Why is this forum shit?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It would appear so Swampsocks .. hope you're well this morning :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
My wAt ?? I'm afraid I don't understand prune :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: you stupid old bitch lololololol go rehydrate lolol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s the membership innit!?
Where’s the quality posts from yourself? All I see is the same regurgitated drivel you post... How many idiotic threads have you made? 100 with only 6 replies between them all (numbers may not be accurate:LOL1:) It’s definitely everyone else whom are to blame for you not enjoying yourself... You’re all washed out ABO!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and while I’m at it, you’ve clearly found a new forum to try your annoyance I knew it when you disappeared recently ha I actually thought you’d been banned already... No doubt you’ll be on here soon after being kicked...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I laughed at the recent content. If I managed this forum, we would make money. The paedo Scouse would be arrested, and all would be capital gain!
Makes sense?!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh and while I’m at it, you’ve clearly found a new forum to try your annoyance I knew it when you disappeared recently ha I actually thought you’d been banned already... No doubt you’ll be on here soon after being kicked...
Shut your cunt for once you gaylord!