why is Blazors head so gloriously smoove ? ....

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why is it pointed ?? are these your parents //

:ROFL::ROFL::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU::FU:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
images

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OllIE by GOlly I do declare you're right lol ... it's the holidays, weed and beer and laughs :rightON:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And now hes fantasizing about me shoving my head up his ass I guess. Getting fisted by uncle bubba done made it too loose, and now he sees something bigger. Something.... gloriously smooth. You sick sick fuck Stinky.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And now hes fantasizing about me shoving my head up his ass I guess. Getting fisted by uncle bubba done made it too loose, and now he sees something bigger. Something.... gloriously smooth. You sick sick fuck Stinky.

Momma and Dadda are so proud of you BallsZer

qmBJO.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I aint got no pointy head fucker lol. You want this shot or not!? Gentleman Jack....

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HOLY FUCKJKKK !!!
giphy.gif
:ROFL::ROFL::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
make sure it's the stuff that'll put hair on your head

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
When you look at him from a slight distance with his ballsack head, he looks like he has a tiny dick nose lol.

Stinky-Ballsack-Hawk.jpg

giphy.gif

:LMAO::LMAO2::ROFL::LOL1::LOL2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh my god Im dyi8ng over here lolol :LMAO2::LMAO::LOL1::ROFL: