Left wing racism failing as always.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
The totally not racist Republicans declare all hispanics to be terrorists.

Oklahoma Republican Introduces Shortest, Most Racist Bill You’ve Ever Read​

An Oklahoma bill is sparking outrage for including all Hispanic people in its definition of “terrorists.”​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@Oerdin Could you explain for the class how this proves Democrats are racist, thanks in advance.

I hereby move that all Hispanic types be immediately deported from this forum.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I don't support those that do. I just happen to support actual racists like you even less. I have to pick my poison.

I'm not a one issue voter. But what I will never support is any motherfucker that calls an entire ethnic group "rapists and murderers".

I'm no sell out. Fuck him and the fucking cheetoh he rode in on.
Who would do/say such a thing…….can you provide the name and the exact statement that was made?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Lets look here.......the OP notes a particular newsworthy occurrence, and in reply someone asks for the name of the subject because they did not want to view the reference, nor use web search tools to figure out who the person was themselves. They asked for the subjects name, and made it seem as if the OP had a duty or obliation to provide it.

Now further on into the discussion a post was made regarding certain statements made. We would just like to know who made the comment and a quote or citation to evaluated the alleged racist comment......you know to get to the truth.

The comment in question was made by one of my more Left Leaning forum mates.......I would think they would like to get to the truth in the matter.

As an aside I provided information that could be read not viewed via video regarding the initial post......it was easy. Why can't, or won't my Left Leaning forum mate provide acreference for their own claim? I just dont understand it!

Finger waving and emojis though.......LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is what Fatsos schedule looks like these days. How can this fool govern? He’s all about attorneys court cases, basically being a crook.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Please provide citations regarding the comment / post made.

Are you saying Donald Trump made the statement? Or did you post this up as mere deflection from the issue?

The reference provided just speaks to how busy PDJT is these day.......battling Kangaroo Courts .........filling stadiums ......he is quite the man to be able to fend off the politically charged prosecution and run a successful campaign

Now......who said what?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Lets look here.......the OP notes a particular newsworthy occurrence, and in reply someone asks for the name of the subject because they did not want to view the reference, nor use web search tools to figure out who the person was themselves. They asked for the subjects name, and made it seem as if the OP had a duty or obliation to provide it.

Now further on into the discussion a post was made regarding certain statements made. We would just like to know who made the comment and a quote or citation to evaluated the alleged racist comment......you know to get to the truth.

The comment in question was made by one of my more Left Leaning forum mates.......I would think they would like to get to the truth in the matter.

As an aside I provided information that could be read not viewed via video regarding the initial post......it was easy. Why can't, or won't my Left Leaning forum mate provide acreference for their own claim? I just dont understand it!

Finger waving and emojis though.......LOL
Referring to the OP, the fact conservatives continue to extol racist policies and practices should not surprise anyone but the dimmest of refrigerator bulbs.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The rich are leaving because they don't want to pay taxes. So true. They want the suckers that serve their interests to foot the tax bill.

Useful idiots.
Not only the rich! Middle class is also leaving