why is Blazors head so gloriously smoove ? ....

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh my god Im dyi8ng over here lolol :LMAO2::LMAO::LOL1::ROFL:

LMFAO ...A lifeline huh yeh headpecker
160498_09bd4d4795684276ad23db3900f1604d.jpg
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You still aint gonna catch my ass with that thing lololol.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My T-Shirt doesn't say 'I'm the greatest' for nothing !!

:FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::FuckYeah::daFuq::daFuq::daFuq:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you expect me to maintain an erection with weak sauce like that ?? it's like you just gave up, like something is sapping your will ...get outside and get some Sun, maybe it's just a case of recharging ... LMFAO !!

:Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You keep running with bald, and call me weak sauce, nigga please. Go look in your mirror at your dick nose and maybe you'll get hard again lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fail! I saw your original post didnt include the pic. Fuck you're such a noob at this lol.

And dont tempt me Frodo! @Oliver Shagnasty said I would be posting naked with a lampshade on my head before the night was over! hahahaha, I just eyeballed a lampshade lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im laughing my ass off and hving fun, ya silly fagoot lol . Go pack some fudge, Im gonna go make some Christmas fudge lol.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LOL1::LOL2::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Excited3::Hapz::Hapz::Hapz::Hapz:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Poor kitty cats, Stinky done rubbed his cock on their foreheads. Its the only pussy he ever got.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's close to the one I did.... but the dude doin his ass was a nigger :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's close to the one I did.... but the dude doin his ass was a nigger :D

I chopped him getting gang banged by black cock a couple times lol. He tried pitting you and I against each other, the silly fagoot.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would post it, but I promised him long ago, I wouldn't... lol..