of a philosophy professor spewing hatefilled racist CRT rhetoric and calls it out right during the class.

Asshole prof claiming that white people are not individuals, that we are all oppressive and that white people will have to die. Just typical black supremacist hate screeds.

This student stood up to him.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Islam is just as adamant about protecting the unborn and eradicating homosexuality but you don't see any Mosques being attacked

why is that, libs? :Popcorn:
Be sure to break out the cricket bait

AN infestation is coming -- I'm guessing

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Islam is just as adamant about protecting the unborn and eradicating homosexuality but you don't see any Mosques being attacked

why is that, libs? :Popcorn:
Be sure to break out the cricket bait

AN infestation is coming -- I'm guessing

Well, Hollowbrain is next level stupid enough to call Islam "conservatives".

So there is that.