Why Breakfall ejaculates into his mom.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No one got the axe too???
I dindu nuffin...
You should be next on the chopping block you spamming fuckwit. I may go whine to BH to see if I can have you axed.

There goes Plynn. Still mentally and emotionally stuck in his BH cult.

And wanting people banned as usual.
So much for you spotting sarcasm. Way to once again show off your single digit I.Q.

She's "stupider" than most at this forum. It was probably Duhv that left the new forum wide open.
It’s really not that big a deal.

If somebody would have hard deleted all the threads then it would have been a big deal.

Which is kind of what I think those idiots wanted. I’m sure they quickly realized reopening a forum that was DOA four years ago was a stupid idea and tried to get somebody to delete it so they didn’t have to and look like clowns was the goal.

But that’s just moi
Yeah. Apparently no one cared enough to take the 4.5 seconds it would have taken to perform that menial task.
That’s the funny thing.

The place is so lifeless nobody even bothered to hard delete one fucking post.

That’s like the biggest slap in the face out of everything.

(Chuckles)
They actually thought they were going to steal members from here. That to me is the grand failure of it all. Sure, the got Raven but she was shit.

Raven isn't a bad person, but all she seemed to do was meltdown about the trolling and flaming she didn't like.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I dindu nuffin...
You should be next on the chopping block you spamming fuckwit. I may go whine to BH to see if I can have you axed.

So much for you spotting sarcasm. Way to once again show off your single digit I.Q.

She's "stupider" than most at this forum. It was probably Duhv that left the new forum wide open.

If somebody would have hard deleted all the threads then it would have been a big deal.

Which is kind of what I think those idiots wanted. I’m sure they quickly realized reopening a forum that was DOA four years ago was a stupid idea and tried to get somebody to delete it so they didn’t have to and look like clowns was the goal.

But that’s just moi

You're right, the outcome wasn't that big of a deal because Flynn wasn't malicious about it.

Leaving it wide open is a big deal. It's a security breach.
It’s only a “security breach” if somebody used whatever was open maliciously.

Making shit sound like it was launch code important about a fifth rate message board that draws nothing but the flies of this community isn’t relevant.

It’s like saying a fucking Oompa Loompa is a final boss on Mario.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I dindu nuffin...

But that’s just moi

You're right, the outcome wasn't that big of a deal because Flynn wasn't malicious about it.

Making shit sound like it was launch code important about a fifth rate message board that draws nothing but the flies of this community isn’t relevant.

Even the few idiots that registered there deserve to have their info, IPs, email addresses, etc maintained privately. I never said it was CIA level information.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I dindu nuffin...

But that’s just moi
Yeah. Apparently no one cared enough to take the 4.5 seconds it would have taken to perform that menial task.
That’s the funny thing.

(Chuckles)
They actually thought they were going to steal members from here. That to me is the grand failure of it all. Sure, the got Raven but she was shit.

Raven isn't a bad person, but all she seemed to do was meltdown about the trolling and flaming she didn't like.
She tried dictating how BF ran this forum.

Master

Site Supporter
I dindu nuffin...

But that’s just moi
That’s the funny thing.

(Chuckles)

She tried dictating how BF ran this forum.
She didn’t like streaming and podcasts so she took her ball and ran.

I didn’t see where you have to watch streams or listen to podcasts but it is what it is.

Master

Site Supporter
I dindu nuffin...

But that’s just moi

Even the few idiots that registered there deserve to have their info, IPs, email addresses, etc maintained privately. I never said it was CIA level information.
Well “security breach “ sounds like cicada 3301 new frontier levels of broken encryption where everyone’s personal info just drips out the masthead like a cracked Cadbury egg.

The thing is, and this is foreign thought to most of those idiots, is that everyone’s PI on these forums is and has been out there for years. It’s nothing new or gotcha level any more and posting up somebody’s pi now is just fucking lame.

Posting up PI is easy. Making great content, isn’t.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I dindu nuffin...

But that’s just moi

Well “security breach “ sounds like cicada 3301 new frontier levels of broken encryption where everyone’s personal info just drips out the masthead like a cracked Cadbury egg.

The thing is, and this is foreign thought to most of those idiots, is that everyone’s PI on these forums is and has been out there for years. It’s nothing new or gotcha level any more and posting up somebody’s pi now is just fucking lame.

Call it what you will but the simple fact is that no one wants to post at a forum that can't even keep their barnyard doors closed. Just because no one wanted to obliterate that dead site from cyberspace doesn't mean that wasn't a serious issue...one that Dove and Flea tried glossing over.

Master

Site Supporter
I dindu nuffin...

But that’s just moi

Call it what you will but the simple fact is that no one wants to post at a forum that can't even keep their barnyard doors closed. Just because no one wanted to obliterate that dead site from cyberspace doesn't mean that wasn't a serious issue...one that Dove and Flea tried glossing over.
Well, to be fair….

If somebody nuked everything at that shit hole then they wouldn’t have been glossing over it, amirite?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I dindu nuffin...

But that’s just moi

Well, to be fair….

If somebody nuked everything at that shit hole then they wouldn’t have been glossing over it, amirite?
No. Then they'd preach about how it was bombed out of existence because BF was jealous and then would have blamed it on Admin and Seamajor.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
SSSh, careful what you say on the forum. They are plotting our demise. Be afraid, be very afraid...
Yeah. I'm sooo damned scared that I think I'll keep posting about their deader than a door nail "forum."

Hold me. I'm so frightened.
I guess the thing that scares the ever living shit outta me is the way they handle their own security.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I dindu nuffin...

But that’s just moi

The SG server is at Mar-a-Lago anyway, so it’s all good.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Damn straight.

The only way they can produce content is to get in a car and go driving after stupid drunken posting all night. News at 11

Is that what you've been doing?

She sits here and reports every post attacking her. I heard this straight from the horses mouth. She reports posts more than anyone else here.

Honestly..who wants to post on a forum with a fucked up heffer that’s going out of her way to get everyone she doesn’t like banned? Notice that everyone getting banned attacks her?

I’m not posting much anywhere but I’m leaving here pretty soon. I’m sure BF’s inbox and report function will be fine once we are all gone.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Damn straight.

The only way they can produce content is to get in a car and go driving after stupid drunken posting all night. News at 11

She sits here and reports every post attacking her. I heard this straight from the horses mouth. She reports posts more than anyone else here.

Honestly..who wants to post on a forum with a fucked up heffer that’s going out of her way to get everyone she doesn’t like banned? Notice that everyone getting banned attacks her?

I’m not posting much anywhere but I’m leaving here pretty soon. I’m sure BF’s inbox and report function will be fine once we are all gone.

If Lily is doing that I will be very disappointed. I thought she was enjoying playing rough?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Damn straight.

If Lily is doing that I will be very disappointed. I thought she was enjoying playing rough?

No, she’s really doing it. The owner himself said so. She can dish it but snitches when it’s done back to her. Playing field isn’t even, who needs that?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought she was a bit looser these days.

Anyway, she really isn't responsible for boring posters.

I'll see what she has to say to defend herself.

I think twice or maybe 3 times I've asked BF for something... the 3rd time was the horrible hearts the other day to be removed and 3 times my request was granted.

I think he is a good admin.

At least on the surface.

But seriously, take a look at what is trying to be controlled here... 20 people with 20 extreme personalities.

The last job on the planet I would want would be to moderate this place.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
All posts on this page have been Reported. By me, and I think it's awesome, so I won't be visiting your board because it probably doesn't have that neat feature and you banned me after my first post at the old SG before you turned your keys over...

SSS
- Sensible Reporter sounds like a good title. *nodding*

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I have no problem w Lily pointing out issues... she is NOT responsible for anyone getting banned.

Only 4 people banned from BFF in 4 years:

Maxis - reported our images to hosts.
Gutterballs/fromhell - Beastiality
Biggie - Nothing but 37k posts of cock talk,plus I heard he's a fat fingered midge.
Shen Li - tooo many accounts here/openly shares account.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flea speaks the truth, BF openly stated in the SB that fat Lily reports other users more than anyone else.

She must have been absolutely hated back in school.

Not just that. Sindy the tranny says she’s doxxing people’s FB profiles now.

Way too much hassle just to post on a forum. You don’t agree with someone, you get doxxed now? Nahhhh…I think I’ll just find something to do offline.

@RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© @Garraty_47 -we’ll do Doscord this evening if you guys want.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have no problem w Lily pointing out issues... she is NOT responsible for anyone getting banned.

Only 4 people banned from BFF in 4 years:

Maxis - reported our images to hosts.
Gutterballs/fromhell - Beastiality
Biggie - Nothing but 37k posts of cock talk,plus I heard he's a fat fingered midge.
Shen Li - tooo many accounts here/openly shares account.
Flea...OWNED.

LOL@BF@MIDGE