Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have no problem w Lily pointing out issues... she is NOT responsible for anyone getting banned.

Only 4 people banned from BFF in 4 years:

Maxis - reported our images to hosts.
Gutterballs/fromhell - Beastiality
Biggie - Nothing but 37k posts of cock talk,plus I heard he's a fat fingered midge.
Shen Li - tooo many accounts here/openly shares account.
Flea...OWNED.

LOL@BF@MIDGE

She is dumb as fuck. If I had that kind of power, he stupid fucking ass would already be gone, never mind the scat triplets and a couple of others.
Well done for reminding everyone why your forum failed and one of the many reasons why the vast majority of people on these forums can't stand your fat pockmarked rhino ass.

Another one with no logic. Just say stupid stuff. You have no other choice do you, dunce?
So you're not widely hated?

You say that like it’s a bad thing… and in these parts… bwa hahah

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be serious, Lilly!!! … I do recall your reporting the fag lames and poster(s) who saw everything as necessary and justified. Not everyone saw it as unnecessary as these types of posters resorted to these antics while they stopped viewing things objectively and became HUGE red flags to posters pushing for a thriving community forum. They have attached their personal identity to politics and that is alarming to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together.

I'm not clear what you're saying here. Are we talking about BFF?
I’m talking about the actual posts you reported. I was there and reading and was also reporting what I saw. We are fully justified there.

Where? I never said that I haven't reported posts.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be serious, Lilly!!! … I do recall your reporting the fag lames and poster(s) who saw everything as necessary and justified. Not everyone saw it as unnecessary as these types of posters resorted to these antics while they stopped viewing things objectively and became HUGE red flags to posters pushing for a thriving community forum. They have attached their personal identity to politics and that is alarming to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together.

I’m talking about the actual posts you reported. I was there and reading and was also reporting what I saw. We are fully justified there.

I'm not responsible for anyone being banned. They worked their way to it. How many times is a poster going to toy with an owner before the ban hammer comes down?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have no problem w Lily pointing out issues... she is NOT responsible for anyone getting banned.

Biggie - Nothing but 37k posts of cock talk,plus I heard he's a fat fingered midge.
Flea...OWNED.

LOL@BF@MIDGE

She is dumb as fuck. If I had that kind of power, he stupid fucking ass would already be gone, never mind the scat triplets and a couple of others.
Well done for reminding everyone why your forum failed and one of the many reasons why the vast majority of people on these forums can't stand your fat pockmarked rhino ass.

Another one with no logic. Just say stupid stuff. You have no other choice do you, dunce?

I am widely hated by people that can't stand hearing the truth. Yes, people would rather live in their fantasies. Like you that believe the Nazi regime was all bread and roses.
You're widely hated by people who are normal.

Seethe and cope however you wish.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I see some are trying to rewrite history..

But unless you were engaged in the political discussions on the daily, you don’t know what was going down was my point.

Good to see you again xoxo

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flea...OWNED.

LOL@BF@MIDGE

I am widely hated by people that can't stand hearing the truth. Yes, people would rather live in their fantasies. Like you that believe the Nazi regime was all bread and roses.

I'm glad you admit that you're not normal. Though I question the normality of most people on forums.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see some are trying to rewrite history..

But unless you were engaged in the political discussions on the daily, you don’t know what was going down was my point.

Good to see you again xoxo

Glad to see you too. I wish I was more clear what forum you're referring to...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not responsible for anyone being banned. They worked their way to it. How many times is a poster going to toy with an owner before the ban hammer comes down?

If Big is perma banned.. he deserved it. I’m basing this on a 15 year posting history with him.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

If Big is perma banned.. he deserved it. I’m basing this on a 15 year posting history with him.

That's interesting. Why would anyone be bitching? He has another forum and another panel so he can ban people for no good reason. The way he did at SG.

It wasn't hard being banned at the old SG. I was banned at least once, but maybe up to 3 times.

Karma...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Flea...OWNED.

LOL@BF@MIDGE

I'm glad you admit that you're not normal. Though I question the normality of most people on forums.
Ummm what?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That's interesting. Why would anyone be bitching? He has another forum and another panel so he can ban people for no good reason. The way he did at SG.

It wasn't hard being banned at the old SG. I was banned at least once, but maybe up to 3 times.

Karma...

I was permanently banned for dragging Dove in a pro-choice discussion in…. wait, get this… the BG of all places…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Karma...

I was permanently banned for dragging Dove in a pro-choice discussion in…. wait, get this… the BG of all places…

I remember that. If you're not there to kiss their ass, they will fuck with your membership. I would never be under their power to fuck with me ever again.

Fuck SG 2.0!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Karma...

I remember that. If you're not there to kiss their ass, they will fuck with your membership. I would never be under their power to fuck with me ever again.

Fuck SG 2.0!
I got a fiddy that says Dovid deleted my titties from the gallery lolzzzzz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Karma...

Fuck SG 2.0!

Most of us are not thusly blessed my dear.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
#Fuck SG 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Karma...

Fuck SG 2.0!

There is a merciful God!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, are you like a global mod there or what?

TBC does not have my permission to 'merge' my membership with SG. I wouldn't even put that url in my browser you morons.

Why am I a moron? I don't have a current account. Anything that exists there for me was from when it existed before. I wouldn't go there if I were paid.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

So, are you like a global mod there or what?

TBC does not have my permission to 'merge' my membership with SG. I wouldn't even put that url in my browser you morons.
Bullshit.

You’d Naruto run if that shit hole gave you a panel and everyone knows it.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Am I the only person happy to see @Murdock back?

Are you the only person who hasn't seen Murdock since she last poasted in these forums?

...or are you the guy who starts a round of "Hey, great to see you again!"s every time you leave a room and come back five minutes later?

/eyeRoll
Unlike a lot of ppl, I don’t keep track of ppl on these forums. So when I do see them it’s like “well hello again”.

Is that ok? Or do I need to micro manage my time stalking members on forums and clicking on their handles seeing when the last time they logged in every second of the day?