why is Blazors head so gloriously smoove ? ....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh did he??? I haven't been on to see that.. hmm? ... Well.. I'll have to look for that... :/

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh did he??? I haven't been on to see that.. hmm? ... Well.. I'll have to look for that... :/

He made another thread about me, but it all started when I said "I dump your ass" in the thread about the 14 year old getting gang attacked by savages lol. He felt like the kid deserved it, thtats when I stepped in.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anyway Blazor.. Merry Christmas to you and yours.... You are an attractive man.. yummy :) Take Care <3

Lol aww thank ya!

Merry Christmas to you and your fam and friends too Hellfire! Dont be such a stranger! PM me that link for your latest chops!

And cheers! :Cheers:

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
There you go special guy, now that your feewings are all propped up you can go back to your special olympics ..

And fyi what fucking 'pitting' ?? bald fucking liar...I said she did the same thing to me only BETTER !! ....
5f3a2bdf0cd91a6384ccc93b5fdfc576.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There you go special guy, now that your feewings are all propped up you can go back to your special olympics ..

And fyi what fucking 'pitting' ?? bald fucking liar...I said she did the same thing to me only BETTER !! ....
5f3a2bdf0cd91a6384ccc93b5fdfc576.jpg

Dont back into a corner, fuckin pussy. You were trying to say how I sucked and Hellfire was beteer. Hellfire is a good chopper, yes, but neither of us say one is better than the other. Thats just a dick move.... dick nose.

i-too-have-a-dick-nose_fb_1162151.jpg

OP
OP
X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck off bald fucking DRAMA QUEEN LMFAO :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: she is better .. I've seen enough of both to judge for MYSELF ..why you so bent over that ...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck off bald fucking DRAMA QUEEN LMFAO :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: she is better .. I've seen enough of both to judge for MYSELF ..why you so bent over that ...
Hey Stinky you fatso, Isreal hating swine. I heard some of friends take a few steps back from you? Are you alone?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
broken, crushed? Your aids is causing dementia Dilf. The final step, before you start knocking on heavens door. So long amigo. Cricks and Bubba send their best. Sad you won’t be joiNing them.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
broken, crushed? Your aids is causing dementia Dilf. The final step, before you start knocking on heavens door. So long amigo. Cricks and Bubba send their best. Sad you won’t be joiNing them.
You can't surf anymore?

What happened old man?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Hey Stinky you fatso, Isreal hating swine. I heard some of friends take a few steps back from you? Are you alone?
you never learn stupid uncledickbrain ?
0516a0be16f28a3066346fe1cc6e91f9773a74-wm.jpg

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
According to the information I googled ........ you’re the face of AIDS

The herpes on your lip is a nice touch :rightON:

3k85qz.jpg

Ironically this actually comes up in a search :LMAO2::LOL1:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What a horror. What a terror. What have done to my cute face. Even I am afraid!

I wish you only bad things vile